Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

No no no hun he shouldnt be saying words with meanings yet, they just say he should be making different noises, this usually displays itself as mumumum, dadada, babababa etc but actually if he makes a range of noises then that counts too, its just to show he is able to move his mouth/tongue to form different sounds :hugs:

As for his hand development, the HV did even ask me about George, but because he failed everything else lol I said oh but but but he can clap and wave (I must have sounded like a right idiot) and she said he is showing great co ordination skills...so I think thats an early development hun so Sam will get there, he is too busy rushing round as you say, George on the other hand has all the time in the world on his bum to master hand skills lol

Stupid speech lady, I shall listen to you instead new. :haha:

I may explode with rage at work soon over my stupid holidays I am due!! It is over 1k worth of pay I'm about to lose out on and everyone is just passing me round to speak to someone else. :hissy: xx

OMG! Get to your HR dept hun, or payrol clerk...skip all the middle peoples!!! I hate employers... when I win the millionsI need to give mummy some, but do you want some so we dont have to work?

24 I think some of these professionals expect miracle babies! He is only 8 months old, and has been very busy learning how to wrap mummy round his finger, and turn a room of adults to mush with one smile, and all that walking he been up to.... speach will come and he was very chatty in his chair hun, he is vocal, the word formations will come. George has the mmmm and bbbbb sound, but no words, but it will happen.

I'm sure nothing is wrong hun. I hate that parents are pressurised for their children to be doing things by a certain age. Bethany according to the charts is well behind on some stuff and is well ahead on some stuff, every baby goe at their own pace, TBH the charts mean nothing when used on a single baby, they are an average taken from a LARGE amount of babies.

The person I need to speak to is apparently now on holiday until the end of feb, and I only have a week to sort it out. :grr:

Thanks girls, seems I dont need to worry after all. :D xx

Its things like this why I avoid HV's and "baby" people at all costs (unless there is medical need). the crap they gave me over Dylan was unreal.

grrrrrr 24!!!!!!! there must be something someone can do??? 'im so sorry its so messed up and your not even back yet :(

I have just emailed my boss back and said I need it sorted before I leave my old job next week, for my new on the week after, so we shall see.... xx

24 he is awesome!!:happydance: Yeah I wouldnt worry about his speech yet hun he's still really young, here they'll give to the year to get some babblings. Boys too I've found, and been told, are usually on the later side for speech. You say he's making noises? Does he have a Mmm sound yet or Nnnn sound? a Bababa or dadada even if not used as words? If he's got them he's on target:thumbup: Hope you get your money!!

We have mumumum if she's hungry lol, occasional hiya, baba and dada. At her assessment she was ahead:shrug: Shes now on target physically and behind coordination so every baby has different strong points:hugs:

New, seems you talk too much:winkwink::rofl:

Actually I take it back, I want some of your millions:haha:

Wiggler, hope it goes well! Go Bethany enjoying her dinner:happydance:

Aaaron is too cute with his noises Harvey:cloud9:

Its too hot here today, think I have sunburn from the park :(

If they drag thier feet the threaten them with a solicitor, I had to to do that with an employer once, they coughed up immediately :D

mummy - its January, how the hell can you have sunburn!! you live in a weird place :haha:

Yea its really nice, since I posted that essay earlier I feel a lot better, I posted a lot of stuff that I didn't even want to admit to myself and I don't even want to snap at OH now, whereas before I was just waiting for him to annoy me so I could take it out on him.

Thank you ladies for putting up with me, I know I post a lot about non baby stuff, like Dylan and OH, but if I didn't have you I would be in a very low place so thank you so much for putting up with me. You are all stars!

:icecream: Wiggler I live in the middle of the desert, lots of sun and cactus!:hugs: hun we all need to offload sometimes and I think we all talk about other members of our family!:hugs:

New:flasher:

Yea I can't really talk to my mum properly, she doesn't get it. Well she gets the part about being in an unahppy relationship but hers is nowhere near as bad as mine is now, plus she never had as she puts it a "problem child". and she always had family around, I am alone, I see suzie once a week and our chat is dominated by Dylan, what I can do to help him etc etc, I see my best friends once a month and we keep the chat casual. I'm lonely though, really lonely and thats what gets to me more than anything, I love my kids more than anything but I don't really get much interaction with adults. Thats what I love about this place, I feel I can be myself most of the time. x x x

24 he is awesome!!:happydance: Yeah I wouldnt worry about his speech yet hun he's still really young, here they'll give to the year to get some babblings. Boys too I've found, and been told, are usually on the later side for speech. You say he's making noises? Does he have a Mmm sound yet or Nnnn sound? a Bababa or dadada even if not used as words? If he's got them he's on target:thumbup: Hope you get your money!!

We have mumumum if she's hungry lol, occasional hiya, baba and dada. At her assessment she was ahead:shrug: Shes now on target physically and behind coordination so every baby has different strong points:hugs:

Aaaron is too cute with his noises Harvey:cloud9:

Its too hot here today, think I have sunburn from the park :(

Thanks hun:thumbup:

:rofl: :tease: :blush: serves you right for bragging about your heat lol
Put some yoghurt on it:hugs:

Dylan is having bad dreams, he is shouting in his sleep, and not happy stuff. Bethany is happily asleep, she is kicking her legs in her sleep as usual, little fidget :haha:

:nope: Harvey dont be mean!:winkwink::rofl:

Wiggler:hugs: This place is brilliant!

New er:holly: :rofl: Talking of that I'm still waiting on getting those boobs you're sending?!

Off to mcdinner on 2 playdates, anyone want a burger??

I want a burger so bad, but can't have one, stupid diet :haha: but fook it, on mine and OH's date night we are going to McDonalds and that's that! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->