Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Yea, thats why I was thinking he was making himself sick, but its the same for Bethany too...

This is gross lolol but is it vomit or phelm sick??? Maybe its becaise they are lying flat and the body is relaxed and as a bug is still festering the gut just refluxes? or if its phelmy then maybe its because the snot settles inthe throat, makes them cough a little, gag and then sick :shrug:

he does cough before he is sick, but no phlemy stuff in it. I asked the docs about his cough and she heard him cough and said its just a cold. Maybe this tummy bug has really made his gag reflex sensitive and thats why he is puking? but that wouldn't account for Bethany too...

mummy- mostly we're just gonna try to see what we can get into :haha: but definitely agree we want to go to Gatorland to get up close with the gators :argh: and maybe try zip-lining :shrug: how is Eilidh today? yesterday i changed a poopy diaper and it smelled like beef? :shrug: :sick:

wiggler- Ava does the same thing. she loves everyone! :dohh: hope Bethany isn't constipated and will sleep for you :hugs: poor Dylan!

OH came home from work with a flower, box of candy and stuffed puppy. but i got him nothing since we dont do anything :shrug: :blush:

Aww bless your OH, how sweet.

How are your gorgeous bubbas today?

I wouldnt say deliberate if they both at it wiggler, probably sensitive gag reflex. Its positive that its only once a day now:thumbup:

Milos thats lovely of your OH:cloud9: Gatorland sounds cool! Make sure not to get too close though lolol Beef?? :sick:

its 6p and they're in bed now :dohh: tried keeping them up later but they were getting too crabby :? Ava seemed joyous for the most part. then she started chewing on her thumb and getting fussy. teething is the worst :(

I wouldnt say deliberate if they both at it wiggler, probably sensitive gag reflex. Its positive that its only once a day now:thumbup:

Milos thats lovely of your OH:cloud9: Gatorland sounds cool! Make sure not to get too close though lolol Beef?? :sick:

i know i'll be terrified. but sounds like fun at the same time :rofl:

i went to Steve Irwins Australia zoo in my youth :lol: see crocs up close is so cool but yeah really scary! Ava:hugs: How's Milo doing with his therapies?

playgroup was good today :thumbup: for the first time today at playgroup, Milo showed a very slight interest in the other kids! because they were running around yelling. and Milo loves anything that has to do with running/chasing. so he joined in on the running around. he stayed far behind. but he was watching them and running too :cloud9: the therapist sent PECS for him. so trying to get him used to them even being on the fridge in the first place :dohh: he cried the first time he saw them :shrug: and i painted my nails today, and he got scared seeing those too :wacko:

New- my godson was raised by 3 women and a gay man and he STILL does the man thing :dohh: It really is bred in
Didn't you say the lump opened up and was oozing green?? That so does not sound like a latching issue to me :shrug:

Brandi- I def see 2 charges- and you need to address ASAP that it's not charges for $300.75 but for $375.00 - big difference.

Milos- The cookies did tun out- I think he ate 1/2 a dozen for breakfast :haha:
What's Pecs?

Harvey- I gave him all of it- made him feel guilty as hell :haha: So he took me shopping and bought me some pretty bras and undies and a new ring I've been wanting :cloud9:

Wiggler- I agree with the girls- beware of the snake in the grass!

Mummy- Wow. that was quick on the house!
Charlotte isn't shy much, but she does go all serious- Daddy calls her sober sides :haha: Elle just buries into me :cloud9:
Elle had a diaper that smelled like burned hair yesterday :sick: Maybe we should compare notes on what they are eating so as to NEVER give it to them again! :sick:

Wud- Not greedy, JUST RIGHT! :munch:

Our tax return is going to be huge! :happydance: almost ten thousand all together! :yipee: We owe almost eight thousand to family for various loans that we are paying off :headspin: Then getting some things for the house, taking care of car registration, etc- and each (girlies included!) get $50 to blow on whatever we want :dance: Hubby has already said he'll be spending his on that frickking card game he plays :roll: but that means I really get $150 to play with! \\:D/

He felt terrible because I did all that for him- and after our appointments this morning took me shopping- not the most romantic way of going about it, but I got new pretties out of it :cloud9:

heyy- we got 8k back :thumbup: but $1,500 is going to pay off the car. then another $100 or so to get it put in thomas's name. then paying off bills, buying big items like milo's new carseat, new couch, the vacation. it's practically gone already :cry: :rofl: PECS stands for Picture Exchange Communication System. using pictures to tell us their wants. so glad to hear hubby took you out shopping :flower:

