Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

and chip shops are amazing!!! lol you dont have a chippy??? a shop that sells hot freshly made chips, battered fish, sausages, pies etc???

Bisto is a thin gravy, instant gravy mix... sooo not chippy gravy or the type of gravy harvey makes - either are lush (I cant make harveys grazy lol)

New you've got a learn girl, it's mmmm especially using the veg water (instead of using boiled water) to give it extra flavour, and I also use the fat/dripping off grilling my bacon n sausages. My SIL sits there after eating a roast dinner with some bread moping up my gravy!

Bisto :sick: I can't eat it:nope:

do they sell proper chips, proper gravy? proper chippy peas? mummy?!

night night harvey hun, im on your heels - i am soooooooo sleepy lol

but but i dont cook much meat lol IF we have a joint of meat its an iddy biddy one to just do us 3 lol usually i just get chicken breasts :rofl:

I do loves my mams gravy though she makes it that way mmmmm

They are here cos we are the night owls of bnb (remember that radio station 'night owls' with Alan robson?) Does he still do it?

Yes new its pretty close to proper but nowhere near the same selection :(

Night night new and harvey:sleep::hugs:

Now I thought you'd be up to try pease pudding:shrug: google 'greggs stotties' ,click images, and a man is holding up a ham n pease pud stottie:winkwink: very popular here In the north east of England, and of course the Geordie dummy (sausage roll people give their babies for dinner :growlmad:)

I'd try it- I'll try just about anything... ONCE :rofl:
But I'm with wiggler on the no testicles or eyeballs- also no turtle :cry:

but but i dont cook much meat lol IF we have a joint of meat its an iddy biddy one to just do us 3 lol usually i just get chicken breasts :rofl:

I do loves my mams gravy though she makes it that way mmmmm

Next time you cook your chicken breasts, put them in a roasting dish with enough water to cover the bottom of the tin only, then put that juice in your gravy mmmm. Only takes a few mins to make:winkwink:

I could just neck a bottle of cold sweet cider, I've got a thrust that needs quenching :grr: but I haven't got anything sweet in :nope::dohh:

the pub that hubby works at does fish and chips and Sheppards pie, but no mushy peas- there's not a lot of places that sell all of that, but places that sell one or two- but usually the "chips" leave a bit to be desired... to me there is a big difference between chips and french fries, am I right Mummy? Aren't chips thick cut like steak fries?

Going to get that gravy going soon- to heck with when the kids are coming home. I'm STARVING after all this!

My George Foreman grills my chicken breasts :shrug: lol

ok ok ok I got to sleep lol - harvey try a drink of ice cold cordial?

sweet dreams ladies, and stalker lol might be back if one or both the kids dont sleep :shrug: lol

No buttons?

Agreed on the testicle, eyeball, turtle front!

Erm chips are somewhere inbetween fries and steak cut:thumbup:

Oh yes french fries are waaaaaay thinner, they like Mac ds chips... chips are thick and potatoey :thumbup:

omg - chips and gravy yum yum yum - chips cheese and gravy and a bap smootherd in butter.. I NEED it! :haha:

Harvey you look stunning hun, and how amazing to have got wed in the Dom Rep :cloud9: Is MIL still not there? lucky you! lol
:

:saywhat: Now there's Chips n gravy or cheesy chips:thumbup: but I've never heard if Chips, cheese & gravy together:nope: :wacko:

I dont bite him.. sometimes his fingers :blush: lol I do bite my hands/arms in the moment though - got to stop that stings like a biatch afterwards! lol

I assume Chips are not Doritos or Lays, but french fries, in which case french fries with cheese curds and gravy are called Poutine here.

I read, can't remember much. Hope you're all well

Eilidh pics:cloud9:

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2_13 (1).jpg
    imagejpeg_2_13 (1).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 6
  • imagejpeg_2_14.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_14.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 6
  • imagejpeg_2_15.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_15.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 7
  • imagejpeg_2_16.jpg
    imagejpeg_2_16.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful, and oh my goodness she has grown so
Much!!!!!!! cx

Awwww mummy - She is getting so big!! She is gorgeous!!!

BFN again this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->