Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

It should have been £13.50 but they undercharged me ;0)
The other one we go to is more like £7 a child day light robbery i'm forever moaning about their prices :)
Generally just take Livi as before she is one it only costs us £1 ;)
Jacson is having his birthday party there which was only £9 a head which i didn't think was too bed as food is included x

I bought Aaron some Thomas the tank engine slippers from next today, he loves them, they taste so yummy :rofl:

Mummy what do u mean by fold?

Erm yummy slippers Harvey lol Livi just takes hers off x

When you say fold, do you mean in half? George will flop forward and literally fold his body in half :haha: Then he sits up and does his special hand moves, then flops down again :haha:

Glad the kids are ok hun, Bethany probably feels like she needs a poop but doesnt if she has had loose nappies and is now getting better :hugs: Hope she is ok!

Heart cookies went down a treat at karate lol Joshua's valentine was wearing the charm bangle he bought her :cloud9: and OH showed up and spoilt me with some things special to us :cloud9: And George was babbling away, really proper chatter, rarr rarr rarr's and num num num's :haha: :cloud9: I have an amazing family :cloud9:

I bought Aaron some Thomas the tank engine slippers from next today, he loves them, they taste so yummy :rofl:

Awww! Be careful or you will have a train obsessed toddler like me, he had a full blown tantrum in town because we wern't standing close enough to the train gates when they went down :rofl:

Yes I mean literally fold in half! New I forgot to metion but a few weeks ago I got a video of Eilidh doing conducting like George does :rofl: Hun your OH is lovely, hope you enjoyed your surprises:hugs:

Harvey :rofl: Love your doggy hun, he has a proper personality! Hopefully Aaron will swap his taste for slippers over to chocolate soon lol!

Wud thats just crazy they charging so much:wacko: At least here in Arizona most days year round we can get outside for some of the day:thumbup:

Bethany :rofl: Friendly girlie there hun! Hope she feels better:hugs:

Eilidh has just done the foulest nappy ever :sick: it actually smelt burnt:wacko:

The SIL I ranted about not long ago seems to be making some changes, I am so proud of her for growing up. I may not agree with a lot that they do, but she is really trying. I don't talk to her BF (my brother) as he is a twat, but she is such a sweetheart, she just put this on my FB wall.

Sasha! Your amazing and couldn't ask for a better sister in-law (don't tell my others i've said that :p) I always know your be there for me if I need any help when bubba here! Your pretty and have two beautiful kids that i'm proud to call my niece and nephew in-law more kids to spoilt :D loveyou♥

I actually teared up!

:sick::sick::sick: Burnt nappy?? Amost enough to put me off my chinese :haha: i said almost :haha:

I'm sat in shock mouth to the floor watching my big fat gypsy wedding :wacko:

forgot about gypsy wedding, never seen it but comes recommended, will grab it on ch4+1 lol

:sick: nappy sounds foul - we have some of the worst smells from George ever this week, worst part is most of it is wind :sick:

:rofl: George just helped Joshua eat pizza and chips... now Joshua has jaffa cakes and George is sat next to him shouting 'ey ey ey ey ey ey num num num ey ey ey ey nam nam nam' :haha: ermmm no I draw the line at jaffa cakes kiddo lolol

It defo has the shock factor girls of 9 having spray tans for example?
Worth a watch ;)

Seriously it had a burnt smell:wacko: :sick:

Gypsy wedding is hilarious lol dont think I'll be letting Freja have a spray tan mind:haha: Mmmmm chinese, what you ordered wud? I persuaded hubby to get us some mexican food when kids have mcdonalds:happydance:

George :rofl: He's old enough to know when somethings worth having lol!

OK, Sicky in't gone. Dylan just puked all over his bed. My poor baby, he was so brave though.

Awww they really not shifting it huh :hugs: Whats he managed to eat today hun?

Oh no Wiggler :( Maybe they are passing it back & forth between them?
I would be bleaching & antibaccing the flat door handles the lot to help it on it's way x

Chinese erm i will warn you we are greedy here lol,
we had
chicken balls
rice
chips
sweet & sour sauce
Chicken curry
Chicken chowmein
Pancake roll
& a can of coke for 2 :)

2 mouthfuls of beans for dinner, 2 jam sarnies (no butter) for brekkie (he was starving and apparently dry toast was a nono) and for lunch he had toast, no butter, with a very thin spread of jam and one small bite of my burger.

Doc said there is no worry unless they go floppy. but Dylan has had this a week tomorrow.

There has been no dairy, so no "tea" (little hot water, milk with my used tea bag quickly dunked lol) and no milk before bed. I want this bug to do one. :(

We are anti-baccing everything, its not helping :( there is only one sicky episode a day each though which is good.

Wud that sounds soooo good right now, I wouldnt say greedy lol:haha:

Wiggler:hugs: Hope its gone very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"