Milos thats BRILLIANT he's joining in a bit:happydance::happydance:

I want a big rebate!!!! I think ours will be about 5k, but thats for a few years. We're going to shift hubbys paycheck to get a massive one next year:thumbup: We dont get the child money though which sucks, we were told you can get $1k a child so I was thinking we'd get way more than we do :( BUT hubby just told me he got an extra $900 this week as some bonus thing by the germans:happydance: Right in time to pay for movers:dohh:

Heyy:happydance: for shopping! And woohoo for getting an extra $150 to splurge on:happydance: Pics of the ring?? Glad your hubby enjoyed being spoiled and that he did appreciate it:thumbup: I agree on the compare what they eat, lol Eilidhs burnt one may be down to lastnight homemade hummus has Elle maybe had that? Do you have jack in a box up in north cali? We had that for tea and its soooooo good!

So we move at 8am tomorrow now, I can not believe how lucky we are getting this place over so many other applicants:wacko: I mean 2 days:wacko: I'm putting it down to karma with all the literal crap we've had here:haha:

Also found a really cute cat in the hat cake I want to do for Eilidhs birthday:cloud9:

Milos, did you look into autism societies hun? Also weighted blankets are good, I think heyy mentioned that before? We found that 2 big rice socks over Ruaridhs shoulders work really well too, by trial and error lol but wayy cheaper than a blanket to see if it helps Milo:thumbup:

I wouldn't have thought of the rice socks- brilliant idea!
Yes, we have Jack int he Box- we had it for lunch today, but it made me feel all greasy and bogged down since I've been trying to not eat fast food, etc :sick:

Will try to get pictures tomorrow- we keep the lights pretty dim here and there is no flash on my camera- but it's two silver bands interlocking :cloud9: I wear a 3 band interlocking bracelet and have been eying the 2 band ring ever since we found out we were having twins!

No sickies tonight so far :happydance:

YAY!!!

OK, Sicky in't gone. Dylan just puked all over his bed. My poor baby, he was so brave though.

CRAP. Hope he feels better soon! And like others have suggested, it could be a sensitive gag reflex. Sometimes illness can temporarily effect it. For example, eating bread or bagels would make me sick, literally, during pregnancy. The mere thought would make me sick. To this day, I still gag while eating a bagel because I know what it used to do.

Brandi- I def see 2 charges- and you need to address ASAP that it's not charges for $300.75 but for $375.00 - big difference.

The person has ignored my emails since her response that I posted. I have sent two emails back to her almost 12 hours ago, and have not heard back from her.

Not sticking around tonight, ladies. Mother Nature sent me a red gift tonight, and my feet are killing me. I need to go to bed. Night!

Anyone want a grumpy toddler, get was up at 3.50am this morning, and was not amused when we told him to get back into bed, and then the tantrums began and have been on and off all morning since!

Bethany is in a better mood though :cloud9: I hope Dylan cheers up soon, I want to get on with tidying up my room. :hissy:

Before I start again this morning here is a progress picture. I am going to be so busy today :rofl:

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg140/scaled.php?server=140&filename=001bhja.jpg&res=medium

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg846/scaled.php?server=846&filename=002oah.jpg&res=medium

https://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg845/scaled.php?server=845&filename=003cf.jpg&res=medium

Hoping OH will put my canvas pics and the curtains up today. I want the bedroom to be completely done. I have OH tidying the rest of the flat and entertaining the kids while I do this. x x x

mummy- funny you mention the autism society. when we were driving last week to Milo's speech a van pulled up next to us that was transportation for the local autism society. i'm not sure if they would accept us since his dx is just PDD-NOS and SPD for now :shrug: i ordered a weighted blanket yesterday :thumbup: looked around and after shipping (no taxes) it came out to $68 :dance: i know you can make them. but i dont have the skills for that :nope: hope the moving goes well :hugs:

brandi- sorry about the witch :flower:

wiggler- busy busy for you :haha:

well both kids fell asleep a little after 6p last night. Ava slept until 3:30 again and Milo til 4:30 :thumbup: since he wont be getting a nap before therapy this morning (appt at 9) i'm hoping he'll nap at 10:30 or 11 until 12-1 with hope that it'll put him in bed at 8. Ava has been yelling "mom" and "mama" all morning :dohh:

Sure, I'll trade you, Wiggler. You can have my 3 year old who was awake 4 times last night and won't leave the cat alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->