May's Munchkins 2015

Had a private gender scan today and we are on team blue! :)

I like that idea Misspriss! Are you going to tell your ds too, or just keep between you and hubby? Toddler may spill the beans lol.

He isn't talking yet, so we will tell him. If he spills the beans, it will be the cutest possible way to spill the beans, I'd be okay with that. I don't think we'd just keep it a secret until delivery, but easily until the third tri or closer to delivery. I expect DS will be talking more by then.

YAY Samzi!

Ruby I have a friend who with two pregnancies she knew the gender and her husband didn't. So it's doable.y husband suggested the same thing but I think it would drive me nuts!

Misspriss that is a great idea.
That's the biggest reason why I'm so excited and impatient. I really want to be more excited about this pregnancy and I think knowing the gender will make it seem more real. It's hard already having a child and having a recent loss and getting over the top excited like I was with my first.
My second reason for being so anxious is that I am always so worried and I need a bit of reassurance. I cannot wait and I still have 3 weeks to go. Yikes!.

I hope everyone is well

Congrats on the boy and the girl! :)

I hear ya, Imsotired! My doppler came today and I cannot wait to use it. We are just about to put my daughter to bed and then I am going to try it! Nervous!

Good luck leikela! Don't get discouraged if you don't find it right away! With dd I could harly ever find her. This one is usually in the same spot so much easier.

Congrats Samzi!

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow and I am soooo nervous. Way more worried than I thought I would be.

Samzi, congrats on your first boy! How exciting!!!

Good luck today, atx! I'm always really nervous for scans too, but I'm sure all will be fine! Let us know how it went.

My scan yesterday went well. It was a long one since they were doing a lot of measurements on two squiggly, uncooperative babies. What a delight to see them moving around and looking healthy! They're so close to each other in there so I'm hoping they'll be the best of friends outside the womb too. :)

My husband conceded that he feels less passionate about knowing than I do about not knowing so the genders are still a secret to us both. :)

I'm 17 weeks on my second pregnancy. Baby has been kicking really, really hard lately. It has been startling and shocking. It makes me jump every time - takes my breath away. Anyone else??

That's awesome, Kiss! I wish my little ones would startle me every so often. 19 weeks tomorrow and have not felt a single movement yet. Sounds like you've got an active little one in there! :)

That's awesome Kiss. I've felt some movement from very early on, but it's still very few and far between and very soft yet. I'm wondering if my placenta may be in the way or something. I still feel movement every now and then, so I will start to worry about not feeling anything anymore then something, but it is definitely not taking my breath away!

I have my 20 week ultrasound on Monday, I am SO excited! :)

I've felt some movement, nothing too drastic yet. My dd was very quiet in there, she scared me on more than 1 occasion..

I've been feeling more movement too, the occasions little thud too lol not quite startle strong but I don't think it'll be long!!. I can't wait for DH to feel him move!.

Ruby It won't be long before you have 8 little limb thumbing you from the inside lol

Good luck leikela! Don't get discouraged if you don't find it right away! With dd I could harly ever find her. This one is usually in the same spot so much easier.

Congrats Samzi!

We have our 20 week scan tomorrow and I am soooo nervous. Way more worried than I thought I would be.

Thank you! I was able to find the heartbeat last night after a few minutes of trying. What a relief it was for me! :)

And good luck on your scan today!!! :)

And I too, like some other ladies, have felt movements here and there. Definitely not on a regular basis. I felt some today but the time before that was about a week or so ago.

True, MissZ! When I'm complaining in April, feel free to remind me I was wishing for lots and lots of movement! ;)

Good job finding the heartbeat, Leikela! The doppler should provide you with lots of reassurance and fun. :)

I'm a bit worried about the movement quite honestly. Not because I think something is wrong or anything but my first was really active and it was painful the last couple months. I'm hoping this one chills out a bit! Haha

Thanks Ruby Red Lips!

I saw a difference in movement between my daughter and the son I am now carrying. My daughter was very, very active. This little bean, not so much. At the 12 week ultrasound, my daughter was doing flips, swimming around, etc. At this past 12 week ultrasound with my son, he was moving around but not nearly as active as my daughter.

Same here! We had our scan yesterday and everything was perfect! This one is so calm compared to dd during scans!

atx, glad to hear everything looked perfect on your scan!! :) And maybe it is gender thing with the movement? LOL :)

Lol, that's true! My mil swears the second child is just more calm. This was not true in my family growing up, lol.

I had another scan today!, we sat and watched our baby boy wiggle around waving and kicking away. We also got her to confirm gender even though there wasn't really any doubt, we were so shocked by how big his boy parts are!! We sat for ages giggling at them. :haha: we ended up with a lot of potty shots because she spent so long looking at it lol.

Here he is with his mouth open
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141221_172147.jpg

His hand at his chin
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141221_172236.jpg

And what we spent so long laughing at lol, there is no doubt at all he is a boy :haha:
https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j361/AllBeauty20/Mobile%20Uploads/20141221_172324.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->