Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Thanks guys:hugs: Excuse her bruise, she keeps getting one right there:dohh: Oh and Anja being a gross girl and picking up the cookie from the floor :sick:

Inge :wave: Congrats:flower:

WIggler, hope Dylan has fun with his daddy:thumbup: Housework:nope: Man doesnt it ever feel like laundry breeds?! I've got it upto the eyeballs and it seems to be getting done constantly:wacko:

Daddy mouse :rofl: Eilidh likes to climb too 24, you cant leave them for a second!!!

Heyy, Mmmm chinese! Hows the controlling the urge to spend going?:winkwink:

Freja just got sent home from school for :sick: hope its not going to be round #3000?? of a lurgy:dohh:

[youtube]BtYF-hUFB9A[/youtube]
Here's Eilidh on the move

Wow shes a little mover :winkwink: can't believe you were worried a few months ago lol

3 little cutie pies you've got there!

Aaron has just started to proper crawl on all fours this week by only does a few paces then drops to commando :dohh:

We skipped commando crawling:shrug: Go Aaron:happydance: How's his batteries today hun? Hope you're relaxing?:coffee::hugs:

The not spending is going good, except I just ordered $30 of Chinese for Bethy and I :dohh:

Aww poor Freja, I hope its not a bug :hugs:

Decided I am deffo going to be in bed by 10pm, that way if OH lets me lay in til 7am I get 9 whole hours sleep :happydance: Going to have to resist the urge to POAS tomorrow morning, that'll be hard :haha:

Lol but chinese food is so worth it:winkwink:

From looking at my video do you think I should try get Eilidh some walking shoes soon?

We skipped commando crawling:shrug: Go Aaron:happydance: How's his batteries today hun? Hope you're relaxing?:coffee::hugs:

Lol go girl :thumbup:

Aaron has been wearing his batteries down to zero but then is fighting sleep, so ends up crying a bit :cry: but it doesn't last long. Today he woke up with cold so around tea time he was mega tired, snotty, and hot and broke his heart (I can count in one hand the number of times he's cried like that) feeling sorry for himself poor bairn. I gave him some liquid paracetamol, olbas oil on his pjs and he calmed right down to the point of clapping and smiling :shrug: then fell asleep shortly after

His bottles due any minute so I'm watching bendidorm and having a :coffee:

Lol but chinese food is so worth it:winkwink:

From looking at my video do you think I should try get Eilidh some walking shoes soon?

I'd wait until shes talking her first steps :thumbup: Aaron wears slippers with firm soles and it really helps his walking when holding on to us or his walker:winkwink:

Poor Aaron having a cold :(:hugs: Hope he feels better fast:hugs: Its hard when they cry like that! Enjoy your :coffee: Buttons?

My boss rang me about 6pm to tell me the MD and chief executive have agreed they can't loose me after 14 years, so they are offering me 2 days in my own job, increasing to 3 if the work load increases :happydance: I might be working Monday & Friday or Monday & Thursday as those are the busiest days in customer care:wacko: (I was getting used to the idea of not working with horrible clients:dohh:). Or if another dept need help they may ask me to come in an extra day.

It's up to me when I return, I can either take my 52 weeks then have my holiday at the end which makes it end of may, or I can cut my maternity short and take my holidays and return end of April :shrug: I think ill return end of may as I'm not really struggling for money as I do nowt lol

Poor Aaron having a cold :(:hugs: Hope he feels better fast:hugs: Its hard when they cry like that! Enjoy your :coffee: Buttons?

Thanks hun

It's so hard when he gets upset cos I'm not used to seeing him like this at all :nope: he's breathing much better since the olbas oil on his pjs

Lurkers!! I can seeeeeeeeee yooooouuuuuuu :rofl:

Urgh, I am exausted. Goodnight my lovelies. Keep an eye on those lurkers for me x x x

Thats brilliant news about your job Harvey:happydance: Shows how valuable they find you:thumbup: Glad the olbas oil is helping:hugs:

Night wiggler:sleep:

Lurkers!! I can seeeeeeeeee yooooouuuuuuu :rofl:

Urgh, I am exausted. Goodnight my lovelies. Keep an eye on those lurkers for me x x x

Night night

One of you us ladies will have to do wigglers shift, any takers:shrug:

Thats brilliant news about your job Harvey:happydance: Shows how valuable they find you:thumbup: Glad the olbas oil is helping:hugs:

Night wiggler:sleep:

Well I did remind her how many years I've been there and that our company should respect and be loyal to the fact some staff stay that long in one job :winkwink::blush: needs must (and I had a few tears in my eyes when she asked me to return full time, I did say I couldnt leave my little boy and only see him on a weekend:winkwink:)

:hi: miss me?? :nope: pffft!!!

ermmm what did i read :dohh: something about a chinese and chocolate buttons - not a one track mind at all tonight!! :haha: hungry.com!!!

I hope Aaron is ok Harvey hun :hugs: hope he feeling better quickly xxxx

Mummy awesome video!!! Your LOs are soooo adorable!!! Eilidh is doing amazing hun! She has blown me away watching that, she is totally not delayed at all :hugs:

:hi: miss me?? :nope: pffft!!!

ermmm what did i read :dohh: something about a chinese and chocolate buttons - not a one track mind at all tonight!! :haha: hungry.com!!!

I hope Aaron is ok Harvey hun :hugs: hope he feeling better quickly xxxx

Mummy awesome video!!! Your LOs are soooo adorable!!! Eilidh is doing amazing hun! She has blown me away watching that, she is totally not delayed at all :hugs:

Have you been somewhere :shrug: I didn't realise you'd gone:nope: :rofl:

I think I'm in for a disturbed night with Aaron, any ideas how many times I can give him paracetamol 2.5ml? I might put a bowl of hot water with olbas oil in his room too

How's George at the moment?

Go get some dinner new!!:hugs: Hope you relaxing woman!!xxx

Harvey, every 4 hours I believe and ibuprofen every 6. Hope you manage sleep:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->