May's Munchkins 2015

Me too!, it's so exciting and a little scary. We have so much left to do!!

Oh goodness, us too! Every weekend I think we will get baby stuff done. But every weekend is passing and we haven't done much!

I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. And oh my so much to do! I bet in no time many of us will be on labor watch and looking for every symptom haha.

I've decided to not voluntarily be induced. I may need someone to remind me of that if I hit 40 weeks lol!

Crazy to think some of the May babies willbe born next month!!!!

I had dd at 37 weeks, but was induced, so hoping to not have this guy until may!

Eep my due date is 27th April! I think I'll go over into may but hubby rekcons I'll be early!! My mil has told me to cross my legs until 24th as she's on holiday!!! :dohh:
My mat leave starts on 3rd April - literally counting down the days!!!! Work is getting hard!!!! At least I'm off half this week - we have the second heart scan moro, I'm sure all will be fine still but there ius that little bit of nerves!!

Tell me about being constipated!! I was in agony the other day trying to go - I sat there thinking if I can't cope with this how the hell am I gonna cope with labour!!!

How's everyone's nursery plans coming? I felt like I did loads at the weekend to start changing our spare room to baby's room but it just looks like a bombs hit it!!!

Kazy were you induced in the past?

I think I'll be a late May baby. Hoping to not be June but my EDD is May 27 so I could be! I had a dream I had baby on May 15. That works for me!

I feel like the pregnancy has been going sloooow since about the midway point. I have my first appointment with my new OB tomorrow. I also get my one hour glucose test then. Hoping the appointment goes well and I like the new guy!

When is everyone starting their maternity leave? I only have one week before my edd, but I'm feelings so tired today. I wish I could already stop working...

I'm going to be working until I deliver. With my daughter, that meant I wasn't off work until 41 weeks, until the day I was scheduled to be induced. Since I only get 12 weeks (and it's all even unpaid) I want to be able to stay home as long as I can once he's actually here. :)

I'm going to be working until I deliver. With my daughter, that meant I wasn't off work until 41 weeks, until the day I was scheduled to be induced. Since I only get 12 weeks (and it's all even unpaid) I want to be able to stay home as long as I can once he's actually here. :)

I wish I could work until I deliver for the same reason! But I work 45 min away from the hospital I am delivering at and DH doesn't drive at all. If I went into labor at work I would have to drive an hour to get DH and then backtrack 15 min to the hospital.... obviously not going to work out! So my last day at work will be April 30th and I will hope against all hope that he comes soon after that (edd is may 8th) so I can have as much time with him as possible!

Kazy were you induced in the past?

I think I'll be a late May baby. Hoping to not be June but my EDD is May 27 so I could be! I had a dream I had baby on May 15. That works for me!

I feel like the pregnancy has been going sloooow since about the midway point. I have my first appointment with my new OB tomorrow. I also get my one hour glucose test then. Hoping the appointment goes well and I like the new guy!

My first my water broke and I needed help for contractions to start, 2nd I was induced because he wasn't moving on ultrasound and seemed somewhat distressed. My 3rd was voluntarily induced at 40 weeks. I had trouble with my epidurals on my first two so decided to longer get one. I think that being induced with my 3rd made labor harder and contractions closer together. Since I would like to do no epidural again I think waiting naturally is also the best choice. Hopefully it will make labor a bit easier?? Lol. I know it's going to hurt but anything is better than the issues I had with the epidural.

Whew! No GD! The 3 hr test was just about torture but I passed it! I'm very relieved.

I also went and picked out a dresser for baby (it's ordered) and bought some new bottles and a baby book. I also started a small registry because my mother asked me what I needed and what she should tell family to buy if they ask. So I'm started to prep for baby but no where near done. I'm also working with my toddler as she has a bad case of the terrible 2's lately and we're working on potty training. I feel like there is so much I am overlooking but I'm trying to take it a day at a time. It's quite overwhelming.

I'm due the 26th of May and hoping I deliver before June. With my luck I'll go overdue, but I can dream!

Hi ladies, no real update. Just posting a bumpy pic lol. Hope everyone's clicking along, doing the best they can. Getting closer to the end girls! Xox

Attachments

• 2015-03-02_18.35.28.jpg
    2015-03-02_18.35.28.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
Yay for no GD, ImSoTired!

Those are nice pics, Meagan, I really should take some pictures this weekend as well. I tend to forget to take pictures and I always regret it afterwards.

I'm having my first antenatal class. I'm actually quite nervous, it does makes things feel so real and close by!

Yay ImSoTired! No GD! I passed my 2 hr alternative test with flying colors, so no GD either.

That's awesome MP, I did the 1 hr on the weekend. I put it off for a long time I think, I don't know the results yet. Dr hasn't called and I don't go back for a week. Hopefully it's fine, there's no way I want to do the 2hr. It was torture on my back for the 1hr :/

That's awesome MP, I did the 1 hr on the weekend. I put it off for a long time I think, I don't know the results yet. Dr hasn't called and I don't go back for a week. Hopefully it's fine, there's no way I want to do the 2hr. It was torture on my back for the 1hr :/

Yeah, my OB let me do the alternative one, I drank 2.5 cups of apple juice at home 2 hours before my appointment, then showed up at my appointment time and gave blood (before waiting 35-40 minutes to see the doctor! Might as well have been taking the 1 hr...).

I failed my 1 hour.... "considerably" - so I have to do the 3 hour test this Saturday. :(

Thanks Misspriss, but I am really afraid it won't. My score was 98 points higher than they want it to be.... but fingers crossed!!! :)

yep - they said I didn't have to but I did anyway because I wanted to pass!

Oh that sucks! Well I do hear a LOT of people fail their 1 hr, then pass the 3 hr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->