Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Aww bless him!

I love sleeping bags, Bethany doesn't :rofl: Bethany wakes up in a rage cos she can't stand up properly and crawl around her cot in it :rofl:

Awww wiggler:hugs:

Harvey, I'm having a mocha, want one? :friends: How's Aarons batteries now?

Coffee :sick: :nope: I'd have hot chocolate:thumbup:

He woke at 8.45pm (its now 9.20pm) and is busy crawling round the room with his sleeping bag on thinking harveys chasing him shrieking at the top of his voice (hubby's in bed :haha:) all Harvey wants to do is play passy with his ball :dohh:

How's the kids today?

Awww lovely wiggler!!!

Lil man and his new sleep bag... OH likes it an ickle bit :haha: We're trying sleep bags again as he has a bruise on his leg from the cot, he keeps poking his leg through :dohh:

He looks very cute in his sleeping bag! I don't know what I'd do without sleeping bags with Aaron:winkwink:

george didnt like them, but he has settled in this tonight :shrug: I think maybe it was the moses basket thing again, not enough room, so maybe wasnt the bags causing him to stress :wacko:

:happydance:Congratulations Inge :happydance:

Can't catch up properly as it keeps crashing everytime i go onto a new page so i've given up!

Livi has developed a new crawl :shrug:she hasn't hurt herself & doesn't appear in pain, can weight bare perfectly normally but when she crawls as of yesterday (she's been confidently crawling for a good while now) she atarted crawling on the left knee but the right foot if that makes sense?
It's not even like she is labouring it :shrug: more like she just wants to half walk half crawl :shrug: any idea's?
I've had a good poke around of her knee & hip & she's not in pain anywhere i touch?
Will try & video her tomorrow & will take her to see the hv on thirsday if she is still doing it random??? :shrug:

Love the sleeping bag pic New :)

Had a busy birthday weekend here for my little man he is now a very proud to be 5 year old :) his party went well got a lovely pic of him & his girlfriend :)

& my big girl passed another ice skating exam tonight :)

Livi has developed a new crawl :shrug:she hasn't hurt herself & doesn't appear in pain, can weight bare perfectly normally but when she crawls as of yesterday (she's been confidently crawling for a good while now) she atarted crawling on the left knee but the right foot if that makes sense?
It's not even like she is labouring it :shrug: more like she just wants to half walk half crawl :shrug: any idea's?
I've had a good poke around of her knee & hip & she's not in pain anywhere i touch?
Will try & video her tomorrow & will take her to see the hv on thirsday if she is still doing it random??? :shrug: :)

sounds like she's combat crawling wud, Aarons crawling was the same except he's now using Both arms n legs now but still belly crawling lol

Wud, don't worry, Bethany crawls exactly the same. she was crawling normally, but finds this easier I think. The HV saw it today and said it was fine. WTG Ashten!!!And glad Jacsons party went well.

Awww Wud, Glad jacson had a lovely party, and wtg Ashton!!! That crawl sounds totally normal hun, sounds like ickle Livi is soon to be pulling herself up and walking! :thumbup:

BnB is being soooooooooooooo slow :dohh:

Really Weeee i've never seen such a strange method lol, she's been pulling herself up for a while, seems strange to crawl normally then do this? :)

I always worry & think oh god she's pulled something out of socket but she had no other symptoms hence why i left it?

They're growing up so fast think it's really going to hit home when she does start walking?

*Mummy* Is Freja's 2nd name Cutting? Sorry hun would have pm'd u but it wouldn't let me??? x

Oh & *Hey* Do you live in California? I've heard they have a big Disney Cars place/Town there is that right???? x

I was worried to begin with too, but then I remembered that Dylan did it too and he is fine.

I used to go occasionally when i was little too much of a scardey cat now i'd be ok if someone would hold my hand but Ashten would crack up at how lame i am so i refuse :p

:happydance: Congrats Inge!!! Super Swimmers :haha: there'll be no living with him now! :rofl: Hubby is always telling people we had twins because his sperm was so powerful it split the egg :dohh:

Wud- Charlotte crawls like that every once in awhile too, and started it after she started pulling herself up- I think they've just discovered their feet :shrug:
Disneyland is in southern California (about a 9 hour drive from here)- and they have a Cars ride- there might be a Cars section in California Adventure (amusement park next to Disneyland) but I haven't been in almost 5 years so I'm not sure- if there is anything else I am not aware of it

New- how about you guys come clean to your kids and just be together, take it from there? LOL- I know, I've said all this before- but you seem SOOO happy when you've been with him :cloud9: and then you can have a commitment ceremony and wear your dream dress :winkwink: What does it look like? I have a "wedding dress" (not a white weding gown, just an ivory dress) that I was supposed to wear at our wedding- which we had to call off- and for some dumb ass reason when we got married I didn't go put it on real quick :dohh: it's hanging in the closet, unwarn, waiting for me to loose weight and will then wear it out on the town with hubby or something

Milos- So sad about your friend's baby :cry: but glad to hear they are having a rainbow baby to help fill the void- how far along is she?

I really should try my wedding dress on i hope it doesn't fit lol i was 6 months pregnant with Jacson when i got married terrible trouble finding a dress then found the perfect non maternity dree in a size 12 that fitted perfectly when i couldn't fit an 18 round my bump in other shops & it gaped on me everywhere else was made for me :) wonder if i can find a piccy brb x

https://www.essensedesigns.com/dress-D940

My dream dress :cloud9:

I think we need to think about coming clean - I dont think i will ever get wed though :shrug: and Heyy, I am always happy with him or apart - he fills me with sooo much happiness it keeps me smiling till I next see him xxx

wedding 1.jpg

This is me on my wedding day 6 months pregnant with Jacson so 4 a half years ago, god i look so pale & like i didn't really care what i looked like on my wedding day lol but we had fun :cloud9:

https://www.essensedesigns.com/dress-D940

My dream dress :cloud9:

I think we need to think about coming clean - I dont think i will ever get wed though :shrug: and Heyy, I am always happy with him or apart - he fills me with sooo much happiness it keeps me smiling till I next see him xxx

That dress is gorgeous new:cloud9: you need to have a ceremony :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->