May's Munchkins 2015

I know what you mean picksbaby, all my symptoms are gone and I don't feel pregnant. Plus I have been crampy more than normal lately which worries me.

I have a Doppler, but still haven't been able to find hb. Worries me too!

I know what you mean picksbaby, all my symptoms are gone and I don't feel pregnant. Plus I have been crampy more than normal lately which worries me.

I have a Doppler, but still haven't been able to find hb. Worries me too!

When's your next appointment?

So I think I'm finally starting to see some light at the end of the nausea tunnel! I've had a couple of pretty good days out of the last few and was even able to go out to dinner and a movie this past weekend. I realized I hadn't left my house except to go to work in almost 3 weeks, that's how bad it was! Yesterday was bad again but today I'm back on my oatmeal in the morning and it does wonders. Just cannot wait to be past all this.

Welcome mychelle!

I've actually been slightly less tired the past week, but dd and I have been getting lots of sleep to fight off our colds! So that's been helpful. I am still battling the nausea, but i felt a lot less nauseas this morning which was great. It's better if I just force myself to eat through it. I'm hoping the ms goes away by 13 weeks like it did with dd.

My next appointment is oct 27. We should be able to hear the hb again then! I would like to buy a Doppler but DH said no lol. What a meany. :)

Welcome mychelle! Congratulations!

I think I'm really lucking out on the nausea - I had a couple of rough days, but then it really let up as long as I eat a little snack at least every 2 hours. And sometimes I almost want to NOT eat every 2 hours to see if I still feel nauseous because I'm afraid I don't feel pregnant enough! Otherwise my only symptoms are tiredness, some constipation, and just recently some major acne. Ugh - I look like I have the forehead of a 14 year old boy. Anyone else having major acne issues?

I've been doing pretty well. I've never had any kind of morning sickness to speak of with either of my pregnancies, so no problems there. My only real issue has been exhaustion, but it's nothing that I can't deal with. My DH and I own our own business, so I'm able to "sneak off' and grab a quick nap if necessary. :sleep:

I had the Harmony test done at my last appointment, and I'm a little nervous about getting the results. I know the chances of chromosomal abnormalities goes up with age so that's been bugging me. On the up side, I should know the sex of the baby by my next appointment!

Glad you don't have to experience the nausea! It can be debilitating! Some nights I cannot even eat it is so bad. And that is great that you can sneak off for a nap during the day. I am envious! :) Try not to worry too much about the Harmony test. I had it when I was pregnant with my first at 35 years old and it came back saying my odds were that of a 21 year old. More likely than not, things will be ok! :)

Good luck on scans ladies! Mine is not till next Friday...ugh. Long ways away.

I am 26, almost 27 and completely exhausted as well. If it is like my last pregnancy I will have energy back in a few weeks!!

My dh will be happy because I have not cleaned or made dinner in forever, haha.

Haha I hubby would be able to relate to that! The poor guy has been trying to pick up my slack. LOL I cannot wait to feel better. Ugh... LOL

I have been feeling movement today! I know some sceptics will say it is probably gas but I know it is baby. When I'm lying down and my belly is concave (I'm slim) I can see a little bulge on one side of my abdomen and when I put the Doppler there the heartbeat is really strong. That's the same place I've been feeling all the little flutters. Amazing! Was about 15 weeks when I felt them with DS.

I think I'm really lucking out on the nausea - I had a couple of rough days, but then it really let up as long as I eat a little snack at least every 2 hours. And sometimes I almost want to NOT eat every 2 hours to see if I still feel nauseous because I'm afraid I don't feel pregnant enough! Otherwise my only symptoms are tiredness, some constipation, and just recently some major acne. Ugh - I look like I have the forehead of a 14 year old boy. Anyone else having major acne issues?

Yep! You can play dot to dot on my chin right now! And they are so painful!

I was like this 2 weeks ago - but in the last week it has cleared up and skin is actually looking great, despite me being knackered! x

I think I'm one of the younger ones here too I'm 24 I'll be 25 when this little one is due.

