May's Munchkins 2015

Thanks ladies. I have my first real appointment Thursday. Usually my dr does a scan at the first visit but I had one at 8 weeks so I'm not sure if she will. But either way should hear heartbeats.
I am choosing to believe everything is fine. This is my last pregnancy so I want to enjoy every minute! Or at least I'm trying too!!

I also read that spotting is way more common with twins!

Good to know about twins possibly spotting more. I hadn't heard that. I'm trying to stay away from google! Lol

Chicky- your US pic is so precious and perfect. Congrats!

Imsotired, I am 8 weeks today too. I must say that my symptoms have evened off a bit too. 2 weeks ago I was nauseous more than not. Now I only have occasional bouts of nausea and feel pretty good. I don't feel dead beat tired either. I am definitely exhausted but not like a pregnancy exhaustion. I had an ultrasound this past Friday and measured right on at 7 weeks/3 days. My Dr. called me today to say that the baby is growing at a good rate so I am not worried. I have my next appointment tomorrow where they go over medical history, etc. I will probably schedule the 12 week ultrasound tomorrow.

Urg! When i was 8 weeks my nausua was there but not too horrindous! Now i'm 10 weeks its just not nice! I have zero appitite in the morning, i then tend to feel sick all morning till lunch, eat lunch (which is. mission trying to figure out what i want!) Then feel sick and exhusted all afternoon till i collapse on the sofa after work! I cant even brush my teeth without thinking i'm gonna be sick! Getting quite fed up of it now! Though at least it makes me feel that all is going how it should be in there!!
Also this morning i had really sore boobs and again whilst out walking at lunch! But kinda pleased about it as i had been worrying that i hadnt really felt anything much there yet!
1 1/2 days til my 1st scan! Very nervous but so excited to see our little munchkin finally!

Thanks ladies I'm so relieved!

Kazy im sorry about the spotting, I hope it turns out to be nothing more than normal for you, it's easy to say but try not to stress mama :hugs:

Edited to say a bump buddy from my first had constant heavy spotting too, the culprit was two babas snuggling in tight! Xx

Ugh, I feel so rough today. It's not so much nausea (that's wrose than normal, but not horrible) but I just feel exhausted and kind of weak/dizzy and I keep getting stomach cramps (not menstral type cramps, but stomach/bowel pains) and my stomach's been a bit upset. I hope this is just the fact that I didn't sleep well and passes soon!

My first real scan is in 3 hours and I'm so excited - and yet so, so scared. I just want to see that little heartbeat! [-o<

Kategirl, I am sorry you aren't feeling well! I felt like that earlier in the week and it just drained me. Good news is I feel better, so hopefully it passes for you quickly!

Mito, good luck today! That is so exciting, but I know scary too! Even late in pregnancy I was all nerves during scans until I heard that precious sound!

Can't wait to hear how it goes mito!

I have my second scan in about 3 hrs as well. And I agree with atx...I was always worried about my daughter, until I could feel her moving, then its worry about how much/not enough. LOL...fun times ahead.

I think there are a few more scans today as well. GL to all the ladies!

kazy - I have heard the same thing, that spotting is common with twins.

Thanks, ladies. And good luck to you today whattoexpect - and all the other ladies with scans today!

Yeah for scans this week! It's such a joy to see them bouncing around in there. :)

My first scan is in about 3 hours (4:30 eastern). I'm nervous and excited! Having some ms today and it's the worst I've had yet (verge of vomiting a few times... like when changing my DD's diaper..). Can't wait to see my bean!

There's a baby in there! Measuring pretty much on time at 7w6d and we got to HEAR the heartbeat! Heart rate of 165bpm and measuring pretty much exactly on time at 7w6d! I definitely cried.

I hope everyone's scans went well today! :) I have my second scan tomorrow at 10w4d and I can't wait! Nervous and excited!!!

Congrats on the scans!! :happydance:

We have our NT scan on Monday so hopefully I'll have more answers on what's going on with the SCH and why my belly is so huge already! My OB said that each baby usually carries lower than the last one. I was carrying my DD so low that they were unable to check my cervix last time for dilation because her head was in the way! How much lower can it get?! lol

Just curious sigh but is she saying that if you carry low you will be bigger? I'm just wondering because I am getting really big already. I know I'm having twins but I feel everything is lower (sounds odd I know). This is my 5 the pregnancy so maybe that plays a role.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->