Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Have a look at coeliac disease wiggler! :hugs: xx

Will do hun. I hate having to watch what I eat, it makes me crave the stuff I'm not allowed so much. I could actually kill for a buttery corn on the cob right now, but sweetcorn is a nono :(

:hugs: to all the tired mommas:flower:

Brandi- :hugs:

New - is George cutting some teeth? How was Joshua when he got up lol

Milos- hope you get to play group! :hugs:

Mummy- how's you today? Feeling any better?

Heyy- :hugs: ouch that sounds painful, when Aaron goes in the tesco trolley I've never seen any potential hazards but will look closer next visit:thumbup:
Nice dress, hope you get to wear it one day:winkwink: I want pics though!

Wiggler- :hugs: gut rot is horrid

Well we've been to baby social this morning and Aaron loved it, his old baby friends were there from his baby courses last year:happydance: he was the only one who would go in the black tent with the light in but once he brought the light out all the babies rushed over and weren't frightened anymore, I have a brave boy then:thumbup::haha: he also liked playing in he wet corn flour:wacko: I'm covered in White powder :dohh:

I think MIL will visit later :growlmad: I might do my DIL duty and invite her to tea, chicken dinner n yorkshires :winkwink::cloud9:

I've got 2 lasagnes to make for the shop today, I almost forgot:dohh: if I cook when aarons asleep he wakes up :shrug: loves his mamas cooking :winkwink::haha:

aaron 587.jpg our wedding in the domincan republic 2001

aaron 588.jpg

aaron 589.jpg my SD's either side of me

Your dress is lovely! And you are so pretty!

Madam doesn't want to nap today, she is in a lovely mood though, OH is having a nap before he picks up Dylan.

Trying to decide what to do with madam tomorrow when we are wandering around town for 3 hours tomorrow, I was thinking a trip to the park then a nice walk around the cathedral. Shame there is no soft-play or anything around here. I would just sit in the nursery's cafe, but Wednesday mornings are the baby weigh in clinic and it gets so packed and really sets my anxiety off.

Your dress is lovely! And you are so pretty!

Madam doesn't want to nap today, she is in a lovely mood though, OH is having a nap before he picks up Dylan.

Trying to decide what to do with madam tomorrow when we are wandering around town for 3 hours tomorrow, I was thinking a trip to the park then a nice walk around the cathedral. Shame there is no soft-play or anything around here. I would just sit in the nursery's cafe, but Wednesday mornings are the baby weigh in clinic and it gets so packed and really sets my anxiety off.

Thank you:flower:

Aarons fighting his sleep too :dohh:

Have a look on the Internet and see if there are any soft plays in town or a library, ours has:winkwink: or take her to a cafe for lunch? Aaron really enjoyed me mams gravy n chips and then my cheese toastie when me n me
mam were in town :thumbup:

Wiggler- Sorry about your tummy issues- I know restrictive diets blow, but here's the one I'm about to go on- I actually don't think my issues are food related, but they are the easiest to rule out, iykwim? If you decide you want to try it out, we could be each other's moral support!
https://www.wholelifenutrition.net/id16.html

Harvey- Lovely dress :D Funny, I never thought of a wedding in the Dominican Republic, we use it in the states for quick divorces :dohh: but it looks so lovely! And with your princess dress, and DH looking so hansom in his suit- don't laugh, but I immediately thought of The Little Mermaid when Ariel married Prince Eric :blush:
What is this Chips and gravy you speak of? I must know, it sounds divine!

New- so sorry to hear Joshua had a bad night :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Is there nothing else you can do for his aches and pains?

harvey- that looks so beautiful, to have a wedding there and to have that scenery for photos :thumbup: glad to hear Aaron was a big boy at play today :D i'm not sure what to make for dinner :shrug: but its only going on 10am. i should think of lunch first :haha:

What a lovely place to get married Harvey you look stunning, i had a certain little boy sent home poorly from school today but he seemed ok really?
& just as i thought he was playing on it so he could come home & play his new game, well i've made him lay on the sofa so his little plan hasn't worked mwahaha little monkey!!!

Brandi you sound depressed hun i hope you can speak to someone & get some help x

Harvey- Lovely dress :D Funny, I never thought of a wedding in the Dominican Republic, we use it in the states for quick divorces :dohh: but it looks so lovely! And with your princess dress, and DH looking so hansom in his suit- don't laugh, but I immediately thought of The Little Mermaid when Ariel married Prince Eric :blush:
What is this Chips and gravy you speak of? I must know, it sounds divine!
?

