Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

mummy- glad to hear the move went well for you guys :flower: do we get pictures of the new house and Eilidh? :thumbup:

Ava slept from 9-4:45 and milo from 10-4:45. not the best. but i'll take it :dohh: Milo has woken up coughing again. hope this is just a cough and not a cold. but he was coughing pretty hard this time :(

Ava loves her cheerios! lol.
she got stuck under the rocking chair and couldn't figure out how to get back out :rofl:
and Milo in his new carseat! :D

Glad the bairns are sleeping relatively okay:flower:
:hugs: to milo for his cough, let's hope it doesn't develop into anything more
Lol at Ava poor lamb, she's loving them cherios, I might get some for Aaron :winkwink:

Milo seems to enjoy his new car seat!

What's your plans for today?

New- I've saved you some time reading back :winkwink:

Aaron's been splish splash this morning in his new swivel bath seat and loves it but can splash even more now:dohh:

Aaron's watching fireman Sam and is so engrossed, they were looking for someone in the dark and I shouted boo he jumped out if his skin :haha::blush:

Having a lazy day:cloud9: can't be arsed to do owt!

mummy- glad to hear the move went well for you guys :flower: do we get pictures of the new house and Eilidh? :thumbup:

Ava slept from 9-4:45 and milo from 10-4:45. not the best. but i'll take it :dohh: Milo has woken up coughing again. hope this is just a cough and not a cold. but he was coughing pretty hard this time :(

Ava loves her cheerios! lol.
she got stuck under the rocking chair and couldn't figure out how to get back out :rofl:
and Milo in his new carseat! :D

Glad the bairns are sleeping relatively okay:flower:
:hugs: to milo for his cough, let's hope it doesn't develop into anything more
Lol at Ava poor lamb, she's loving them cherios, I might get some for Aaron :winkwink:

Milo seems to enjoy his new car seat!

What's your plans for today?

they're Apple Cinnamon flavor :D

no plans for today. just gonna be a lazy day :thumbup:

So, the rental car company still hasn't responded. So I called and left a message with the person ignoring my emails. I informed her that if I did not hear back from her by Friday morning, I will not only take this to the media, but I will hire a lawyer to sue for my money, and I will report her company and have them investigated for fraud and theft.

So glad the move went well mummy, we need pictures of your gorgeous new house though!

Lovely pictures Milos, your babies are gorgeous!

Brandi - I hope they get back to you.

I hurt all over. Stupid tidying! I have been out for a lovely walk with my volunteer, I'm a bit gutted though as our sessions are ending next month, this is the only regular social interaction I get, but I have accomplished what they came to help me with so I don;t really need them any more.

wiggler- sorry to hear you're sore and the sessions are ending soon :hugs: how was Dylan this morning?

decided to let Ava make some noise :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8flc8Vjigm4

Awww Ava is so adorable!

Dylan was amaing this morning, and no sickies from either during the night :happydance: I have changed tactics again, and my new one ensures a silent happy boy, I give him my phone to watch train videos and we snuggle up on the sofa or in my bed :rofl: Might not be the best way, but its the only one that works so we are all happy.

Bethany had her first go on the swing at the park earlier. Madam was not amused :rofl:

:rofl: poor Bethany. Ava has just recently opened up to the idea of being thrown up into the air. she used to cry :haha: glad Dylan isn't getting sick :dance: sometimes if its been a really bad night and i'm running on no sleep, i'll try to let Milo watch cartoons while i lay on the couch. but he still comes over to me to hit me or climb on me. so its not much :nope:

aaron 547.jpg new these are the slippers, let me know if your still interested and ill source my paypal details

aaron 559.jpg aaron standing on his own:happydance:

aaron 558.jpg aaron in his new thomas slippers

aaron 550.jpg aaron on his bounce n spin zebra

Aww, is his sleep improving?

Madam does NOT like being thrown in the air, Dylan loved it but Bethany looks terrified when I do it :haha:

In an ideal world I wouldn't let him go on my phone like that, but TBH I'm exausted with the early wake ups and he adores trains and its helping his speech (he chatters to us non stop about them, telling us the colours, what kind of train it is, if its big or small etc etc) so I don't mind.

Both kids are asleep so I have snuck into my bedroom to enjoy the peace and quiet in here.

WTG Aaron!!! Won't be long until he is making you chase him round.

Lovely piccies hun.

What's shrove tuesdays :shrug:

Milos- :rofl: I do that too- the kids get stuck somewhere and my response is to run grab the camera, THEN help them out! :haha:

You people and your ironing! :iron: I think I own an iron ? :shrug: Dryer method all the way! :laundry: Does it just cost way more to run the dryer there?

Aaron's watching fireman Sam and is so engrossed, they were looking for someone in the dark and I shouted boo he jumped out if his skin
:rofl: mean mommy! :rofl:

Wiggler- Whatever works, hon! You are certainly not harming him by letting him watch trains! We let the girls watch their Baby Einstein videos in the morning- it's the only way I make it through some mornings!

Have had to sleep with both girls the past two nights (hence, me not sleeping :dohh: ) and am reconsidering the wisdom of downsizing beds- must figure this out ASAP and bed is being delivered the beginning of next week!

Still need to go back and catch up from yesterday- we'll see if the misses mood holds- so far so good this morning! :dohh: AS I typed that they both started screeching at each other :dohh:

:cloud9: I'd love to hear twins chattering in baba language, maybe not screeching :wacko:
You better get a move on and decide what size bed you'd like:winkwink:
I'm told your meter spins round when driers on :wacko:

Wiggler - no harm letting him watch trains hun:flower: anything for a bit of piece :thumbup:

Milos- lovely pics :)dohh:Forgot to say earlier)

Tiggers awake and off he goes:wacko: zoooooom

i dont think i could live without a dryer :nope: i would never iron :rofl:

heyy- hope you can get the bed thing figured out :flower: cant wait to see how they are with eachother when they're both walking :haha:

I don't iron either, Dryer all the way :haha: I don't find it that expensive.

My biggest monkey just woke up from his nap and asked me so nicely to watch train videos on my phone that I couldn't say no. I'm going to take him on a surprise day out in the summer to see some real steam trains, he may actually die of happiness :haha:

I'm contemplating...

Should I invite my bitch of a MIL to Anberlin's first birthday, or conveniently forget?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->