Mayhem Babies! May 2011 mummies and babies

i never watched lost, nor merlin, nor torchwood, nor NCIS, nor Dr Who (apart from odd ccassions) however I loves Bones so yay Heyy you have awesome taste!! Do you watch Fringe too?? Has Bones started back with you yet? When you have Bones we get it soon after, Im so excited for it to return! lol

£40 ffs wiggler thats a ridiculous amount of money :nope: especially when you have important stuff to buy for the flat still!!! Speaking of which did you get your carpets fitted yet???

Still need to watch bones! New, thats awesome Joshua sticks to his boundaries as well as he does:thumbup:

I'm hungry, dunno what to go make though:shrug:

They haven't got back to us yet, so we are looking at the prices of carpet remnants. We figured we can get the hallway done for really cheap which is FAB! OH can fit it too. I am calling the HA on monday anyways so going to find out then, as really don't want to buy carpet and then find out they have approved us for funding, that would really suck lol.

The last few other bits we need will be gotten in the next few weeks :happydance: and apart from a few bits we don't really need much for the new baby either :happydance: So can FINALLY work on getting some savings.

new- never had a double stroller before. so i hope this goes well! :rofl: george falling asleep holding the babies hand.

mummy- your kids are adorable :thumbup: Eilidh has caught up wonderfully :hugs:

brandi- i love Salad Fingers :rofl:

heyy- glad to hear the girls are continuing to sleep well for you. hopefully you've gotten to the point where they settle into sleeping all night :hugs:

span- good luck with the TTC :dust:

wiggler- have you seen any more red? maybe test every other day to save on tests :shrug: although i know that's hard when they're sitting there, tell you to pee on them :blush:

we have 2 TVs. one in living room, and one in our bedroom. i brought mine, and OH brought his (when we moved in together).
as for tv shows. i dont watch/like any that you guys listed :nope: but i've watched Bones on many occassions since MIL loves that show. do you guys get all of our shows over there? i watch Parenthood, 2 Broke Girls, Up All Night, Modern Family, The Middle, American Idol, The Voice, Secret Life of an American Teenager :blush: Degrassi.... but i would assume a lot of those dont air over there :shrug:

Will you have to move again though hun when new baby arrives?:flower:

Still need to watch bones! New, thats awesome Joshua sticks to his boundaries as well as he does:thumbup:

I'm hungry, dunno what to go make though:shrug:

Turkey Chipotle Sandwich on an everything bagel toasted with butter :drool:

Milos, I've not watched any of those:shrug: Good luck with the stroller hun, mines a double sometimes too, very useful:thumbup: How's Milo and Ava today?

Brandi lol I dont like turkey:haha:

I got 3 sleeping LO's:coffee:

Not immediately, the kids room is HUGE, plus baby will be in with us for a good while, but we are talking about saving up and moving closer to my mum now, probably won't happen for a few years, but her health is getting bad and I hate being so far away from her, and I want to be able to choose where I live which obviously isn't an option in HA/council housing.

Milos, I've not watched any of those:shrug: Good luck with the stroller hun, mines a double sometimes too, very useful:thumbup: How's Milo and Ava today?

Brandi lol I dont like turkey:haha:

I got 3 sleeping LO's:coffee:

You could always swap in chicken

congrats wiggler - :flower:
On tvs - We have the 50inch and thats it :haha: Wev been fine having Leo and SS in together at nights :thumbup: We can look for exchanges at end of may so soon as that comes round we'll start putting ads up everywhere and full steam ahead. Plan is get a 3 bed in our last town, SS has the smallest bedroom, Leo and new baby have the second biggest together. OH thinks wed be gone by xmas so we might ahve moved by the due date or we'll be moving with a newborn again :shrug:
OH is also learnnig not to feed Leo onion rings :growlmad: Twice we went for dinner and OH slipped him one and for 2 days after Leo had the worse nappy explosions ever! Not nice!
Its also finally good weather :happydance:
Our washing machine was flooding the bathroom every cycle hotter then 30c and we would have had to replace the rubber seal (£40) then call out charge to fitt it and also the wire to secure the new seal. But OH got a new spring for £4 and replaced the old one and its perfect :thumbup: No hint of a leak since. Thank god for him :haha:
Iv been having the same sore tummy muscles I did when pregnant with Leo, couldnt sit up this morning because they were so sore. Only thing Im craving is anything juicys/saucy. Bbq sauce and cheese toasties :cloud9:

Milos- I used to watch Idol with Bethy when she was younger- and Dancing with the stars, too- oh, and I do watch Glee :blush: so not my typical show, but I love it!

Mummy- my son has been bugging me to watch Merlin nd also Game of Thrones- so I'm sure next he is up we'll start on those-

New never heard of it? :shrug: you should see if you can get Castle- very similar to the feeling of Bones

cheese sandwich, toasted under the grill so inside is soft bread with melted cheese and outside is toast lol

Fringe is awesome, but you need to watch from season 1 and its season 4 now lol... but thats one of your lots shows :haha:

Isnt it too early for either of you ladies to be having cravings?? mind over matter girls, keep focused no pregnancy excuses for pigging out yet :haha:

Cheese :sick: I am really off cheese since earlier :sick: in fact I am off food in general, OH made me my favourite dinner and I barely had any cos I had no appetite.

Kiddies are in bed :happydance: Bethany threw one hell of a hissy fit before bed, poor bubba has come down with the cold now too :(

i HAVE A COUPLE GALLONS OF BEEF STEW FROM LAST NIGHT (OH YES, HUBBY NEVER NOTICED THE SQUASH, ATE THE SPINACH RIBBONS, BUT PICKED OUT THE CARROTS, CELERY AND MUSHROOMS :DOHH: ) AND JUST HAD A WRAP WITH CREAM "C WORD" - SORRY WIGGLER! :HAHA:

I dunno, I had cravings early:haha: For weird stuff, Eilidh was a cheeto puff so a big wotsit lol with ketchup on it wrapped in a slice of ham :sick: that was before bfp too lol.

Sorry Bethany has a cold:hugs:

Hmm is glee good then? :flower:

I made cornedbeef hash but George wasnt too fussed he rather played peek-a-boo... and he is now mastering to cover his eyes with hands (usually he uses an object baby wipe/towel/ toy etc lol) and when he pulled his hands down he actually looked genuinely shocked we were still sat there :rofl:

i got so much to do but darent start until the kids are in bed or I'll get myself in a right olde pickle lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->