May's Munchkins 2015

Whew! Lots of catching up to do!!

Welcome new ladies! You've been added (please let me know if I've missed you!)

Still extreme nausea and fatigue on the home front. and SOMEHOW I managed to get a cold thrown in there. So I'm battling exhaustion, nausea, not being about to breath out of my nose and a splitting headache. Joy.

We told the family this weekend. No one was too overjoyed, but no one not excited. it was like...oh okay. thanks for telling me. :shrug: Whatever...better than the alternative i guess....

I'm not sure if I'm feeling the baby move or if I'm having muscle spasms in my belly. My sister told me she felt both her last kids at around 10 weeks.

I guess I'm the in betweener in age. I'll be 29 next month. With a slight close range with my daughter, shell be about 19 months when baby D arrives.

Hope everyone stays well!

I'm 32 and also work fulltime. I was actually looking for a new job when I fell pregnant. I will continue looking for a new job spring 2015 and I hope to be able to start somewhere else after my maternity leave.

I've also been craving carbs a lot! It's crazy, as I have PCOS, the past year I've been so focused on eating healthy, no snacking, few carbs, lots of fruit and veggies and since I'm pregnant, it seems all of that had gone out of the window. I don't eat much, but the only things I can get down are the things I used to consider unhealthy :s

I've been craving chocolate. Same as last pregnancy. Another girl maybe?

When I first felt DD move (at 11.5 weeks last pregnancy), it felt like my stomach was dropping (sort of like I was on a roller coaster). I didn't get KICKS for much much longer but the tingling sensation I got pretty early. She was an EXTREMELY active baby in utero (and out!) - that last couple months was painful from all her movement..

I'm 29, will be 30 by the time this one is born. I work full time and my husband is a stay at home dad! It just made the most sense since he had a "filler" type of job and I have the good job and we'd rather have a parent home with the kids, especially since daycare would eat up almost all of his salary.

I am 27, but will be 28 when this baby arrives and dd will be 18 months old. So not a big gap either :) I'm a SAHM as well. I went back to work for 2 months when dd was 5 months old and it really took a toll on DH dd and myself. Plus the extra income if was making wasn't much help. Luckily DH got a supervisor position at his work and a raise. So we are good to go now :)

Am I the only one who gets nauseous from seeing those fruit tickers? Especially the olive gets to me :sick:

Am I the only one who gets nauseous from seeing those fruit tickers? Especially the olive gets to me :sick:

Yes! The thought of this olive has made me nauseous all week, lol. But I still like the ticker :)

Haha, the olive makes me hungry, but the prune makes me sick!

The olive and prune don't make me sick, but I'll be very happy when mine is no longer a prune, I just don't like thinking of my baby as a prune, lol!

Hi ladies. I had spottig Sunday morning. :( I know many say it can be normal but my only experience with spotting ended in MC this past June. So I'm hoping for the best and really trying to not panic.
I'm 31 and kind of a SAHM. I work part time from home. I own my own business and sell on Etsy for the past 5 years. I love it! With a total of 5 kids with this pregnancy I will most likely out the business on hold for awhile.

I'm 29 and will be 30 when the little one arrives. My DH will be 42! I have a full-time job and am the breadwinner because DH is a PhD student. I'm struggling with it a lot now that we're actually pregnant because I would love to stay home for the first few years with my kids until they go to school, but financially that won't be an option for us. Once DH finishes his degree and (fingers crossed!) gets a job we'll be able to reassess, but that's still a few years away.

Also - after saying I was doing pretty well with the MS, today I'm struggling not to gag every 5 min. It's strangely comforting though! We have a scan tomorrow at 7w5d and I'm SOOOOO nervous. I just want there to be a little gummy bear in there with a heartbeat!

Had my scan today, measuring ahead so new edd is 29th April 2015!!!! :happydance:

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/chicksterclark28/B672F03E-36F1-4532-9873-798AF368F6E9_zpsiquvvdis.jpg

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you Kazy! When can you see a doctor?

That's a great looking scan, chicky! Congrats.

Had my scan today, measuring ahead so new edd is 29th April 2015!!!! :happydance:

https://i1278.photobucket.com/albums/y509/chicksterclark28/B672F03E-36F1-4532-9873-798AF368F6E9_zpsiquvvdis.jpg

Great scan! Congrats

I'm so nauseous today and I have heartburn. I'm also sleeping a lot. Sometimes I get tired of all the rest but still blessed to be pregnant and progressing, so I'll limit the complaints:happydance:

Hi ladies. I had spottig Sunday morning. :( I know many say it can be normal but my only experience with spotting ended in MC this past June. So I'm hoping for the best and really trying to not panic.
I'm 31 and kind of a SAHM. I work part time from home. I own my own business and sell on Etsy for the past 5 years. I love it! With a total of 5 kids with this pregnancy I will most likely out the business on hold for awhile.
I am sorry you are spotting! I know it is hard to not think the worst as I usually do. But Fxed for you and praying for your lo to stick!

Kazy I had spotting with my daughter due to an irritated cervix. On and off all first tri and I was on pelvic rest. I totally understand why you are worried and I hope it's nothing, just as it was for me. Having one loss has got me thinking the worst all of the time.

Chicky, awesome sono pic. So cute already!

I am 27 and will be 28 when baby is born. This is likely my last child. My daughter will be 2yr5mo when this one comes along. We wanted a close gap but we were unsure of TTC at first, then the loss, now this. I plan on being a SAHM until both children are in school but if finances dictate that I must get a job then I will. Whatever is best for the family is what I will do. No shame in doing what you feel is right.

Today I'm 8 weeks! But feeling good which scares me. I'm tired today but otherwise not feeling pregnant. All I can do is hope that things are progressing as they should/baby is healthy and growing. Oct 30th I have an appt and Nov 11th my 12 week ultrasound. Fx'd...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->