Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Wiggler, I dunno, think I'd be a bit miffed! Nice that she's making an effort to come talk to you though hun:thumbup: Has things calmed down with them any? Glad you got your laptop back!!

Milos:hugs::hugs: I'm sure Ava will be fine hun, it'll be hard but a vaction will do you guys the world of good! What are you doing in florida?

New, curious George is hilarious! We had mickey mouses clubhouse earlier, the songs are so addictive on that:wacko:

Oh I am being cautious and the though that she is scoping us out for a lovely SS call did cross my mind :haha:, but I do try to see the best in everyone, I even did with the old neighbors until they started insulting Dylan. Even the HA said that the woman is lovely its just the bloke thats crazy, so hopefully she is being genuine.

Both kids are in bed now, I couldn't keep Dylan awake any longer, his little head was nodding as he kept falling asleep bless him. Bethany went to bed with no fuss which shocked me considering what a little grump she has been all day.

Oooh new glasses, I love wearing glasses, I did go through a contacts phase for a while, but my face looks odd without glasses.

I think I am going to sit down and relax for a bit now, I still feel sicky and gross after the Mcdonalds earlier so a break sounds lovely. I might do a bit more in the bedroom tonight, if not then there is always tomorrow :haha:

mummy - I know they are still being woken by Dylan, but there has been no banging, no police visits and no calls from the HA so I don't know.

Argh Curious George, I hate that cartoon, after watching the film maybe 100+ times with Dylan I can never watch anything to do with Curious George again :haha:

There's a new show on over here that you guys imported. It's really annoying. Tati's Hotel.

Wiggler, just be careful with them I think is best:hugs: I agree with glasses, I feel naked without mine:haha:

Not heard of that show Brandi, whats it about?

I've eaten the whole box of chocolates and its only 11 30am :rofl: :sick:

This little girl who runs a hotel with puppeted rodents poking through the walls, and animated tap/jazz male staff and a bunch of magic. REALLY weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpDo5YyHBuE

^^Opening Title

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4Cu-byV3fQ&feature=related

House is getting lease signed at lunch today, Maddi got us the house! Guy has an English bulldog too and told hubby that put him ahead of the other 11 people after the house :shock: Its in north scottsdale about 5mins from hubbys work, will get pics up asap when phone not doing net:thumbup: We started house hunting sat and got place monday:wacko: Erm valentines day, I got cold breakfast as didnt get up in time, a singing octopus card and box chocolates:cloud9: Talk of mcdonalds tonight:haha: Hurry up Harvey and you can come too:winkwink:

How's Aarons batteries today? Was it the work meeting today? Time differences are confusing:dohh:

:cry: I missed mcdonalds :dohh: did you save me some? I would have liked a chicken burger:winkwink:

Aaron sits very quietly in his pram but god when he's out he's like you've wound his battery up and off he goes:wacko: he now wants to walk constantly round he room either holding my hands or pushing his walker (I'm gona lose this weight me thinks:winkwink:

Yes work meeting was today thanks, it's 50/50 whether they will let us come back part time job sharing:shrug: both bosses, I believe, Are at stale mate, they want the other to agree to job share as they both want full timers lol. They'll let us know within 14 days! If they refuse I'm going to go back full time, get me shares in the bank and put my notice in :thumbup:

I haven't caught up yet so I'm about to read about 1/2 dozen pages :wacko:

Harvey- that sent me into stitches, thank you! :rofl:

Have to get girlies ready, then myself, then wake hubby... no, wait... ME FIRST, then wake him and he can help with the girlies!

Off to be productive, think thousands and thousands of dollars in tax return for us!!!!

:winkwink: I hope you took a pic of what he could of got :rofl:

Has he done his :laundry: yet?

Took the kids to soft play today so stoopidly expensive these days although i don't think they charged us for Livi so only £11 to get in, can't wait for summer so we can just go to the park ??
Then we went to Mcdonalds for lunch man was that busy, now they have their friends over to play & Livi is in bed (peace for me ;) Today is their treat day as mummy will no doubt be tired the rest of the week so we won't do an awful lot.
Tomorrow my mum & dad are coming over to make pizza with them which i thought was kind :)

Let us know how u get on at your meeting Harvey xxxx

Sign up to groupon or fragaloo website that let you know what offers are on in your area, I.e. Soft play, restaurants etc. They had a soft play one for £5 in our area recently:thumbup:

I've just updated mummy:thumbup:

Harvey lol you've not missed your chicken burger yet, got about another 6 hours to get here:haha: Hope you get your job share hun:hugs: Lol yeah it does sound like Aaron keeps you on your toes!

Harvey lol you've not missed your chicken burger yet, got about another 6 hours to get here:haha: Hope you get your job share hun:hugs: Lol yeah it does sound like Aaron keeps you on your toes!

:happydance: midnight feast :cloud9: chicken burger (little Mayo, little lettuce), fries & a sprite :thumbup: :friends:

Lol yeah he sure does keep me on me toes, if he's not trying to get in the dogs water bowl, he's head butting the patio doors Or biting my feet:wacko:

I've bought some more buttons today :blush::cloud9: send you some:winkwink:

:munch: those buttons would go down really well right now:haha: I'll put the order in for your burger:winkwink: Aarons busy:haha::cloud9: What does Harvey make of Aaron in his water bowl?

Yay wiggler:happydance:

Gav went the new house and we move in tomorrow lunchtime:happydance: He has not charged us a pet deposit for Maddi either:thumbup: What a nice guy!! Also carpet guy #2 lol was here ealier telling me theres asbestos here:wacko:

Question about babas, when your baby is excited or playing shy do they fold? Lol Eilidh does this folding thing all the time:haha:

I'l take piccies once Holby finishes.

Bethany has woken up 4 times since bed now, poor baby. I think she is constipated. No more runny nappies today though. She did a teeny bit of sick the last time she woke, just a dribble. Fingers crossed she will sleep a bit better now.

:munch: those buttons would go down really well right now:haha: I'll put the order in for your burger:winkwink: Aarons busy:haha::cloud9: What does Harvey make of Aaron in his water bowl?

Gav went the new house and we move in tomorrow lunchtime:happydance: He has not charged us a pet deposit for Maddi either:thumbup: What a nice guy!! Also carpet guy #2 lol was here ealier telling me theres asbestos here:wacko:

Question about babas, when your baby is excited or playing shy do they fold? Lol Eilidh does this folding thing all the time:haha:

Yeah can't believe you move tomorrow! Thank god your leaving with asbestos in the house!!

Harvey either sighs in his bed or looks at me as if to say 'whats he doing in my water' lol.

Harvey lies opposite Aaron and bowls the ball to Aaron for him to bowl it back, Aaron then picks it up and bangs it on the floor and won't bowl it back to which Harvey then deep sighs and puts his head on his paws in a huff :haha:

Re: excited/ shy - Aaron brings his legs up to his chest when excited and curls up to the side when shy:cloud9:

Bethany doesn't have a shy bone in her body :rofl: Someone could come to kidnap her and she would hold her arms up to cuddle them :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->