Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Ava is adorable!!!:cloud9: Did you get anywhere with Milos preschool hun?

Aww bless him, Dylan was like that until hhe was a bit more confident with it.

24, we can swap, Eilidh point blank refuses to sit:dohh: Sorry you're coeliac is playing up:hugs:

I test on wednesday, as much as its not the right time right now I will be heartbroken if its negative. Stupid broodiness getting the better of me :rofl:

Little monkey. :haha: I was all excited this morning about a day of walking practice too. :rofl: xx

Oh no 24, what have you eaten hun? I hope its not a prolonged attack :hugs: Sam will walk again over the next few days hun you'll see xxxxx

Congratulations Inge!!!

Milos thats such sad news xxx Ava is gorgeous!!!!

Harvey cake all round lol no problemo! Think I would need an Ivory gown, Im a wee bit naughty for white :blush: lol Its unlucky to wear a wedding dress before you're engaged right??? I tried my SILs on after she wed my brother, just to play dress up, I'll never get a dress of my own now :cry: I might have a Hen party anyways lol.. what you girlies think? lol

I think you should get that wonderful blokey of yours who makes you so happy to make an honest woman of you!

you guys are all behind though. another May group i'm apart of already have 4 new babas coming :wacko: although one was planned because the May baba passed from SIDS :cry:

Once the ball starts rolling :winkwink:

How old was the bairn milos? That's soo sad:cry::hugs:

he's adverse to getting wed and Im adverse to change lol

What about taking the plunge and moving in, if he doesn't want to get wed maybe a blessing ceremony, you could still wear your dream dress :cloud9:

Ava is adorable!!!:cloud9: Did you get anywhere with Milos preschool hun?

just talked to a lady on the phone friday. she said she'd have a packet sent out for me to fill out and mail back. then they'll set up for him to be tested.

Honestly new, its gonna have to be a pretty huge cake for there to be enough for Harvey and me:shrug::wacko:

I really think you will get to wear your dream dress hun, you're going to look beautiful:hugs:

Milos, good luck hun, the special ed preschool has been great for roar:thumbup: Any questions/help just ask me:hugs:

24, lol take the break hun, few days time you'll be begging him to sit still for 5mins!!

Wiggler:hugs:

Oooh, just wanted to say something amazing about Dylan as it does seem I moan about his behaviour in here a lot. Today he let me play with him for a good long while (he normally tells me to sit down on the sofa LOL) and he let me play with his trains with him (HUGE as he doesn't let ANYONE touch them) :happydance: I am so so so proud of him :cloud9: He even let Bethany join in, she was the "train eating giant baby" and we kept escaping while she crawled around chasing us. It was lovely :D

I dont think so lolol but I'll speak to OH about a wedding cake anyway :shrug: lolol

It was, its taken so long to let me play trains with him, and it was so amazing. Well worth the wait. Hopefully this is the start of many positive changes in Dylans behaviour. Today I got a real glimps of the happy, carefree boy he was before the hell started in the old place

Awww wiggler:hugs:

Harvey, I'm having a mocha, want one? :friends: How's Aarons batteries now?

Awww lovely wiggler!!!

Lil man and his new sleep bag... OH likes it an ickle bit :haha: We're trying sleep bags again as he has a bruise on his leg from the cot, he keeps poking his leg through :dohh:

Attachments

• SDC11198.jpg
    SDC11198.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back