May's Munchkins 2015

Glad to see everyone's scans are going well! We just had ours a few days ago and the little guy is measuring right where he should and looks great! Here is a neat photo from the session :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 0
Lovely scan pics missz and tibbymomma!

Missz, definitely all boy, lol!!

Random rant, but hubby I out at the movies tonight with his whole family and I couldnt go cause ome one needs to be with dd obviously. He always says he oesnt have to go in these situations, but then I would feel mean to say no as he obviously wants to.

Alo they want to go to a movie on Xmas. I said we have no one to watch dd and they said to bring her....wtf. Like she wOld sit quietly?! I would be in the hall chasing her the whole time. No thanks.

End rant!

Dear beautiful baby in my belly whom I love dearly with all my heart!! I am so excited to now be able to feel all your little wriggles and kicks!! But Mummy would very much appreciate it if you would stop using her bladder as a foot rest!!!!!!!

(not even kicking it just constantly on it!! Baby was standing on it at my scan - clearly this is the most comfy place to rest!!)

Loving seeing all the great scans!! Our next one is tomorrow and I can't wait! We're hoping to find out the gender and have them put it in an envelope for us to open on Christmas Day too!

I have felt some movement - at first it kind of felt like my stomach dropped out like I was driving over a railroad at a high speed and then it felt like I had water swishing back and forth even though I was just sitting on the couch not moving. And then a few days later I could feel just the lightest of taps. So exciting, but I can't wait for my DH to feel it too! He's feeling a little left out!

My first movements this pregnancy and last was the stomach dropping feeling. :)

Its so fun to see everyones scans and hear about genders. I had another and found out we are definitely having a boy and a girl. We are so happy.

What do you think? Are 3d scans worth the money? I am not sure about paying for one since i get a normal scan at the dr once a month.

I got my scan today! Gender is on a card in a sealed envelope waiting for Christmas morning!

scan%252010-22.jpg

Its so fun to see everyones scans and hear about genders. I had another and found out we are definitely having a boy and a girl. We are so happy.

What do you think? Are 3d scans worth the money? I am not sure about paying for one since i get a normal scan at the dr once a month.

That's awesome! Congrats :) My husband and I are doing a 3D scan at 28 weeks when the baby has a little more fat on him :) I think it'll be worth it!

Congrats on all the scans!

One of each, how fun curly!

Welcome to team blue Debbie!

Misspriss, can't wait to hear what you're having whenever you do tell. :)

18wks and still waiting for gender scan! EEEK!

I feel a few light bumps here and there but nothing too hard yet. Just hoping everything is going well in there.

I hope you're all well!

I'm so Tired, it won't be much longer!

I was really surprised my doctor said I could go so early. But the tech said nothing about not being able to see everything, so I think everything went fine. I think some doctors like them right at 20 weeks, some like them a bit earlier, and some like to wait....it's odd and probably depends on the doctor.

My dr just changed their standards to 22 weeks. I happened to already have mine scheduled at 20 so she let me keep it.

My dr likes to do it between 18-20 weeks, lol. So guess just depends on who you have!

Our next apt is 24 weeks, but no scan. Not sure when the next scan is.

Does anyone else have a pubic bone pain? I don't have it all the time, but when it comes - ouch! I can't walk and just rest on my side with a pillow between my legs. Are there any other remedies besides a supporting belt (not sure how it would help as my bump is quite small)? I guess it's time to see my chiropractor soon.

My dr likes to do it between 18-20 weeks, lol. So guess just depends on who you have!

Our next apt is 24 weeks, but no scan. Not sure when the next scan is.

I think that is why I got mine, going off my LMP I think I was 18 weeks when we did it, but it was really closer to 17

Does anyone else have a pubic bone pain? I don't have it all the time, but when it comes - ouch! I can't walk and just rest on my side with a pillow between my legs. Are there any other remedies besides a supporting belt (not sure how it would help as my bump is quite small)? I guess it's time to see my chiropractor soon.

Oh Lordy, I have this too! Only thing that helps me is a warm bath or resting on my side. I have been taking a bath every night though! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->