Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Brandi do you not have a refuge centre you and the kids can go to. Here is the same as Heyys state, you would need extreme circumstances to prevent the father having joint custody, even if Joshua's dad took me to court now he'd get a fair amount of access even though he has no parental rights or no input in Joshua's life! if things are so bad then you need to put all your money into moving out and totally putting any thoughts of a reversal aside! Can you not go stay with family or friends? You also need to stop sleeping with him, even sharing a bed! thats really unfair on him!

There is one, but they're full and have a 7 week waiting list. They've already helped me fill out the forms for subsidized housing and written a report confirming abuse, which will get me out faster. Just spoke with CAS on the phone and they're holding me to leaving. They're also concerned with Mike's habits of verbally and emotionally abusing me and worried it might lead to physical again. I told them about the lawyer appointment and they said if I don't go, they will take temporary custody of the kids.

Because of the past physical abuse and continued emotional, mental, and verbal abuse, he's on a very thin line of having any sort of unsupervised visitation. Like I said, I ultimately WANT to have full joint custody...he has them one week, I have them the next, or something along those lines, but at this point, until he gets help, it won't be happening.

I'd just save all the money and leave brandi if it's that bad! Plenty of time for the reversal. :thumbup:

Glad the HV was helpful wiggler! xx

Wait wait wait... You want your HEN PARTY there? Isn't that a bachlorette party???

New :rofl: Ok that soft play sounds worth it! Hen party? *re dusts off hat ready*

Wiggler, hope you get appointment faster:hugs: Chocolate makes you lose appetite?:nope: I got some crisps here if you want?:flower:

24, hows sam today?

Yeah, that's that I'm thinking too. Only problem is, even if I were to put the reversal aside, I STILL don't have enough to just up and leave. I have all the furniture I need, except a bed for myself, and all the appliances, except a fridge, but those are simple to get. I won't struggle to get things like I did last time...I just don't have the money to do it within the next month. I can by May...but not right now

Putting the reversal aside would give you more money than not doing!

Ha ha yes a Hen party is a bachlorette party - I was just meaning if I ever had one lolol i have my entire perfect wedding planned out from beginning to end - Im a girly girl, an what girl hasnt got their ideal wedding planned?? lol :blush: (just incase like)

:hi: 24 are you on your days off now hunni!! Hows ickle walking Sam? Into any mischief yet? Have you got a video yet?

No they changed the system, if you want a quicker appointment they ring you and see if you are urgent enough for an earier appointment, if not then its about a 2 week wait, I suppose its to cut down the amount of people going int ith colds and stuff. x x x

That's what I'm saying, new. I don't really have any other choice at this point, but even saying I'm going to put it aside right now still doesn't make me able to get out right now. I can't get out until at least May.

Oh wiggler that makes a load of sense - NOT! remember to pre-book your illness next time huh!! Seriously thats rediculous he is a little boy and he needs to be seen and sorted :nope: Sorry you'll have to wait hun, get on the phone and get him on that list to be sure its as soon as you can and no longer xxx

Brandi maybe you could put some firm boundaries in place, separate living areas in the house and ground rules and then least you wont have to deal with him!

I guess we have soft play :shrug: we have something here called the funky monkey- costs about $8 to get in- then you pay for games and rides :wacko: but the ball pit is the only LO friendly thing and I wouldn't let the girls loose in there as the big kids play there too and they are usually WAY to hyped up on sugar :eek:

omg Im searching for a website to show you our centres but the photos are rubbish, they totally do not sell the website at all!!!! :shrug:

They are very child friendly no rides its all slides or big foam/pad things, erm net ladders to climb etc then they have a separte little area for little un's to play where the big kids are not allowed in and these have little see-saw pads and foam stacking blocks etc and usually a little ball pit too!

Brandi, I think the reversal is the very least of your worries! Use your money to get you and the kids safe and happy and things will fall into place:hugs:

Wiggler, he's just a little boy, impress on them how serious it is he gets seen!

Heyy lol yes the hyped up sugar kids do tend to go with soft play:haha::dohh:

Brandi- I agree with the girls- your reversal can wait, you need to get your kids out of an unhealthy household- and DO NOT SLEEP WITH HIM ANYMORE! I know he's your husband and until things are finalized you don't want to cheat with anyone else, but get a toy and stock up on batteries! :haha:

I'm going to the doctors with OH to book my appointment (for more meds) so am booking Dylans at the same time with the same doctor, she is the only doctor who doesn't treat me like a bumbling idiot with no brains because of my past.

Soft play, being njoyed by baby Dylan :cloud9:
149914_170281399658225_100000290976849_492361_2406529_n.jpg

72284_170281446324887_100000290976849_492362_1370364_n.jpg

73867_170281969658168_100000290976849_492382_3056210_n.jpg

73800_170282449658120_100000290976849_492388_6733758_n.jpg

wiggler- :hugs: good to hear the appt went well for you guys. i hope the psychologist can give you some insight :thumbup:

mummy- aside from being awfully tired this morning, things have gotten better. Milo fell asleep at 8 and slept until 11 (so his nap was sooo extremely early today). but i didn't mind because i had gotten Ava to sleep at 7:30 an she slept until 9:30. so i got about an hour nap. after Ava woke up and changed her diaper i let her watch cartoons for 45 minutes while i rested on the couch some more :blush: hope Eilidh starts to lighten up for you :haha:

new- glad to hear you had a nice day with OH today :)

Any buttons going spare??? Im getting chocolate cravings lol.... giving up junk food the week af is due was a crazy idea!!! lol

Harvey did you get your quiet afternoon?? Glad Aaron enjoyed soft play hun!!!

I had a lush day with OH, Im wearing a smile from ear to ear! I am the luckiest girlie in Wales having met him :cloud9: Although his little minature is so like him they were both having a brew and chocolate earlier :dohh: I said to OH are you letting him have your chocolate orange and he said 'no', so I was like oh cool, came back and george was head to foot brown and sticky :dohh: lol - OH said he didnt let him, he helped himself :dohh: :dohh: good job I love my boys!!! lol

Buttons are now on route :winkwink: enjoy :munch: I'm having mine now with my :coffee::cloud9: aarons :sleep::happydance: but not for the night:nope:

Sounds like you had a lovely day, those were the days:wacko: mmm choc orange :cloud9: wish you had of taken a pic of George covered in choc:haha:

Yeah, no visitors today :happydance: just played with Aaron on the floor with his stacking rings n cups, and watching him walk from walker to settee holding on. I think soft play gave him a bit more confidence:shrug::dohh:

Is £1.50 for an hour in a basic soft play reasonable?

I likes Justin lol - least I did when Joshua was little lol

mummy :rofl: you're description of a soft play is soooooooooooo closer tot he mark lol Although, the one local to me adults are allowed to play and they have a death slide and a 60ft wavey slide which ends in a ball pit :haha: I want my Hen Party there :rofl: (they a have a licence too lol)

wiggler thats an awful long time to have to wait!!! Do you not ring at like 8am and get an appt that way?

:saywhat: HEN PARTY :shrug: you are loved up lol. I want an invite :wedding: for some :cake: :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->