Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Lol, I doubt it, her router is broken so she has no internet at the moment.

2 Lurkers :hi:

My mom could always tell- Except with these girls :shrug: but I blame that on her getting married when I was just a couple months along- She knew I had gained a bunch of weight and had to go get a new dress, but it never occurred to her WHY - I had just miscarried a month before I got pregnant again, so I think that threw her off track, too! Mom's just KNOW

I live an hour or so north of San Francisco in hippie haven :lol: so "crunchy" is a relative term, here- you just about get blackballed from playgroups if you DON'T cloth diaper and BF :shrug: I fall into some of it, as I am a no fuss kind of mom, but some things just aren't for me- to each his own though! If you feel like washing 10 million diapers, cool :cool: But I hate it so don't do it :nope:

:rofl: hippie haven!

Yep Anjas a titch like Eilidh, short with big head but they both got same condition. Hasnt stopped Anja being fast at doing pretty much everything:haha: Movie of them coming up..

Wiggler, lol yes she'll get shock in a couple months then the blanket making can commense!! Pesto craving yet?

New, hehe maybe my Eilidh video will get you broody?:winkwink:

Milos, wow hes a big boy! Roar is about 36in and 36lb so er round:haha:

Harvey:hugs:

No pesto craving yet, in fact I am off food for life, OH got the chippy chips and curry sauce, So I poured the curry sauce all over my chips and it looked like a cat and vommed on them, NEVER using that chippy again, it was disgusting!

I was told to come back so here I am! :haha: Im ok, only thing is iv been having the worse tummy for the past few days. I never had that when I was pregnant with Leo and iv not eaten anything to disagree with me :shrug: No nausea yet thank god. I was sick 8-22wks with Leo :wacko: Iv been feeling quite faint last few days so iv been trying to sit down more. Hope everyones well as I cant catch up on the thousands of pages iv missed :haha:

Go Eilidh - She is so agile too. :D xx

Awwww! Your kiddies are so cute! And wow, Eilidh is so good at crawling! She has certaintly caught up :cloud9:

Sam has spent the day at my Mum's climbing up and down the stairs, and it now takes him less than 30 seconds to get to the top and into my brothers room to make a mess. :rofl: xx

:rofl: What a cheeky chappy! Hows he doing with his walking? x x x

He's nuts. :haha:

He has done some walking today, but still seems to have gone off it in favour of climbing. :help: xx

:haha: Climbing is fun, it helps him reach all the things that mummy says he can't have.

Dylan went through the climbing phase too, well he still climbs all over everything :rofl: But madam isn't into climbing, if I put something out of reach she doesn't even bother trying, she just has a shout and crawls off :rofl:

Sam is definately like Dylan. :D He is wide awake and watching mickey mouse, or as he calls him, Daddy. :rofl: xx

:hi: Inge!!!

24- Aww, they are so quick at the stairs once they figure it out, aren't they? :lol:

wiggler- I have Chinese on the way, and I'm really hoping now that nothing looks like cat sick :sick:

Mummy- they're so cute!!! Looks like Eilidh could use some non slip strips on the bottom of her feet! :haha:

I have both girls napping for over an hour now- one on her blanket on the floor and one IN HER CRIB! :happydance:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH- spoke too soon, Elle's up! :lol:

:rofl:

Both my little monkeys are asleep, madam was in a really bad mood before bed, she is such a grump when she is tired :rofl: Hopefully the kids will be in a better mood tomorrow. OH is taking Dylan out tomorrow so I can rest as he is being really hard to handle at the moment so me and Bethany can have lotsof snuggles and if I feel up to it I might tacckle some housework.

Enjoy wiggler. :D Sam is so not a cuddly baby and would never sit and snuggle with me! xx

Bethany has snuggles if she likes is or not :rofl: Seriously though if she is in the mood she is sooo snuggly, but if she doesn't want them she will shout and shout til I put her down, she has a proper gob on her :haha:

Its going to be nice for Dylan to have some quality time with OH, OH got him a train set the other day for being a very brave boy when daddy was in hospital, and he got Bethany a cute new teddy, which she swiftly rejected :haha: No idea where they are going but apparently they will be out most of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->