Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Whats OBEM? The room looks awesome! Still hasn't motivated me to do mine though :rofl: Must get pictures of it today so Harvey can slave drive me into getting it done :haha:

Brandi- Lovely song, hon- can't wait to see the video! Hm, maybe I should get going on one? :dohh:

Milos- I had never heard that song before :cloud9: Hubby and I don't have a song :shrug: We DO NOT agree on music in any way tough :nope: he only likes death metal, speed metal and techno- I like a bit of everything, except death metal, speed metal or techno! :dohh: :haha:

OBEM is One Born Every Minute. Its filmed in a hospital and is women having babies. It makes me so broody that my uterus aches :haha:

Tidy your room woman!!! :haha:

Oh yes- and we have a new word here- Charlotte says Uck- to be fair they have a TON of rubber ducks ('cause they're mommy's favorite :blush: ) so we are HOPING she is saying DUCK :dohh:

Mike is in to death, black, brutal whatever kind of music that ends in metal.

Zoe's middle name is Delenda (Jade). Delenda is the name of an album by one of his favourite bands. The album was released on the same day the pregnancy test came back positive. He was adamant that Zoe be named Delenda, and I refused. Delenda as a middle name was our compromise.

Isaiah's middle name is (Michael) Phoenix. Phoenix is the name of a song on his favourite album by another one of his favourite bands.

In keeping with the musical theme, Anberlin is my favourite band...and the name of my beautiful baby girl. The band name DOES work as a girls name, after all.

Whats OBEM? The room looks awesome! Still hasn't motivated me to do mine though :rofl: Must get pictures of it today so Harvey can slave drive me into getting it done :haha:
:

Right, I would like pictures by end of play, then 2 days to complete it:thumbup: no slacking either like a certain someone else (wiggler:winkwink:)

Maybe the baba's dont like mommas cooking:shrug::haha:

Do you own a truck?
Into bed she'd like for you to tuck?
Maybe she likes to play in the muck?
Maybe she's stuck?
Or does she like to pluck?
Maybe with a straw she's like to learn to suck?
Rather than throw, with her toys she'll chuck?
Did she see a male buck?
Did she see a dollar buck?
She's in Luck!
The final verdict is...she, like me, likes the Canucks!

Moi? A slacker? Never! :rofl:

Dylan keeps farting, it smells like something died up there, I have actually had to leave the lounge :sick: Made my poor eyes water :rofl:

OH sent me a text asking how me and the kids are :cloud9: I feel kind of bad now as I never think of texting him when he is at work and I always have texts :blush:

Just to be on the safe side- we're all on potty mouth watch :dohh: which basically means my husband will now be silent :haha:

I have a potty mouth but I have been so much better since Dylan copied me when I said "oh fuck" when I dropped something on my toe. Although, he does innocently swear, like when we are in town and he says rather loudly "look mummy, big cock!!" :rofl: I turn bright red and expain that its pronounced cLock, but he still does it every day, the looks I get! :rofl:

OH is home soon, I don't know what to make for dinner... I have a load of chicken that needs to be used. I might do chicken and veggy curry, nice and quick and the kids love it :D

Brandi- Lovely song, hon- can't wait to see the video! Hm, maybe I should get going on one? :dohh:

Milos- I had never heard that song before :cloud9: Hubby and I don't have a song :shrug: We DO NOT agree on music in any way tough :nope: he only likes death metal, speed metal and techno- I like a bit of everything, except death metal, speed metal or techno! :dohh: :haha:

i'm a huge huge huge no doubt/gwen fan. thomas likes a little of everything, as do i. but he's more into classic rock like Kiss, AC/DC, judas priest, etc.

Dylan ate 5 big forkfuls of his dinner :happydance: So although he hasn't eaten much he has still eaten more today than he has in the past week put together!

Madam was in a foul mood this evening, but that meant lots of snuggles so I didn't mind too much. She is trying to drop her naps again and its making her a very unhappy bunny.

wow so much to read.. then half way through Harvey does her update :dohh: :haha:

Okies what I remember....

