Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

i got OBEM on sky+ for when wriggly baby goes sleep lol

you enjoy your party?

Yeah had a good time, it wasn't too busy so it was nice. Aaron was a bit anxious at first but after 10 minutes he was playing on the floor with some cars/buses/trains whilst the older kids were running around the garden:wacko:

Hubby took Aaron to bed at 8pm to watch the footy and he dropped off about 8.30pm:sleep: fingers crossed that's him for the night :shrug: I'm having a :coffee: n some more buttons:blush::cloud9:

harvey- :shrug: its the official video from youtube.

i need to fold clothes and get them put away. been slacking all day :blush:

:shrug: not sure ?

Don't you need to :iron: over there or does the heat make the creases drop out:shrug: I only fold clothes once ironed unless they're a hanger job.

Watching OBEM reminds me that I can't remember most of what happened in my birth experience:cry: cos it went so fast (4 1/2hrs in hospital) I remember bits but it's starting to bug me why I can't remember it all:growlmad: even straight after the birth? I cant even remember how many days Aaron was in the blue NICU before he moved to the green NICU. Don't know when I got to hold him after going into NICU? I got to do his cares but couldn't hold him for a while, how long ? :brat: I'm going to ask hubby to type it out for me.

i need to fold clothes and get them put away. been slacking all day :blush:

:shrug: not sure ?

Don't you need to :iron: over there or does the heat make the creases drop out:shrug: I only fold clothes once ironed unless they're a hanger job.

i NEVER iron :haha: it does take out wrinkles. i dont hang anything either since the house is dumb and the only room with a closet is the kids' room (that OH's friend uses) and theres no bar to use hangers on :shrug:

i NEVER iron :haha: it does take out wrinkles. i dont hang anything either since the house is dumb and the only room with a closet is the kids' room (that OH's friend uses) and theres no bar to use hangers on :shrug:

New I think you should emigrate:winkwink: :haha:

No :iron: :cloud9: I spend ages :iron: aarons vests, sleepsuits, t-shirts n pants:wacko: and what bugs me is when you :iron: a shirt or top and you hang it up, you then go to get it and it's creased :brat: thank god me mam loves to :iron: when she comes up (by the way she came up yesterday and has gone home mid pm today which I can handle!)

I might have an early night :sleep: night night:flower:

Sleep well hun.

Me and OH have been getting on really well compared to normal since I admitted that I need to go on meds (which we can't pick up yet cos my stupid expemtion card has gone walkies!!!) Today has been amazing, really talking and being silly like we used to :cloud9:

Sleep well hun.

Me and OH have been getting on really well compared to normal since I admitted that I need to go on meds (which we can't pick up yet cos my stupid expemtion card has gone walkies!!!) Today has been amazing, really talking and being silly like we used to :cloud9:

Night night wiggler:flower: glad you and OH are getting on well !

You don't need to take your card wiggler - I've only ever had to say I have a maternity exemption. x

Really? I always forget I'm on maternity expemtion too (I don;t have a mat exemption card, they never sent me one) :haha:

It'll be OH picking up the script though as there are no pharmacies near here and there is one right by his work so need the card really, they always ask for it when he picks up meds I need.

Its so annoying! I'm going to get OH to try again tomorrow. I really need to find these cards and store them somewhere that I remember.

Watching Snakes on a Plane. Not brilliant as I have a huge irrational fear that a snake will one day come up through the toilet or through the letterbox :rofl: But I need to get over that stupid fear so it should help

Dear ovary, please stop ovulating, not only does it hurt like a bitch but I am so effing broody that I may just pounce OH tonight. Love Sasha x x x

Gawd Brandi, you are such a bad influence!

I am mega broody though, the fact hat I don;t have a 3rd child and am not pregnant with a third child makes my heart ache, since I got over Dylans horrific birth I always wanted 3. OH feels the same (well not quite the same, he was LOADS :haha:) and it feels wrong that we aren't having that one last bubba

OMG! How scary would this be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Soq3jzttwiA&feature=related

In all fairness, Wiggler, the April 2011 mommies are already getting pregnant. We Mayhem Mommies need to get a move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->