Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

wiggler- i'm ovulating too :wacko: let's do this! :rofl: :rofl:

harvey- why do you guys have to iron so much? lol. sorry if this has already been discussed.

How do u guys think i feel? I have to do a few hours ironing :iron::laundry: at work & cleaning then go home & do my own :wacko:
Well at least i get paid for doing it at work i suppose :thumbup:

Well done Wiggler your efforts deserve a round of applause=D>
I'm still catching up with washing i'm happy to wash & iron & fold but hate outting it away as my kids have too many clothes & no room, need to have a big clear out & sell some stuff but i hate parting with their stuff has to be done though x

So do you non uk ladies celbrate pancake day on Tuesday?

My hubby would have a heart attack if i mentioned another baby as much as Livi is an absolute angel :)

never heard of pancake day :nope: every tuesday? i know we celebrate Fat Tuesday and eat Pacskis :thumbup:

Once a year in Feb shrove Tuesday x
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrove_Tuesday

sounds a little familiar? gotta scroll down a little to read about Paczki day

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pączki#P.C4.85czki_Day

Can't catch up right now- but I went to bed at 9AM - hubby came to wake me at 10 so we could go get our things done and I started to cry :cry: So he stayed up with the girls, I rearranged my whole day, and went back to sleep (Still in tears, I was SOOOO exhausted! ) Hubby took the girls to MIL at 11:30, then went and ran errands on his own, getting most of our stuff done today, and woke me up at THREE!
After I got up we went to starbucks for coffee :coffee: went and sat in the hot tub, :sex: :winkwink: , then Walmart to buy the first season of True Blood :thumbup: then picked up my :twingirls: :cloud9: :cloud9: - just got them fed dinner- getting ours started (Sausage and potatoes!!! :happydance: ) putting them to bed, then snuggling wiyth the hubby on the couch with dinner and shows :kiss:

Aww bet you feel better for that Hey that was nice of him x

Hmm i'm playing neighbour hood watch on my night shift tonight heard banging outside looked out the window at 2.30am & there was a dodgy looking man lurking think i scared him off, not sure what he was doing hopefully not tampering with my car ;)
Hope he doesn't come back & glad i'm not on my own lol!

Hope you've had a good move mummy x

:wave:

I'm at the new house, its really awesome and the move has been so much smoother. No extra animals/children/crap and its lovely and clean. We rattling about in it though so should probably join all the baby making:winkwink:

Heyy, what a lovely day you've had:cloud9: So glad you've managed to relax hun and been spoiled.

Wud, what a strange guy, hun you're not alone there are you? Might be an idea to let someone else know about the weirdo:hugs:

Milos, make a new tradition to go to IHOP on shrove tuesdays! Hope you're having a good day?

Harvey, do you bring your mum round just to do your ironing? :rofl: Glad you enjoyed the party:thumbup: I dont know if I'm making or buying cake yet, should probably decide soon!

Brandi, you a bad influence:haha: Sorry the budget people are not playing ball:hugs:

Wiggler, could a new mayhem baba be on the way then?:winkwink: How are the kiddies?

New, hows George doing now hun? Hope work aren't being too hard?:hugs:

I need to do more catching up, probably tomorrow lol, its lateish and I'm knackered:blush:

I've probably missed it, but Mumm, tel l me all about the house:D xx

& me i want to know about the house!!!

No i was on with another lady so we were fine & he didn't come back!

Not sure what to do witht he kiddies today need to go to Asda to pick up a photo would take them to the park but it looks dull about to rain type weather we'll find something x

mummy- glad to hear the move went well for you guys :flower: do we get pictures of the new house and Eilidh? :thumbup:

Ava slept from 9-4:45 and milo from 10-4:45. not the best. but i'll take it :dohh: Milo has woken up coughing again. hope this is just a cough and not a cold. but he was coughing pretty hard this time :(

Ava loves her cheerios! lol.
she got stuck under the rocking chair and couldn't figure out how to get back out :rofl:
and Milo in his new carseat! :D

Attachments

• 418808_10150619018842369_512607368_9255853_106025858_n.jpg
    418808_10150619018842369_512607368_9255853_106025858_n.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 2
  • 417512_10150621275302369_512607368_9263810_368877262_n.jpg
    417512_10150621275302369_512607368_9263810_368877262_n.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 401555_10150621325007369_512607368_9263917_1346534229_n.jpg
    401555_10150621325007369_512607368_9263917_1346534229_n.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
wiggler- i'm ovulating too :wacko: let's do this! :rofl: :rofl:

harvey- why do you guys have to iron so much? lol. sorry if this has already been discussed.

Because it's always :cold: :growlmad: driers get some creases out but cost a bit to run that way, so I only use it to fluff my towels up lol

Can't catch up right now- but I went to bed at 9AM - hubby came to wake me at 10 so we could go get our things done and I started to cry :cry: So he stayed up with the girls, I rearranged my whole day, and went back to sleep (Still in tears, I was SOOOO exhausted! ) Hubby took the girls to MIL at 11:30, then went and ran errands on his own, getting most of our stuff done today, and woke me up at THREE!
After I got up we went to starbucks for coffee :coffee: went and sat in the hot tub, :sex: :winkwink: , then Walmart to buy the first season of True Blood :thumbup: then picked up my :twingirls: :cloud9: :cloud9: - just got them fed dinner- getting ours started (Sausage and potatoes!!! :happydance: ) putting them to bed, then snuggling wiyth the hubby on the couch with dinner and shows :kiss:

:hugs: for getting upset, but glad hubby stepped up to the mark:thumbup:

Glad you ended the day on a high:winkwink: :blush:

Aww bet you feel better for that Hey that was nice of him x

Hmm i'm playing neighbour hood watch on my night shift tonight heard banging outside looked out the window at 2.30am & there was a dodgy looking man lurking think i scared him off, not sure what he was doing hopefully not tampering with my car ;)
Hope he doesn't come back & glad i'm not on my own lol!

Hope you've had a good move mummy x

If I were you I'd let someone know and they might send a couple of officers to patrol the area. Do you have this volunteers patrolmen in your area? (red jackets)

:wave:

I'm at the new house, its really awesome and the move has been so much smoother. No extra animals/children/crap and its lovely and clean. We rattling about in it though so should probably join all the baby making:winkwink:

Harvey, do you bring your mum round just to do your ironing? :rofl: Glad you enjoyed the party:thumbup: I dont know if I'm making or buying cake yet, should probably decide soon!

I need to do more catching up, probably tomorrow lol, its lateish and I'm knackered:blush:

:hi: I've missed you :friends:

More room for me and new then :winkwink::haha:

No lol my mam comes to see us but can't sit still for 2 minutes so shes quite happy to potter and talk at the same time :wacko:

Glad you like the newest:winkwink: house! Are you glad things went wrong in the old one if it means you get this house?

Get some rest :sleep::flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->