Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Pease pudding is split peas, onion, herbs, Egg, salt, pepper n water cooked until makes a smooth puree but thick paste consistency

sorry hun, I have select taste buds - and that isnt doing it for me! Dont be offended - not much food does :haha:

Lol new, you and your fussy tastebuds do make me giggle :haha:

I feel abit ill after reading that Harvey, im with new! xx

You're just so fussy. I'll eat almost anything (not eyeballs or testicles though, they burst in your mouth :sick:

I'm hungry now :brat:

Don't knock it till you try it:winkwink: get to the other town n have try, I bet Joshua will like it!

lol no I cant eat just anything lol

I went to make george's lunch earlier, i was grilling a chicken breast for him, had some veg steaming and thought I had a portion of frozen mash, but didnt :dohh: So I went into a bit of a panic and OH told me to do rice, but I was like nooo George has my pallet he doesnt like rice, and OH insisted he would (like him!) so i made 2 meals one with rice, one with baby pasta (no mash remember lol) and george has a pallet like mine - rice is far too fussy for him :haha: OH actually said ok ok 'you're right' :haha: sorry you probably had to be there but it was funny, OH was covered in rice as George did not want it... yuck! He has the right idea lol

Hello guest! :hi: Come talk to us, we don't bite.... hard. Well New doesn't bite at all, her palate is far too delicate :rofl:

I dont bite him.. sometimes his fingers :blush: lol I do bite my hands/arms in the moment though - got to stop that stings like a biatch afterwards! lol

Been feeling a bit better this evening, maybe the pills are kicking in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->