Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

Wiggler- your new task is to appoint as many lurkers as possible :winkwink:

[youtube]BtYF-hUFB9A[/youtube]
Here's Eilidh on the move

[/QUOTE]

That's amazing! Glad she's catching up!

Anberlin is her lazy self and refuses to try and take steps when on her feet. She just bounces. My kid is never going to walk.

My boss rang me about 6pm to tell me the MD and chief executive have agreed they can't loose me after 14 years, so they are offering me 2 days in my own job, increasing to 3 if the work load increases :happydance: I might be working Monday & Friday or Monday & Thursday as those are the busiest days in customer care:wacko: (I was getting used to the idea of not working with horrible clients:dohh:). Or if another dept need help they may ask me to come in an extra day.

It's up to me when I return, I can either take my 52 weeks then have my holiday at the end which makes it end of may, or I can cut my maternity short and take my holidays and return end of April :shrug: I think ill return end of may as I'm not really struggling for money as I do nowt lol

Great news!

So, the other day when I went to visit my grandmother, I was chatting at her and wanted to sit down- the only place to sit was the end of her bed, as the roommate had stolen grandmas visiting chair to prop her feet up on while she watched TV at full volume :growlmad: So, when I sat down I discovered that even though they are hospital adjustable beds, they are not weighted, and therefore the bed tipped like a damn seesaw :muaha: :dohh: As I went flailing wildly toward the floor, I kicked out with my foot and connected with my grandmothers wheelchair with my bare pinky toe, lifting the nail partway up from the nailbed :cry: the whole side of my foot hurst, two days later, and if I connect my toe to ANYTHING it burns :cry: The upshot, however, is my grandma thought that this was the funniest shit she had ever seen, and was laughing so hard there were tears :rofl:

Sorry about the toe, but glad it made your grandma happy.

Eilidhs birthday card from Milos arrived:happydance::kiss::hugs:

Ours is being sent out on Monday! Picked it up yesterday.

Rant time.

Dear fucking crazy arsehole downstairs, my son has a cold, he doesn't feel well, THAT is why he woke at 2.20am crying, and then woke up again for the day at 3.40am, not cos I take some sort of sick fucking delight in waking YOU up, so you standing down there hammering on your ceiling and shouting up that vile threatening abuse is NOT going to help matters is it. Please go fuck yourself with a rusty spoon. Kthxbai

FRER was really faint again this morning and there was a little bit of red when I wiped earlier :cry:

Hope the pink is nothing! Sorry about your neighbour being an ass.

Send him this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iOROuTuMA

How are all the ickle may babas? George is in a foul mood lol his brother is making up for it though in a good mood tidying his bedroom! lol

I think we're on our way to another tooth. Zoe's fighting fevers, Isaiah is just being Isaiah, and I'm friggin exhausted as hell.

How is everyone else?

Was at the hospital until 2am with a friend and her daughter, just to leave. And then I had to get up at 6am. :sleep:

So, while looking for something delish for lunch I came across OH's HUGE chunk of smoked cheese and it looked so good I just had to have some, well, I say some, I actually ate the lot and now I feel sick :rofl: It's OH's fault, he knows I can't resist it, why did he have to buy so much :rofl:

On the plus side I'm not hungry any more, I was a good girl too and text OH to confess and to tell him off for buying so much and leaving it to taunt me at the front of the fridge :haha:

Madams good mood didn't last, I just put her down for another nap and hopefully she will wake up in a good mood, enjoying the silence now while she sleeps as OH and Dylan are out. x x x

Oooh I'm mean, I just text OH telling him I ate ALL his cheese (he has loads of different types in the fridge) :rofl: I haven't touched them but its fun to wind him up :haha:

3 guests? Hi!

https://www.surrealistcat.com/d/9199-2/Hypnotic+Spiral+Picture.gif

Jooooooiiiiiinnnnnn uuuuuuuuussssssss. Brrrriiiiinnnnngggg ccccaaaaaakkkkkkeeeee. :rofl:

New- by the way my boss is a total bitch and has gone through 4 ladies since I went on maternity :winkwink: do I qualify for the worst boss :shrug:

oh we may be on parr then lol

But what if they're Daddies, harvey?

aww nothing wrong with daddies!!

https://www.surrealistcat.com/d/9199-2/Hypnotic+Spiral+Picture.gif

Jooooooiiiiiinnnnnn uuuuuuuuussssssss. Brrrriiiiinnnnngggg ccccaaaaaakkkkkkeeeee. :rofl:

:rofl: that actually made me laugh out loud lol

harvey, I took Joshua for his hair cut before his lunch and on the way he said 'mam im starving away please feed me' so iw as like omg guilt trip or what lol then he asked for a chip cone (small portion of chips in a polestyrene cone for none uk mams lol) so I agreed so long as he had his hair done first (it was due to close). Anyways, he gets it done and we walks over to the chippy and he said can I try curry on it? So I said well you can Joshua but if you dont like it you'll have to starve away till we get home because Im not buying you anohter without. And he replied 'dont worry mam Im that starving I would eat my chips with sick on them' :dohh: anyone would think the child doesnt get fed, he didnt get up till 9am, he's had cereal, toast, an apple and I think he took a banana too and he was eating his chip cone by 1pm! lol

Oh and his hair is short back and sides and top because it grows crazy otherwise lol Its sooooo thick! lol If i try getting a picture of it you'll end up with a crazy posing child :haha: And I bought Daz, Net curtain whitener and asprin - going to put it all in one hot wash and see what his suit comes out like :rofl: - when I finish sewing his badges, yikes he has sooo many lol

I bet the guests are our husbands, seeing what the hell we're up to all day

:rofl:

I show OH all the important/funny/interesting bits anyway lol - Im not sure he is totally interested but he does pretend for my benefit :haha:

:rofl: Joshua is so funny!! Mmmm chips n curry sauce :cloud9: I hope it was better than the foulness I had the other night though :nope:

Well, I know Mike used to stalk me on here, until I logged myself out of his computer. I haven't caught him back here yet, but I also work now, so that might be his perfect chance

Joshua devoured the chips n curry .... but given my child Im not entiley sure thats a good thing :rofl: He then polished off the extra slice of cheese on toast I made for his brother :dohh: and I can see from here he is eyeing up Georges sliced banana... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->