Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

george is great thanks hun, fast asleep in his cot :shhh: lol

Well id have said he could have 5mls every 4hrs (you shouldnt give 2.5mls every 2 though!!) but the nursery was telling me that all the dosages had changed so you'd have to read the box/bottle hun! but you need to leave 4hrs between xx

So, the other day when I went to visit my grandmother, I was chatting at her and wanted to sit down- the only place to sit was the end of her bed, as the roommate had stolen grandmas visiting chair to prop her feet up on while she watched TV at full volume :growlmad: So, when I sat down I discovered that even though they are hospital adjustable beds, they are not weighted, and therefore the bed tipped like a damn seesaw :muaha: :dohh: As I went flailing wildly toward the floor, I kicked out with my foot and connected with my grandmothers wheelchair with my bare pinky toe, lifting the nail partway up from the nailbed :cry: the whole side of my foot hurst, two days later, and if I connect my toe to ANYTHING it burns :cry: The upshot, however, is my grandma thought that this was the funniest shit she had ever seen, and was laughing so hard there were tears :rofl:

Harvey- we didn't get anything crazy- fried rice, chow mien, pot stickers and crab wantons- So, a meal of sides :blush:

Oh no heyy!! Hope your toe feels better quickly, those types of injuries always hurt sooo bad:hugs: Bless your gran too :rofl:

So, the other day when I went to visit my grandmother, I was chatting at her and wanted to sit down- the only place to sit was the end of her bed, as the roommate had stolen grandmas visiting chair to prop her feet up on while she watched TV at full volume :growlmad: So, when I sat down I discovered that even though they are hospital adjustable beds, they are not weighted, and therefore the bed tipped like a damn seesaw :muaha: :dohh: As I went flailing wildly toward the floor, I kicked out with my foot and connected with my grandmothers wheelchair with my bare pinky toe, lifting the nail partway up from the nailbed :cry: the whole side of my foot hurst, two days later, and if I connect my toe to ANYTHING it burns :cry: The upshot, however, is my grandma thought that this was the funniest shit she had ever seen, and was laughing so hard there were tears :rofl:
Harvey- we didn't get anything crazy- fried rice, chow mien, pot stickers and crab wantons- So, a meal of sides :blush:

Mmm chow mien :cloud9: what are pot stickers:shrug:

:rofl: that is soo funny, glad your granny saw the funny side :haha: but owweeee on your little pinkie :hugs:

I dont know why but the first thing popped into my head when my boss said I could do 2 days in my old job was SHIT :blush: I wanted to do reception :winkwink: chance to put my feet up and paint my nails :winkwink::haha:

I vote Milos! She often has insomnia, we can use that on lurker watch:thumbup:

Lol yes putting your feet up would make for a great job:haha:

I dont really know how to describe potstickers but they are yummy! Erm maybe thin pasta parcels with oriental veg and sometimes a meat like chicken/pork/fish.

So who's on lurker watch? Mummy, heyy or milos :shrug:

Can anyone recommend a good garden swing for Aaron till he's 3 :shrug: it's to go on the decking not grass though! And I dont want a seat that the child lays slouched in like little tykes ones, I want a one like you find in the uk parks:thumbup:

Can't be me- I breeze in and out all day but barely pay attention most of the time :lol:

Pot stickers
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=pot...&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0&biw=1045&bih=704
Kind of like a pastie but in a soft steamed wrap :shrug: usually filled with chicken and sausage and veg all ground up to make a filling-

Can't be me- I breeze in and out all day but barely pay attention most of the time :lol:

Pot stickers
https://www.google.com/imgres?q=pot...&ndsp=13&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0&biw=1045&bih=704
Kind of like a pastie but in a soft steamed wrap :shrug: usually filled with chicken and sausage and veg all ground up to make a filling-

Sounds soggy to me :nope: but must be nice:thumbup:

Too early for :wine: having some more :coffee: instead

Ooh you remind me I need to be on the lookout for my sangria in aldi as they get it in in batches and it sells as fast as it goes on the shelf :thumbup:

Not sure about swing, I just take em to the park:haha:

Enjoy your:wine: ladies!

Eilidhs birthday card from Milos arrived:happydance::kiss::hugs:

Lol not much else, need go shopping :rofl: Most of its sorted though, got Mil arriving on thursday too :argh:

Lol not much else, need go shopping :rofl: Most of its sorted though, got Mil arriving on thursday too :argh:

:argh: go hide! Fingers crossed I scared mine off with my thyroid hormones :winkwink: :haha:

Come on here on Thursday and let it all out Hun I.e. :brat: lol

:rofl: Yes might do that Can I blame thyroid hormones too? My MIL is ok whilst in a different state:haha: How's Aaron now hun?:hugs:

trying to catch up!

harvey- glad to her work is working out for you :hugs:

heyy- ouch!! :dohh: i feel like my toe is broken if i just stub it :nope:

mummy- :hugs: hope your day is going well. glad you got the card :thumbup:

i'll be on lurker watch :gun:

I HATE toe/feet pain- I have major issues about my feet- I can't wear laceup confining shoes or I panic and I WILL NOT get a pedicure, YUCK! It's bad enough when my husband accidentally touches my feet! So my mom was trying to convince me to go to the doctor for this.... Ummmmm, NO?

You know, if we had taken this no lurker stance all along, we wouldn't have Harvey- and that would be SAD :cry: so.... maybe we don't scare them ALL off? :haha: we could just demand they show themselves and join in or GTFO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->