Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

maybe hun :hugs: one day at a time :thumbup: remember this day as a good one, incase you have a bad one hun and then you'll know there can and will be good days to follow it xx

Yea :D and I always know I have you ladies to vent to if I feel down. I love you girlies so much! I don't have many real life friends and I value everyone heres support so much. x x x

:hug: :hug: :hug: Love you too!

I had a big response typed out and my computer ate it :dohh: see if I can remember...

New- I hope George sleeps well for you, poor thing
(and you are fussy! :haha: )

Harvey- the girls generally play very well together- they do squabble over toys some, but as long as there is not hitting, we let them sort it out themselves
pease pudding- same as pease porage from the nursery rhyme? 9 DAYS old? :sick: it sounded foul fresh :sick: :nope: sorry!

whats a bap?

went and picked up 2 infant toddler rockers to replace the bouncy seats - I got them at my favorite second hand place, she sold me the pair for $10 :thumbup:

I have a theory about the guests- someone is stalking and doesn't want to be logged in....

he doesnt let me bite his hand :shrug: :rofl: he does try stopping me biting myself but seriously I am way too in the zone with OH to notice what Im doing at that moment in time :rofl: some of the bruises i have given myself :dohh: lol

https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Infant-To-Toddler-Rocker-Blue-Green/dp/B000WUB9O4

we are soooo worth stalking over :winkwink:

a bap is a barm.. or teacake or bread roll (but not a soup roll) or its circle shaped bread like the ends but without the crust lol... oh its a bun like on a burger with no seasme seeds ... its just a bap :shrug: :rofl:

Great bargin heyy!!!!

I was a bit narked today. In karateanother baby was on the mat with George, and they both had a biscuit, the other baby devoured his and george nibbled away slowly but seemed to be so enjoying it! Then this baby (sat with his mam) slapped george and stole his biscuit.. i told the baby off and gave george his biscuit back, but george no longer want it now and was upset and wanted to come up, but how rude! I have a good enough relationship with the mum that I know i was ok to say 'no' tot he baby, if i wasnt there i would totally accept her doing the same witht he boys, but she was there and let him slap ickle george :( Cant imagine dealing with that every day lol (she'd have no need to shout at the boys if i was there i wouldnt lett hat happen, or I;d tell them off if it did!)

Stalkers :flasher:

Great bargain heyy:thumbup: A baps a big bread roll. How's your day going hun?:hugs:

New lolol he's gonna have tie you up:muaha: Thats not nice she let the baby slap George:hugs: How's his temp now, is it coming down?

:blush: no comment! lolololol

I will check his temp again.. we coming for 2hrs post calpol xxx

** temp has gone down to 37.3c so its going the right way! Would have liked it a little lower but I will set my phone to give him calpol again at 1am and reassess in the morning xxx

Who do you think is stalking, I wouldn't be surprised if MIL was lurking (not sure how she would find this thread though as she doesn't know when Bethany was born LOL)

2 guests... HIIIII!

what are...
fankies?
Bisto?
FERB or something like it? (wiggler said it)
:shrug:
you ladies have lost the american again today! :dohh:

I can't believe you have chip SHOPS- sounds like heaven! :munch: :cloud9:

"Biting is good, I like biting- it's like kissing only there's a winner" :winkwink:

fankies= thankyou?

bisto= brown gravy

frer= first response early response preg test

and chip shops are amazing!!! lol you dont have a chippy??? a shop that sells hot freshly made chips, battered fish, sausages, pies etc???

Bisto is a thin gravy, instant gravy mix... sooo not chippy gravy or the type of gravy harvey makes - either are lush (I cant make harveys grazy lol)

Harvey- the girls generally play very well together- they do squabble over toys some, but as long as there is not hitting, we let them sort it out themselves
pease pudding- same as pease porage from the nursery rhyme? 9 DAYS old? :sick: it sounded foul fresh :sick: :nope: sorry!

whats a bap?

went and picked up 2 infant toddler rockers to replace the bouncy seats - I got them at my favorite second hand place, she sold me the pair for $10 :thumbup:

I have a theory about the guests- someone is stalking and doesn't want to be logged in....

Now I thought you'd be up to try pease pudding:shrug: google 'greggs stotties' ,click images, and a man is holding up a ham n pease pud stottie:winkwink: very popular here In the north east of England, and of course the Geordie dummy (sausage roll people give their babies for dinner :growlmad:)

Great bargains heyy:happydance:

I'm off to bed and hopefully get a lie in :winkwink: night night (and you too :stalker:

Wiggler keep watch:thumbup:

2 guests again :rofl:

If one of you is my MIL, please fuck off, you are unwanted in mine and my childrens lives, and if I had my way you would never be in OH's life again, you have caused him enough pain

what are...
fankies?
Bisto?
FERB or something like it? (wiggler said it)
:shrug:
you ladies have lost the american again today! :dohh:

I can't believe you have chip SHOPS- sounds like heaven! :munch: :cloud9:

"Biting is good, I like biting- it's like kissing only there's a winner" :winkwink:

Your missing out Hun, the local chippies are :cloud9: especially fish n chips with scraps :cloud9:

I found chippys in both San diego and Phoenix so they do exist over here:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->