Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Try not to worry about the HV:hugs:

Just had so much dinner I cant move, mince, tatties and huge piece of brie:cloud9: Fingers crossed gut doesnt argue about it lol!

Wigglewr stay on your prescription until you speak to a doctor, just stopping medication can have as severe a side effect as taking it! Have you eaten anything rich/spicy/dairy etc trying have a dry bland diet until you get the right balance!

Milos yup the cherry on top is a fairy cake - whay mummy described however is an amazing fairy cake (butterfly cake) mmmmm lush - I make world class butterfly cakes :haha: :blush:

i got birthday cake here for everyone :thumbup:

Okies - need to give George boob #2 and hope he goes to sleep for me lol he is tired but not sure he believes me :haha:

Give me your recipe:winkwink: and directions :dohh: :blush:

Will do!

I'm so nervous about this HV visit tomorrow, only cos of the vile cow we had in the past, stupid I know, but its really worrying me

It may be the thought of the hv that's giving you an iffy tummy:shrug:

Try not to worry about the HV:hugs:

Just had so much dinner I cant move, mince, tatties and huge piece of brie:cloud9: Fingers crossed gut doesnt argue about it lol!

Mmm mince n tatties :munch: but don't envy your gut rot :nope: :hugs:

I hate my husband. I can't wait to get out of here.
I'm on the verge of a mother----ing breakdown. I'm having an anxiety attack right now. I'm seriously about to snap.

new- yummy, cake! but i dont eat cake much :nope: i'll give my piece to someone else :rofl:

wiggler- :hugs:

brandi- have you ever thought about taking up something like kick boxing in your spare time? soemtimes i feel like all i need to do is get some punches out when i feel like i want to snap :shrug: it helps to get out my physical frustration.

I don't have any time. Even when Mike's at home, he just ignores the kids in favour of his computer and music and SOMEONE needs to be responsible for the kids. If I try and spend an hour on here, he freaks out on me for ignoring the kids! Today he accused me of cheating on him because I've been withdrawn and on the internet all week, so I told him about the situation with the woman who MIGHT try and take Zoe's story and pass it off as her own, and he flipped on me telling me I did it on purpose and just gave away Zoe's identity to steal.

I want to effing...I can't even say it...He stresses me out so much. I've ALMOST considered looking into medication to help me deal with his bullshit.

Learning ABCs.jpg
Learning ABCs :)

sisters playing 3.jpg
Sisters playing through the glass :kiss:

Snuggle Sunday naptime.jpg
Naptime on Snuggle Sunday :cloud9:

Bedhead much.jpg
Bedhead much? :rofl:

brandi- i agree with them :drunk:

heyy- love those pics! Ava has serious bedhead when she wakes up :wacko: :rofl:

mummy- :rofl: https://autismsinglemomsblogspot.wo...hrases-you-might-hear-in-an-autism-household/

I only wish! A just woke up. Mike's gone. I have to work tomorrow. FMGDFL. This is going to be a long night.

Great bedhead, heyy. You should see Miss A's.

Brandi, why dont you just leave him? :shrug:

Heyy those are grogeous pics hun :cloud9: George has bed head :haha: Everyone says he needs a haircut :nope: I dont think so! lol

harvey follow your way to caernarfon castle lol I will pick you up by the entrance and have cakes waiting!!! :thumbup:

Okies I need to get the kids ready for school lol I came on to stupidly check my bank account lol though was pleasantly surprised to hear there are no more charges to come out after my rent :happydance: soooo when my money goes in next week it wont disintergrate into banks money :rofl:

Brandi - :hugs: :hugs:

Heyy - Your girlies are so adorable!

Cam let me have my lay in (7.30:happydance:) I feel much better now I have caught up on sleep, the kids are in a lovely mood, very cuddly and happy, Bethany is all over Cam again which is great. Feeling quite positive about the HV meeting. Dylan is having the day off nursery cos I want to show the HV the bruises all over his head where is he headbutting the floor and punching himself.

I'll be back later to let you all know how it went. Wish me luck! x x x

I wish Bethany had bed head, some of the babies here need to teach her how to grow her hair properly :rofl:

The same reason I've stated many time. I can't afford to right now. I don't even have enough money for First/Last month's rent even if I did put a reversal aside.

I'm just waiting, too, for subsidized housing to call me again with a place. I'm not leaving my house without my kids

Brandi- :hugs:

New- I'm on my way :cake: :cloud9: I'm not looking at my bank account now I don't get paid (well except work did pay me my travel money still when my maternity pay finished:blush: but I'm not touching it :nope:)

Wiggler- good luck for the hv, that reminds me mine hasn't been for aarons development check yet:shrug:

Milos- god that is early :hugs:

Heyy- lovely pics:thumbup: they remind me of Aaron at the patio window!

Mummy- how's you feeling today? Have a mcdonalds to make you feel good:winkwink: I've picked up some buttons to share :plane: be with you soon
:friends:

Aaron gets a little bed head but his hair is so fine it looks like it's been
electrocuted lol

Me n aarons been to soft play at the library, we were the only ones in there. It has the basics which was just enough for aarons first time, once he got used to me outing him over things :blush: he was fine :happydance: only took 50 mins to run his batteries down:happydance:

Aarons :sleep: whilst I have :coffee::cloud9: then got to make chicken curry for the shop.

my Egyptian relatives have cancelled as the son has tons of revising so I can
Put my feet up for the rest of today after curry making:cloud9:

HV went well, she said its obvious we have tried everything we can to do with his early wake ups and his aggression and to carry on, she will be back in a month, we have to take him to a doctor to get a referal to a child phsycologist, Bethany has been refered to the eye doctor at the hospital and she has her development check in 2 months time roughly. She said both kids are doing really well considering what happened in the old place and we are doing brilliantly. And she confirmed my suspicions that Dylan is comfort eating :cry:

My baby is 3 years old, he should not be comfort eating and so miserable that he is hurting himself :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->