Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Sure, its a deal :haha:

I'm slacking off for a bit now, if Harvery pops in be sure to tell her I'm working hard :rofl:

Aww :cry: Anyone? :rofl:

Theres not much left to do now, just the pile down the side of the bed and a tidy up of the cupboard. OH is going out to buy a desk so we can get the PC out of the bedroom and 2 lamps for in here and something so we can hang the canvas pictures up that I have been storing for a year, the bedroom is going to look so lovely when its done. We are both going to get new chest of drawers soon too, OH doesn't have one as his wardrobe was smashed in the move and mine is only upright cos the drawers hold it all together :dohh:

I'm feeling a bit down at the moment, a lot of the clothes are Bethanys for when she is bigger and baby clothes from when they were both tiny and as I have been sorting them its really hit me just how fast my babies are growing up and how stupid I have been for letting the neighbor issues and sound issues affect me for so long, instead of just enjoying my kids while they are little. Bethany is her own little independant person now and Dylan is getting more grown up by the day (apart fromthe tantrums) and I feel so honoured to have my wonderful children in my life, I just wish time would slow down a little bit so they could be a little for a bit longer.

wiggler you can buy my silence..... my ironing pile should be about the right price :haha:

The kids do grow up quickly hun... but it wont be long and you'll be willing to hurry up and grow up, get a job and move on out ;) lol :hugs:

Ok, Im just popping in quick on a break from work lol.... I got boulders for boobs soooo need my little man to fix me :rofl: 3 hours till I finish and pick him up!!!

Heyy, I did have grren goop yup! They have a theory for this! I had thrush.... which didnt go away and I got a blocked milked duct... which didnt get treated and turned into mastitis.... but George started teething and caused an abrasion on the nipple/aerola which ruptured the infection milk duct causing the goo to oouze out before it had cleared up on antibiotics! and they know its teething because I have a sore on the exact mirror opposite on the other side same shape, position etc etc and only latch would be so precise! .... :shrug: She seemed pretty convinced by her explanation lol I dont honestly care what caused it so long as it would just go away! lol I hate having sore boobies :haha:

Ok really got to go to work lol was supposed to do some paperwork first but forgot (or couldnt be bothered lol)

Oh but yay on the tax rebates ladies!!!! ID love that in my bank lol I got £42 (about $60) tax back :haha:

Ok really going to work now :dohh:

Bye for now - Wiggler get your bedroom done!!!!!!!!!!! lololol

Nothing is worth doing ironing for, not even your silence :rofl:

Have fun at work hun, I'm getting on with the bedroom again now, I've lost all my enthusiasm now though :(

New- I'm with wiggler on this one- NOTHING is worth ironing over! LOL-

Wiggler- I have to remind myself of that daily- that the housework can wait and just ejoy them being tiny while I can :hugs: I feel so lucky to have an amazing husband who works his ass off so that I can stay home and be with the girls every day :cloud9:

Rochelle is sitting in her high chair finishing up her breakfast, and she has very loud gas- every time she farts she whips her head around to look behind her high chair :rofl:

I wish I could say I got to sleep in... or that I'm headed back to bed soon... but the best today can do for me is POSSIBLY give me a nap later - *sigh

I'm slacking off for a bit now, if Harvery pops in be sure to tell her I'm working hard :rofl:

I'm watching you wiggler! Get your finger out girl:winkwink::haha: tick tock tick tock, you've only got till tea time remember:thumbup:

Aww bless! Bethany looks so shocked every time she farts, I would look shocked too if my farts were that toxic :sick:

Someone finish up for me, I just wanna curl up and sleep!

I'm watching you wiggler! Get your finger out girl:winkwink::haha: tick tock tick tock, you've only got till tea time remember:thumbup:

:argh: Getting back to it boss. By the way, I hope you mean tea time means 6pm, cos thats what time I plan to be finished by :haha:

Mummy are you buying eilidh's cake or making your own?

New- stop slacking and get your paperwork done:winkwink::haha: not long till booby master helps you out:flower:

Milos- milos seems to be progressing with his interaction and sleep, am i right?

:wohoo: on the tax returns girls! :happydance:

Wiggler- I got my chest of drawers at ikea for £45 for 4 drawer mamm type, no handles and they look really good:winkwink:

Heyy- I hope you get some sleep soon:hugs: you've got a little farty pants there lol

Brandi- hope you too manage to catch up on some :sleep: :flower:

We are off to a 4 year old :twinboys: birthday party at their house but Aaron has decided to fall asleep:dohh: he's got 15 mins to wake for the start of the party but for some reason he always seems to miss the starts:shrug:

Not done much today :dishes: :iron: :laundry: went for a walk to farm foods for milk n pork pies (blame wiggler for that craving :munch:)

I think I might have sausage, mash n onion gravy for tea:cloud9: see if hubby fancies it but depends on what he's had for dinner at work:shrug:

:argh: Getting back to it boss. By the way, I hope you mean tea time means 6pm, cos thats what time I plan to be finished by :haha:

