Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

:rofl: guest watch, wiggler you should get a ticker like the neighbourhood watch logo but guest watch!!

Pass the buttons :munch::hugs:

Lol Harvey 8th march is only a week on thursday:wacko: Enjoy the SIL!!

Good luck testing wiggler:hugs:

Haha, thats why I always post about the guests, so they know I am watching :rofl:

Ten guests though, that shocked me a bit!

We must be really interesting:shrug: Cant see why they dont join and come talk to us lol, although maybe we're scary:haha:

My ickle tiny baby has a fever of 38.8c and is a little wheezey :(

Harvey, chips cheese and gravy (but never Bisto!) is the best!!! Im surprised you havent had it hun, thats a northern dish, I'd expect that response from anyone south of Manchester lol Chips, cheese and gravy from the chip shop - can not be beaten!!!!

wiggler good luck testing tomorrow, what brand are you using?

How is everyones evening?

Mummy hope your symptoms disappear quickly now you have stopped the meds :hugs:

George :(:hugs: Poor littlest man, hope he doesnt get another round of full on lurgy:hugs:

Aww no, I hope he feels better soon :hugs:

I have always wondered about cheese and gravy, especially cheesy mash and gravy, I must try it now :haha:

I have been using the cheapo poundland ones, they are shite, you have to take the casing off for them to work :rofl: OH is buying me a FRER in the morning.

My evening has been good so far, relaxing with TV and internet, watching underage and pregnant on some trashy freeveiw channel x x x

I used the tesco ones with george hun, and you get 2 for £3.50 :thumbup:

Wiggler... STOP.... before you go make any culinary delights lol.... cheesey mash has to be served with beans... cheesey chips with gravy... phew! lol

:nope: hope my ickle man doesnt get the lurgy!!

OK, I'll have cheesy chip with gravy! Scared you will yell at me otherwise :rofl:

Dylan has been shouting and crying in his sleep, its been happening a lot recently. :cry:

New- :hugs: to George, poor little lad
Mackems (Sunderland) have cheesy chips not geordies lol

Ive had a quiet night, aarons still :sleep: but may wake for bottle thats due anytime from now:shrug:

I'm watching big fat gypsy weddings :dohh::dohh:

lol - I'll not lose any sleep :sick: :haha:

George's fever has only dropped to 38.6c 1hr 15mins after calpol :dohh: He is sleeping now, hopefully the rest will help it come down xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->