I'm starting to feel a little better on the nausea front too it's our wedding anniversary and I managed to go out and eat a meal this evening we went out for Sunday lunch yesterday too. It's a drastic change from Saturday night when I projectile vomited across the sitting room lol not great as we have carpet.

Not had any luck with my Doppler yet but I do have a teeny tiny bump forming that I can feel when I lay down flat. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow into double digits :happydance: last time I got a heart beat at 11 weeks so I'm not worried yet :).

I had awful awful skin last pregnancy I used clear and clears daily moisturiser as a spot treatment and it worked WONDERS to clear the spots up!. It's cheap too

Hey all! I just had my first OB appointment today. I asked her to see if she could find the heart beat on the Doppler. She said it was really early (I'm 9w5d) but she would try. She found one of the little guys! It only took like 3 minutes and it was so amazing. I already had a scan two weeks ago but it was so great to heart the heart beat again and know they are still alive! Soooo happy!

I have been feeling movement today! I know some sceptics will say it is probably gas but I know it is baby. When I'm lying down and my belly is concave (I'm slim) I can see a little bulge on one side of my abdomen and when I put the Doppler there the heartbeat is really strong. That's the same place I've been feeling all the little flutters. Amazing! Was about 15 weeks when I felt them with DS.

I would swear I've felt a couple movements last night and this morning as well. Not sure I'd say they're the baby yet, but it was enough to make me wonder.

I felt movement with my DD at 11.5 weeks! Definitely possible.

I was like this 2 weeks ago - but in the last week it has cleared up and skin is actually looking great, despite me being knackered! x

Every time I think I've got passed the spots and my skin clears up I just get another batch somewhere else :( I have a dinner dance in a couple weeks so really hoping it falls in an in between stage and I get just one evening of clear skin!!!

I've read through it all. So much to catch up on. I'm a sahm so I also don't appreciate comments about us being lazy. I do a lot of work here at home and it was a decision DH and I made before we even had children. I would have been super angry if someone in my family said something like that to me....

I'm feeling a lot of twitching but at only 8 wks I know it's just gas or stretching and not baby. Feels nothing like stretching I had last pregnancy but it's something. I have heard of women feeling movement at 10-12 weeks in subsequent pregnancies though and i'd love to be one of them. I didn't feel baby until 18wks last pregnancy and then only a little until 25-26 weeks because of anterior placenta.

My symptoms come and go. Not very strong. I think I was like this with my daughter though as well so I'm trying not to worry. Today I am particularly gassy unfortunately and I've been packing on the lbs. I've been eating a lot of carbs because it's the only thing that sounds good to me and on nausea days I eat a lot to keep nausea away. I feel huge already but I'll worry about weight when the aversions and occasional nausea goes away. I got very big last pregnancy but found the weight pretty easy to lose. I can only hope for the same.

My skin is a mess but it was last pregnancy too and occasionally while not pregnant I have breakouts. A few months ago I had clear skin and I was thin. Ahh the joys of pregnancy as I get spotty and fat.

I hope everyone is well!

My skin gets better when I'm pregnant! :haha: I've piled it on too thou, mainly because all my body seems to want to eat is cheese :dohh: it's the only thing that doesn't make me feel sick.

I'm a sahm too, sometimes I think I'd love to be back at work, I miss people, but with the costs of childcare etc it wouldn't be financially viable, hairdressers don't earn a great wage and the costs would bleed me dry so it's pointless. Dh likes me to be at home too x

I gained a lot first pregnancy (45 pounds) but lost it all plus 15 more pounds in a year. Then I got pregnant again!! Haha.

Phew, had a few pages to catch up on. Welcome new ladies.

I'm 24, so a younger one in the group.

I work full time, and find I'm tired really easily. Usually I will nap when lo has her nap, but it's not always possible.

I've been finding im.sick in the mornings. I had a few days break and thought I was out of it, but this morning proved otherwise. On came the hot flash and dizziness and stumbling to the bathroom.

I thought I was feeling movement this last week, but I haven't felt what I thought was movement the last couple day :(

Cheers everyone!

Welcome to all the new ladies. Congrats on your pregnancies. I too work full-time. Im a teacher. The goal is to work my home based business from home and quit teaching. We will see. :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->