Go on then 6pm is your deadline, I want pics mind:winkwink:

I'm going to the twins party so should be back in time for deadline:thumbup:
:rofl: just hope Aaron delays us wiggler :haha:

I want to make sausage and potatoes for dinner now- sounds yum! Today is the day my MIL takes the girls- but we have to go see to some things with my mother- go see my grandmother and give her a manicure, go deal with a banking issue, and work on getting Bethy's schooling all straight- So I doubt nap will be happening- but believe me I'm plotting out easy dinner (Sausage and Mashed potatoes!), hot tub and early bed time! And I'm doing it all this morning sans caffeine or ibuprofen, both of which I live on in copious amounts :wacko: But we're out of ibuprofen and sugar, and I Can't do unsweetened tea or coffee :sick:

I want to make sausage and potatoes for dinner now- sounds yum! Today is the day my MIL takes the girls- but we have to go see to some things with my mother- go see my grandmother and give her a manicure, go deal with a banking issue, and work on getting Bethy's schooling all straight- So I doubt nap will be happening- but believe me I'm plotting out easy dinner (Sausage and Mashed potatoes!), hot tub and early bed time! And I'm doing it all this morning sans caffeine or ibuprofen, both of which I live on in copious amounts :wacko: But we're out of ibuprofen and sugar, and I Can't do unsweetened tea or coffee :sick:

It's a lovely meal but I can't move after it though lol

Shame you cant relax and take advantage of MIL having the :twingirls: :flower:

Enjoy the hot tub! I'm well gealous, I could just pop in one now for me back:cloud9:

Have a swig of the girls meds, and eat something sweet with each mouthful of tea/coffee:thumbup:

DONT FORGET YOUR MEDS AND SUGAR WHEN YOUR OUT!!

An hour and a half to go, I am running round like a headless chicken. had to stop for a minute cos I have a stitch! :rofl: OH is now on dinner duty :D

rearranging my whole morning os I can sleep0 I just fell asleep on the floor wioth the girls crawling on me- I'm seriously going to hurt myself unless I get a nap- WAKE UP HUBBY! :haha: See you guys later- have a lovely day- Wiggler, I with you good luck, my dear!

panicking slightly now. Can't do anything until OH puts the curtain pole up and he is being so damn slow!!!!!

Putting the deadline back to 7pm. Dylan has just requested dinner without me asking for the first time since he got poorly :happydance: Which means making a proper meal rather than just a few bits quickly thrown together. Chicken and brocolli bake I think :cloud9:

I ladies...I read, and now forget it all. Except that Dylan wants dinner! :happydance:

So ever since I got that response from the rental company, I told them to look at it again, and they've refused to respond. I'm at a loss as to what to do now. They essentially stolen my money without giving me any proof, and what am I going to do? Sue a big name company? I can't even sue my school. This is pathetic and ridiculous. I might just call the number in her signature tomorrow morning if I still haven't heard back.

I got to nap. Thankfully. I usually struggle to sleep during the day, but I went back to bed at 8:45am, and when I finally woke up, I rolled over and looked at the clock. It said 2:30pm. So, here I'm thinking 'Wow! If I just slept that long, I must really have needed it!'

Get out of bed, change my diaper, and get a better look at the clock in the kitchen...it's really only 12:20pm :rofl:

Still a good nap though!

:hugs: heyy so glad you re-jiggled thing and decided to sleep, you sound exhausted :hugs:

Im home from work, boobie drained (1 out of 2 anyways lol), dinner in the oven, lounge tidied, laundry organised - wowsers Ive done more than I normally do all day :haha: Im working 8am - 5pm tomorrow with no breaks :( think I will put a meal in the slow cooker in the morning for that one lol doubt I'll want to cook when I get in :haha:

Oh mummy will be settling into her new hassle free house :happydance: hope she wasnt welcomed by a zoo and ready set up day care drop in centre :dohh:

Wiggler you only got 27 minutes till 7pm lol.. how you getting on??? Glad Dylan asked to eat though I would be way careful of putting that sort of food in his stomach, beans on toast or somthing along lines of would have been a safe option tonight hun. Hope he is ok!! Out of curiousity how do you make your chicken and broccolli bake? My boys would LOVE that!

Hope you enjoy your party Harvey hun, did you miss the start? xxx

Glad you got a nap in brandi hun! I would ring the number if there is on to avoid this going to a collections agency, though if you have repsonded and they havent then really fault is now theirs! keep everything!!

:rofl: When I went to boil the brocolli Dylan changed his mind and asked for beans on toast. He has eaten 1/4 of the slice of toast and a few beans :happydance:

The room is very very nearly done, just waiting on the tumble dryer now for the bedding so unfortunately I will not be completely done before 7pm as OH forgot to put the washing in the dryer!!! :growlmad: It looks amaing in there though, so proud of myself, I was dreading doing it, but I really enjoyed myself and it gave OH a good chance to have some proper quality time with the children. I hurt all over now though :nope: :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->