Lol I had to look up aerial n eric:dohh::thumbup:

Chips- I think it is your french fries chunky style and meat gravy poured over the top :cloud9:

My gravy recipe:
Once meat is cooked remove from the pan, sprinkle a few table spoons of s/r flour and stir, once combined to a rue, pour in dissolved gravy granule in hot water I.e. Oxo, then stir until forms the right consistency and add salt n
pepper :thumbup: :cloud9:

Proper internet:happydance:

Harvey, WOW!!! Hun you're stunning!! Beautiful dress:cloud9: Good luck with the mil:wacko: Go Aaron being brave too:thumbup: Hope you get your lasagnes done!

Heyy, chips and gravy, think thick french fries and thick brown gravy, Mmmmmmmm lol its super yummy. I've found a lot of women, myself included, crave it when pregnant. Hows Elles leg today?

Wiggler :(:hugs: I still have the stupid gutrot too, thats 3 days solid of like 30+ running to bathroom:wacko: I stopped the antibiotics and no stopping! Hopefully yours stops soon, its no fun:hugs: Go Cam too!

Brandi:hugs: You do need to see a doc and get some help with the stress/depression, you dont have to live with it:hugs:

New, :hugs: for Joshua, sorry he hurting so bad hun and :hugs: for George, hope he cheers up! Did you make it to school? Hope you see OH?!

Wud, how's you guys today?

Milos, did you get sleep hun after Milos early nap yesterday?

24, Sam walking today?

Running late here this morning:dohh: Eilidh still giant grouch:wacko:

harvey- that looks so beautiful, to have a wedding there and to have that scenery for photos :thumbup: glad to hear Aaron was a big boy at play today :D i'm not sure what to make for dinner :shrug: but its only going on 10am. i should think of lunch first :haha:

Thank you milos:thumbup:

What meat have you got in and us uk ladies may advise you of an English meal :shrug:

What a lovely place to get married Harvey you look stunning, i had a certain little boy sent home poorly from school today but he seemed ok really?
x

Thank you wud:thumbup:

Lol at your little boy, I'll have to remember that trick, I bet he's gutted :haha:

Proper internet:happydance:

Harvey, WOW!!! Hun you're stunning!! Beautiful dress:cloud9: Good luck with the mil:wacko: Go Aaron being brave too:thumbup: Hope you get your lasagnes done!

Running late here this morning:dohh: Eilidh still giant grouch:wacko:

:happydance: for Internet!

Thank you mummy:blush:

can i say it :shrug: no sign of MIL yet:happydance:

Lasagnes done:thumbup: now I cant be arsed to cook tea:dohh::haha:

What's up with eilidh? George is the same :shrug:

Hope my little ray of sunshine stays happy go lucky:winkwink: he's finally gone to sleep after fighting it for 2 1/2 hrs:wacko:

I may have to make that for dinner now! :haha: :munch: :munch: sounds YUM!

The girls both slept til up on 6 this morning, and have been happily playing away in the living room with toys and Baby Einstein since (it's 7:30 here)- well- Bethy is on the couch in there, which helps! I've put all the dishes away and started my laundry today (I was lazy mama yesterday and didn't do ANY, so I've got about 6 loads today :dohh: ) and am making my second cup of tea and the girls breakfast :D

Mummy - YAY for internet! Piccies please :haha:

Harvey - I just got madam off to sleep too, we have cheeky monkeys :D

Heyy - 6am? Thats brilliant! Long may it continue! Enjoy your cuppa hun!

Took 2 tests today. BFN :cry: even though the timing is crap I am more upset that I thought I would be :(

mummy- hope Eilidh stops being a grouch for you. i need to get a stamp so i can mail her birthday card :dance: no nap yesterday :nope: this morning they slept from 6-9:30. once Ava tried waking, and Milo got up to come lay with me. i bet their 3 hour nap was nice :growlmad:

harvey- i bought some steaks and some hamburger meat/beef. but i already had the meal with that planned out. it usually depends on my mood. most days i feel too tire to end up cooking a long meal :shrug:

Wiggler- :hugs:
could it just be too early to test?

Wud- so you know, they NEVER grow out of that- my godson tried to call off of work when the IPhone first came out so he could stay in to play with it :dohh: he was 19?

I am in a fould mood- trying to shake it- and because I am in a foul mood, I WILL NOT hubby bash... but can I just say :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->