Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

New- Sorry- that was all my bad :blush: I should have been clear from the first post that it was white vinegar! I would have felt SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad if you had put brown on it! Aaron was in taekwondo at that age, I had to learn all the tricks to keep that dang thing clean!

Brandi- I thought you said you have everything you need and were only going to have to get a couple items? :shrug:

:hi: Span!

Wiggler- Charlotte is SUPER ticklish - Elle is in certain spots, but seems to be like me and can turn it off when she's not in the mood :haha:

we have 2 TVs, but one is in the teenagers room- We are going to get a small tv/vcr combo for the girls when they get older as I have TONS of kids movies on VHS- We don't do cable here- Right now we have xbox live and netflix (The netflix was a gift from my best friend/former roommate/ex-boyfriend who knows how I love netflix :cloud9: he and his girlfriend just set it up for me last week) Cable here is a grand total of ONE company to choose from (Comcast) and it's $114 a month :nope: No way in hell!

We have one TV here, no plans to get more, I did consider getting a TV n my room for a while, but I have a laptop, so no need :haha:

That's because I WAS going to take the kids beds, but Mike paid for them, so I can't. He's also keeping the crib now, so I have to buy a new one. I only have to get a few big items, and I'll likely end up taking the second set of pots and pans that we have here. I'll figure it out in the next few weeks.

Wow- divorce laws must be really different in Canada- Here, you are entitled to half of everything, regardless of who bought it-

We have four TVs. One in the living room, one in the basement, and two 19" flat screens in the kids bedrooms. The kids don't have cable in their rooms though. They only watch movies in there from time to time, or before bed.

My kids are friggin spoiled rotten. I hate admitting that, but they are.

So anyway...BIG items that I need to get include beds, crib, two dressers, fridge and stove. I was originally going to take the stove too, but I'm letting Mike keep it.

Oh dear, I need help. I just got 6 more pregnancy tests, that in addition to the one I had left over and the ELEVEN I have already done.... :blush:

Wiggler :test:

It's the same here, but we're working out who gets what on our own.

He's keeping the central air that I paid for, so I get the washer and dryer (I really should take the stove too, or make it equal..the washer and dryer was $1200, the stove $300, and central air $2300)

He's keeping the kids' beds, and I'm letting him keep the crib, only because it's a pain in the ass to take it down for a move, just to put it back up again. Since a new one will have to be bought anyway, I'm just going to make him buy a new crib and give the new one to me.

He gets the house, because it's his dad's, and I get the car. I get the couch in the living room because it was given to me, and he can keep the couch in the basement. I'm taking the laptop and he's keeping the computer in the basement. I'm taking half of the kids' toys, obviously...that's about all we've worked out so far.

Wiggler- I watch most things on my computer, too- Especially since I live with a mess of gamers and there is usually fallout/call of duty/halo/boarderlands etc on my tv- The games don't bother me, and I occasionally join in (Although I am crap at them all!) but I need other distraction- other than you guys, of course! :haha:

Oh yes- meant to say this yesterday (?) Mummy- I love the geek shows, too! Doctor Who is my fave <3 Star Trek, Stargate, Torchwood, etc And crime shows- I watch NCIS, Criminal Minds, Bones, Castle- Also The Walking Dead, even though Zombies scare me :argh:

I'm sorry but unless any of you love Lost then I am afraid you are not cool enough to hang around with me :smug: :haha:

Brandi - i tested with one of my new tests in this mornings sample I saved as a just in case I wanted more tests and a proper visible - faint still - but visible line came up, and its only a cheapie dip test! :happydance: I tried to get a pic, but the camera won't focus on it so all you see is blurriness.

We only have one tv too, and I don't want anymore! :haha:

About the guests.... I wonder if we could call this the mayhems journal, and have it moved into parenting journals which is private? I know there is a group journal in there that I have seen before. xx

Wiggler- PUT DOWN THE PEE SICK! :haha: Give it a FEW days- like, Wednesday morning- so there will be a darker line to show us! :happydance:

Heyy, you should really try and watch merlin, hubby and I found it on syfy, but I'm pretty sure its on netflix:thumbup: We have cable and netflix:blush: But only one tv:haha: I doubt the kids will get one in their rooms for ages, I'd worried I'd never see them!

Wiggler, pics!!!! What did OH say about the cheese?

24, good plan! How's Sam today?

I've seen the whole lot of lost and still non the wiser as to wth it was about:wacko:

Sandwich :munch:

He is now teasing me cos even the thought of the C word makes me want to :sick: now.

We have 3 TVs but 2 of them are hardly ever turned on :dohh: I bought one for my room when i was pregnant bacause I thought if I was BFing in the night Id fall asleep and squish the babe, I had no idea about positions and stuff, little did I know we'd sort ourselves and I dont need to sit up etc so no need to worry about staying awake :dohh: the other is in Joshua's room but there are strict time limits in place for it The only time its on is a Saturday morning really, occassionally for an hour after school once or twice a week, but normally there is no time for TV after school lol and NEVER before school, and NEVER before bed! (it does however have sky rofl (cable) lol :blush:)

wiggler you must have spent a fortune on tests :dohh:

£40 in the past 3 days :blush: Hoping not to buy any more now, I have 6 left, so by the time the strip tests are gone the digi should finally admit defeat and say I'm pregnant :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->