Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

But what if they're Daddies, harvey?

I meant we were crazy ladies :haha:

Ahhhhh, okay, I get it.

Oh my god, ladies, I had the BEST freaking sandwich after work yesterday and I've been craving it again ever since. A turkey chipotle sandwich with cheddar cheese, lettuce, and tomato, on an everything bagel toasted with butter.

Where is the drooling icon when you need it?

Mike better come straight home from school today so I can go to work just for the purpose of getting said sandwich.

Wiggler- Glad to hear Dylan is doing well besides the snot - Shame on you for teasing OH about his cheeses!

Harvey- Where are you guys off to tonight? I hope you find the picture
of Aaron's scan :cloud9: We would love to see it!!!

New- Vinegar or lemon juice gets stains out of ghees- and put about 1/2 cup of baking soda in with the wash

I tell Hubby a lot of the stuff, too- usually he asks what's going on with you guys, or want's to know what's so damn funny
as I sit her cracking up and snorting :roll: :rofl: He doesn't know who any of you are if I refer to you by your given names, though :dohh:
As for him stalking me? Nah- A. we don't have that kind of relationship, and B. he's to lazy to try to figure out how to find this group :rofl:

I actually knew what a chip cone was- I think it's Brittan's most brilliant
invention! :haha: LOVE my taters!

Brandi :drool: : drool :

The girlies SLEPT! :happydance: From 7:15 last night to 5:30 this morning, Charlotte woke once at 11:30 but only needed pats

When Rochelle woke at 5:30, I picked her up and snuggled her in with me - to which her response was "thank you" :cloud9:

She said thank you... awww thats so damm cute :cloud9: so glad they are sleeping better hun!! Are you sleeping when they sleep??? Hope you are starting to feel a bit more human!!!

lol If I say to OH oh Amy said... or whatever he's like hang on Amy thats erm riggles, no ermmmmmm ah which one is Amy :rofl: Bless him!! He'd never spy on me either :cloud9:

Do I just put vinegar in the wash machine hun?? I dont have lemon, only the stuff for pancakes :haha: and I have no bicarb I got net curtain whitener :shrug: and asprin and Daz! :haha:

Harvey- Where are you guys off to tonight? I hope you find the picture
of Aaron's scan :cloud9: We would love to see it!!!
:

We are off to Sunderland dog racing with hubby's work, private room, 3 course meal :drool: disco :happydance: Aaron was dancing last year in me belly as I was bout 34 weeks! Hubby was petrified I'd give birth in his rival football teams town lol

I'll dig his 3d scan out tomorrow and see if i can get a good pic of it, his feet are touching his head as if he were about to dive lol

Heyy - way to go girlies, they sleep great now:happydance:

New- I make a paste with soap powder and give it a good rub in then leave 1/2 hr and bung it in the washer:thumbup:

put vinegar ON the stain- WHITE vinegar, though!

Have fun Harvey! Sounds like a blast!

I have a million loads of laundry to do today and so far can't be bothered to get up and start them- but it's only 7:15, so I have a bit :haha: Hubby has to leave extra early today, so no going out this morning (He, of course, is asleep- and was making loud harrumphs about being left alone til it's time to get ready for work- which means the girls and I don't get him at all today :nope: )

:wave:

Have fun harvey:happydance: Would love to see his scan too:hugs: Ermmmm no giving up of chocolate here:nope: My boss is called hubby, he's a big,bad,mean boss, can I win? :rofl:

New :nope: Starving that poor lad:nope: Hun bet his stomach though his throat had been cut:dohh: Lol, Frejas exactly the same, where do they put it?!

Heyy, hope you get to see hubby:hugs: Hows your toe now?

Wiggler:hugs: Try and be positive! I love salad fingers :rofl: I knew someone who looked just like him :rofl: Naughty teasing your OH about his cheese:haha:

Brandi, have you got your sandwich? Sorry kids are poorly:hugs:

Erm no way would my hubby be a guest:shrug: He has no real interest lol, I'm sure if I mentioned it he would pretend to be interested but would get that glazed look men get when zoning out:dohh:

Milos:hugs: Sorry he had a hard time with his hair cut :( Yay for the stroller:thumbup:

Help me out here ladies...

This is a list of what I need to get. Can you think of anything I'm missing? I have a couch, washer and dryer already.

