Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Wud- You look stunning, not pale :flower:

New- it's gorgeous!!! and coming clean is a wonderful idea :thumbup: nothing would have to change, really- just no more sneaking around and maybe dinner with all of you a couple times a week :winkwink: The boys already know each other and get along-

this is my dress- :cloud9: 3877C78B.jpg

funny you should mention George getting his leg stuck- we did a Walmart run today and had both girls sitting up in the seats in the carts and Elle managed to get her foot and leg through the bars in the front next to the basket basket :shock: she started screaming and freaking out :nope: and it took me, hubby, a clerk, a manager and a bunch of liquid dish soap to free her - her leg is all red and starting to bruise :cry: poor baba! I wasn't going to buy shopping cart covers, but am rethingking that now!

the offending cart design-
walmart.jpg

wud- you looked great on your wedding day :D

i love looking at wedding dresses. but i dont see a wedding in our near future. i dont really believe in marriage? :shrug: its not a huge deal to me. and i never dreamed about a wedding as a child. i guess me and new are outcasts :rofl:

Awww I love a good wedding:shrug: Wud you looked stunning:cloud9: Heyy, new, gorgeous dresses!!

Never say never ladies, a marriage can happen to any of us!

Wud, yes Freja Cutting:flower: Well done to Ashten:happydance:

Heyy :shock: Hope shes ok:hugs:

Milo, thats lovely shes having another may baba, what a fitting rainbow:cloud9:

I got real internet now:happydance:

yay, real internet :yipee:

and yes, the new baba will be very special. another boy and giving the passed away baby's first name, as his middle name :D

we're gonna get Milo's haircut this week. it'll be his second official cut, ever :wacko:

Aww I hope he does ok with his haircut:hugs: Ruaridh does good with haircuts now but thats a very recent development lol, he used to complately freak out during one!

OH's aunt is a salon stylist. last time Milo got his haircut (19 months) he fell asleep on the way there. so he was asleep when it started. but when he woke up to his hair being cut he didn't freak out too bad (OH was holding him). he kept turning his head, and she'd just cut the available side :shrug: hope this time goes well too!

Ava was showering Milo with kisses earlier :cloud9:

Awww did he like his kisses?:cloud9:

Sounds like Milo handles haircuts a whole lot better than Ruaridh did lol!

i wouldn't say he LIKED them. but he didn't move away or avoid them. he just stood still and looked really confused. i dont think he was ever expecting Ava to try to interact with him :shrug:

i hope this haircut goes as smooth. we'll see :haha:

Bless him:cloud9: That is cute though hun that they're interacting at least a little! Ruaridh interacts more with Eilidh than he does with the other 2 girls!

Life is too short new, don't waste it, just come clean and enjoy every second you can with someone who clearly adores you and the boys! xx

I'm so sick of this.
I just don't care anymore.
I hate my husband. I hate my house. I hate how I look. I hate who I am. I hate having to wake up in the morning. I love my job, but I hate going to work. I hate that everything around me is falling apart. I hate that I'm falling apart.

I even hate being here, typing this. Part of me never wants to come back to BnB again. I want to delete my Facebook and just disappear.

Part of me hopes I will fall asleep tonight and not wake up in the morning.
Why the hell do I feel this way?

Brandi- I fear for you and for your children. I think you really need to get yourself to a Doctor- NOW. go to the emergency room and refuse to leave until you get help. Even if you wake up in the morning feeling all great and springy- GO.

Gorgeous dresses everyone!

Brandi - please see a doctor hun

Gutrot returns :( going back to bed in a min

Brandi you sound depressed, but you need to remove yourself from the situation and get medical intervention, and maybe a break from FB wouldnt hurt, stop you stressing over these weird peoples!

guys I need sleep lol.. I think I prefer George's all nighters to Joshuas, he was screaming and wailing and generally being hard work. He was in a whole load of pain but was so not helping himself, and wailing at the top of his lungs was not helping either :dohh: Ive left him in bed thos morning just getting everything ready then will wake him 30 minutes before school - hope he can get ready quickly lol

And George is on day 2 of waking in a foul mood. No idea what this is all about :shrug: He doesnt want to be held , but he doesnt wan to sit alone. He doesnt want his dummy, he doesnt want a BF but he wants to be able to get to me iykwim soon as I fasten my bra he kicks off, so I put him back on and he refuses to latch :shrug: He is jut plain olde grumpy! lol

Whats everyones plans for today?

Heyy your dress is gorgeous!!! So sorry to read about oh which one was it Elle's? leg :wacko: That sounds so so painful! We have matching trolley desgins lolol I was going to get a trolley cover too but really undecided, they do look kinda cool!! and you can use them on highchairs when out and about, that would be great for restaurants etc totally keep LO occupied!!! They a bit steep in price though :dohh:

Okies I suppose I should go do all Joshua's jobs, pack his school bag etc and make sure we ready to go before turfing him out of bed! lol

Gorgeous dresses everyone!

Brandi - please see a doctor hun

Gutrot returns :( going back to bed in a min

Could ypu keep a food diary to see if there is a particular trigger? You'd be amazed sometimes how 2 totally different meals have the same ingreiant!

Is OH still off work to give you a hand today?

OMG Cameron is such a sweetheart, I told him the gutrot is back and he has ordered me to lay down, made me a nice cup of tea and an ice cold glass of water and told me not to worry about the nursery run and told me he will get me something nice to cheer me up. Such a sweetheart :cloud9: He is back at work tomorrow, he is really looking forward to it, I'm going to spend all day worrying though.

Me and OH were planning on going to Tesco later to pick up some yummy food, but doesn't look like that is happening now, so I'm probably going to have a lazy morning this morning then if I feel better later I am going to attack the new HUGE pile of clothes that has magically appeared on my bed :rofl: I hate folding up clothes :nope:

I really think I need to get a food intolerance test, but GPs are so unwilling to do them now, I'm going to mention it at my next appointment though. I can avoid all my "bad" foods and still get the gutrot, this is the most severe it has been though so I think it might be something new as I have been avoiding the other things that set me off, either that or its a side affect of the meds. :shrug: Stupid bowels hate me :rofl:

You can get a test done privately somewhere and its not very expensive, I'll see if I can find the details after class today - they sent me a whole load of info when I was formally diagnosed with nut allergy, they said they could test for other intolerances but I wasnt really bothered lol :wacko:

Glad Cam is giving you a hand, he must be feeling better if he is back to work so thats good!! I think if you're feeling urghh you need to keep your diet bland hun, then intrioduce other stuff slowly x

Thanks, that would be brilliant hun.

Cam is still in a lot of pain at night, but during the day it isn't too bad. Crazy bloke even cycled home from hospital :rofl:

Bethany is being such a little sweetheart this morning, very smiley and enjoying the chance to play with Dylans toys. Had to turn the telly off though, she was sat staring at it like a zombie :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->