May's Munchkins 2015

Hi ladies! So I've been freaking out today because I haven't felt the baby move as much as I normally do. I could be paranoid, but it's stressing me right out! I'm 28 weeks... Has anyone else experienced a day or two where the baby just didn't seem as active as normal? My doctor told me to eat something and lay down. I felt kicks, but I'm still so paranoid and worried!

My baby was calm for like a week around 28 weeks. Maybe growth spurt? Now he is crazy again! If you are worried though, I would call and get a scan!

Hey ladies! I'm Marie, I'm due May 3rd with my third baby. Don't know the gender yet as baby is stubborn and won't show us but we have a private scan tomorrow so hopefully baby will cooperate and they'll be able to tell us! Really want to know and it's so frustrating lol!

Welcome! And good luck at your scan! I hope baby cooperates! Any gut feelings on gender?

thanks! x
I feel boy again but I always felt like it was a girl with my last two and I was wrong both times so god knows haha. I want another boy... would be happy with a girl too but I can totally see us with 3 boys. Hubby wants a girl! We'll be happy either way though, of course! I can't wait, we're bringing our eldest with us which will either be really fun or a huge fail. :haha:

Lol, my dd made our gender scan a fail! But to be fair it was nap time lol. If its another boy at least you will be set on clothes!! Girls are fun to shop for though! Can't wait to hear!!

Hi ladies! So I've been freaking out today because I haven't felt the baby move as much as I normally do. I could be paranoid, but it's stressing me right out! I'm 28 weeks... Has anyone else experienced a day or two where the baby just didn't seem as active as normal? My doctor told me to eat something and lay down. I felt kicks, but I'm still so paranoid and worried!

Yes, I have experienced this! It is scarry to say the least. But my doctor always tells me if I feel any movement then it is OK.

Ours is 10 am which isn't too bad, just hope he's not really hyper like usual hahaha. MIL is coming along too :)wacko:) so if he's too bad she can just take him out.

Yup, if it's a boy we'll hardly need to buy anything! if it's a girl I think I'd take my husband out shopping for cute stuff straight away :haha: baby girls clothes are really adorable

I was told I didn't have to fast, but I read online that some people didn't fast and didn't pass, but most who fasted passed.

I am on the phone with the doctor, they are letting me do an alternative to the glucola, which I had asked if I could do!

They are having me do a fasting glucose for 3 days, first thing in the AM, then a test with apple juice as opposed to glucola on Monday and they moved my appointment to Monday.

Imsotired I failed my 1 hour and passed my 3 hour. I had eggs for breakfast with 1 hour and completely fasted for 3 hour. So hopefully you'll pass too! I did not like those tests though. After being poked 4 times in ine day I was ready to go lol.

Kristenk I have the same thing happe. It's so hard to not be concerned when things feel different. But it seems every couple of weeks my baby has a low key day too.

I'm 30 weeks tomorrow and can't believe how fast time is flying!! I have this combination of really wanting her to be here and also wanting things to slow down. This is our last baby (if all goes as planned) and I think I may have a hard time with that.

This weekend we are redoing our basement for a playroom for our other 3 kids. I am so looking forward to more space!

This is probably going to be our last baby too! I'm just trying to make the most of every moment but I've been having a hard time with it too xx it goes so fast when you want it to last!

Scan in 1.5 hours!! :D just dropped DS2 off at his childminders for the day, I'm all excited!! Haha x

Axt - I was thinking that too!! I hope next weeks fruit will be better.

marilou - Yay! Boys are wonderful! :blue: <3 (I am sure girls are too! :) I just only know about boys)

Thank you!! Boys really are amazing, can't wait to have 3!!! it's going to be so much fun x

DS1 and DS2 are already talking about what they are going to teach DS3!! LOL Sometimes they even squabble over it :haha: For the most part (according to their plans) DS1 is going to teach him everything accademic and video game related and DS2 is going to teach him everything physical (walking, running, bike, throwing a ball, fishing, crabbing....) I asked them one time what I was going to be left to teach him and they said cleaning and manners! LOL

DS1 and DS2 are already talking about what they are going to teach DS3!! LOL Sometimes they even squabble over it :haha: For the most part (according to their plans) DS1 is going to teach him everything accademic and video game related and DS2 is going to teach him everything physical (walking, running, bike, throwing a ball, fishing, crabbing....) I asked them one time what I was going to be left to teach him and they said cleaning and manners! LOL

awww bet they're so excited x My DS wants to take his little brother surfing... :wacko: he's already asked if he can take his 11 month old brother. I just told him he might have to wait a while for that one!!

Haha that's so sweet they are so excited!

I don't think my dd understands what's going on. We talk about it in front of her all the time, but I ont think she will get that he is here to stay until he arrives. I am a little worried as she is very clingy and attached to me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->