Wiggler you do not need your exemption card, nor does yur OH. The pharmacy cant deny you your meds, there is a section on the prescription that says 'certificate not seen' they only need to stamp that! Then the prescription is checked on the database when its sent away and checked that you do actually have an exemption code, if you didnt they would post you the bill, if you no sorted! Or, you could move to Wales where we all get free prescriptions :haha: ner ner!

Heyy I am so glad hubby let you sleep :hugs: Im sorry you were so upset for it to happen but maye just maybe he has seen how dead on your feet you actually are :hugs: So glad you ended up turning a frantic day into a lovely one xxxx

Mummy so glad you like your new house! Glad it was so professional and hassle free too :thumbup: George is not bad thanks! Boobs feel better ish and work was long and not without problem, so normal! lolol

Harvey glad you liked your party hun! Aaron is gorgeous and so big!! Hope you had a nice day! Did Aaron sleep all night from going down at 8.30pm?

Milos your LOS are so alike and so adorable hun :cloud9: Hope they sleep a little better tonight for you xxx

Brandi did you get an email or phone call back yet?

Whats all this talk of babies huh!!!! Wiggler did you try to make one after your broodiness last night? lol

I have to iron! The drier does not get them straight straight lol You get so much more life out of ironed clothes :shrug: And you can iron them back to their proper size and shape, I find tops etc shrink a little in length in the drier and the iron adds on those extra cms lol I irong everything except towels and under garments!

George is belly laughing at Joshua :cloud9: Joshua is pretending he cant breathe and George is giggling away! lol He has also learnt to play peek-a-boo and keeps putting something in front of his face, waits for us to says 'hidey' then he moves it and we say 'peek-a-boo' and he giggles!

Okies long hard tiring day at work today (8am-5pm and my only break was the 40 minutes on the motorway trying to fix my broken down car!) :( So going for some quiet time, going to kick Joshua to bed and attach George to the boobs and I should be onto a winner :haha:

Wow didnt I remember a lot??? Impressive! lol

When I say I have to iron everything... I mean 'eventually' lolol Nothing gets worn unironed, even if its ironed to demand or sitting in a pile for weeks lol

WTG Dylan looks like he is on the mend :)

LOL! We *may* have got a little carried away last night :blush: I bet my OH must have thought he had won the lottery or something :rofl:

I can never remember a lot when there is loads to catch up on so I normally open a second tab and write while I read, then forget about the second tab and do a short reply :dohh: I'm terrible!

Aww bless your boys are so adorable, Joshua sounds like such an amazing big brother! Bethany loves to play peekaboo too, its her favourite game after "how much can I torment Dylan today?" :haha:

wow so much to read.. then half way through Harvey does her update :dohh: :haha:
Harvey glad you liked your party hun! Aaron is gorgeous and so big!! Hope you had a nice day! Did Aaron sleep all night from going down at 8.30pm?
I have to iron! The drier does not get them straight straight lol You get so much more life out of ironed clothes :shrug: And you can iron them back to their proper size and shape, I find tops etc shrink a little in length in the drier and the iron adds on those extra cms lol I irong everything except towels and under garments!
George is belly laughing at Joshua :cloud9: Joshua is pretending he cant breathe and George is giggling away! lol He has also learnt to play peek-a-boo and keeps putting something in front of his face, waits for us to says 'hidey' then he moves it and we say 'peek-a-boo' and he giggles!
Okies long hard tiring day at work today (8am-5pm and my only break was the 40 minutes on the motorway trying to fix my broken down car!) :( So
going for some quiet time, going to kick Joshua to bed and attach George to the boobs and I should be onto a winner :haha:

I did try to save you some time:winkwink:

Aaron woke at 3am, had a bottle and went back over till 7.30am:thumbup:

I'm with you in the ironing, I couldn't wear anything that hasn't been ironed except undies n socks lol

:cloud9: I love belly laughing babies! Soo cute. Aaron learned peek a boo at Xmas when the Xmas tree was in the way of mine n hubby settee's.

What happened with your car new? Were you rescued again? Are you at work tomorrow?

wiggler is the first! :happydance:

new-i hope they sleep well tonight too. OH has tomorrow off so i can probably sleep in a little :D George sounds so cute :cloud9: Ava wants to play with Milo so badly but it just isn't there :nope: :cry: Joshua is gonna be a great big brother when they're off and talking and playing :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->