Queen Sized Bed and mattress
Bedding Set – Queen Sized
Twin-Sized Bed
Twin-Sized Bed
Crib
Change Table
Blinds
TV Unit
32-36” TV
19” TV
Two small Tvs
Four DVD players
Fridge
Stove
Dresser for Anberlin
Dresser for Me
Kitchen Table and Chairs
8 pillows
Pots and Pans
Plates
Cups
Bowls
Milk Jug
Cutlery
Microwave
Toaster Oven
Dish Rack
Towels
Dish Towels
Dish Cloths
Lamps
End Tables
Baby Gates
Wall Decals
Bookshelf

My OH also does the pretends to be interested thing :rofl:

Anyone elses babies ticklish? Bethany is soooo ticklish, she giggles her little head off :haha:

*pops in to say hi* :flower:

I can never keep up on here, which is why I'm so rubbish at keeping in touch! :haha::blush:

Meg is doing great, though still no crawling. She's generally quite happy to just sit there, though she is getting a bit more mobile now. She's eating like a demon and still BFing. 2 bottom teeth and I'm sure the top ones aren't far off. 5 words - mama, dada, baba, herrow and nana.

I'm back at work part time and TTC number 2, after swearing blind we would only have the one! :haha:

ermmm brandi I would concentrate on the basics and then get the extras :shrug: a bed for each body, a washer, a fridge, somewhere to sit... then build that up to somewhere to put clothes, somewhere to eat, something to do etc... not sure you need 4dvd players on your first list :dohh: or 2 TVs lol :haha:

heyy thank you for that clarification... lol.. Id have so poured normal brown vinegar all over it :dohh: I am so thick :haha:

Its not a stain stain as much, just worn by a boy :haha: and its washed so much because he is constantly crawlling along the floors in it messing about after class its just gone a little dull! I got a great concoction to try though :thumbup: thanks ladies! Ok just 4 more badges to do :dohh:

I can never keep up on here, which is why I'm so rubbish at keeping in touch! :haha::blush:

Meg is doing great, though still no crawling. She's generally quite happy to just sit there, though she is getting a bit more mobile now. She's eating like a demon and still BFing. 2 bottom teeth and I'm sure the top ones aren't far off. 5 words - mama, dada, baba, herrow and nana.

I'm back at work part time and TTC number 2, after swearing blind we would only have the one! :haha:

hey :thumbup: great to see you glad megan is doing so great!!!

Good luck with the TTC hun :hugs:

:wave:

Have fun harvey:happydance: Would love to see his scan too:hugs: Ermmmm no giving up of chocolate here:nope: My boss is called hubby, he's a big,bad,mean boss, can I win? :rofl:

Erm no way would my hubby be a guest:shrug: He has no real interest lol, I'm sure if I mentioned it he would pretend to be interested but would get that glazed look men get when zoning out:dohh:
:

:nope: we all know your hubby is so sweet to you :winkwink: :serenade:

My hubby gets that glazed look unless I talk cash :growlmad:

Welcome back, Span!! Good luck TTC! We've got TWO Mayhem siblings on the way!

Nope, mummy..not yet. I have to wait until Mike gets home from school. He's not done for another hour, and then it's another hour drive.

:hi: span

Welcome back! Your cutie is doing great by the sounds if it:thumbup: my hubby is still waiting for dada:dohh: he keeps saying it to Aaron and Aaron says mama mama mama back :haha::blush:

I see what you mean about the TVs, new...but have you tried to entertain 3 kids under 5 without TV while attempting to do something in another area of the house? lol

That's just my list of things that I need...not necessarily that I need to get before moving, but overall.

I want to start off with one TV though, in the living room, just for entertainment. Also, because I just paid $250 to install digital cable with a new company, and it's free to switch it over. NO WAY am I paying for cable to stay at Mike's house. He can get his own.

I only have the one tv:shrug: I really dont feel like I need another yet either lol! Focus on the basics:hugs: Yeah but take your cable:thumbup:

Span :wave: Glad Megans doing so well, good luck ttc!:hugs:

Harvey :rofl: Yeah you're probably right, he is very good to me:cloud9::blush: Hear you on cash though hun, that and gadgets...

New, I'd have done brown vinegar too:hugs:

Okay...revised list, prioritized

1. Twin-Sized Beds
2. Fridge and Stove
3. Kitchen Table and Chairs
4. Crib
5. Queen-Sized Bed and Bedding Set
6. Pillows
7. Pots and Pans
8. Plates, Cups, Bowls, Cutlery, Milk Jug
9. Towels, Shower Curtain and Toilet Brush (All)
10. Microwave
11. Toaster Oven
12. Dish Rack
13. Baby Gates*
14. Blinds
15. Dressers for Me and Anberlin
16. Change Table
17. TV, DVD and Unit (Living Room)
18. End Tables
19. Lamps
20. Other Tvs and DVD Player
21. Bookshelf