May's Munchkins 2015

Hi ladies hope your well and getting ready for Christmas?
It's 5 am here and I've been laying awake for ages - baby is apparently rehearsing for strictly come dancing in there!!
Anyone else have kicks to the cervix yet? It's the weirdest sensation! Not exactly painful but definitely a shock when it happens!

Does anyone else have a pubic bone pain? I don't have it all the time, but when it comes - ouch! I can't walk and just rest on my side with a pillow between my legs. Are there any other remedies besides a supporting belt (not sure how it would help as my bump is quite small)? I guess it's time to see my chiropractor soon.

I have felt it every now and then! I didn't feel it this early with my daughter so I am really in for it when this baby gets bigger! With my daughter I would stand up from sitting at work and be in excruciating pain and could not walk for a bit. LOL

I love all the scans and gender reveals! Congrats to everyone on their pink or blue bundle or in one case, both! :)

I have to work tomorrow and have so much to do for Christmas. I have nothing wrapped. I should be in bed but I just finished our Christmas card at Walgreens.com. LOL I hope all of you ladies are doing well. Happy Holidays! :)

Hi ladies hope your well and getting ready for Christmas?
It's 5 am here and I've been laying awake for ages - baby is apparently rehearsing for strictly come dancing in there!!
Anyone else have kicks to the cervix yet? It's the weirdest sensation! Not exactly painful but definitely a shock when it happens!
I started to get those a few days ago! It does feel really weird :) I definitely didn't see it coming. I wonder if they will feel stronger in the future... Kind of a funny thing to explain when people see you jump :)

No direct cervix kicks here yet - but my DH did just feel his first kick last night! He was so surprised! Loved seeing his face. Haha! For some reason even though I can feel a ton of movement, it almost feels more real when I can feel the kicks with my hands too - anyone else feel that way?

We had our latest scan yesterday and got to see the little nugget dancing up a storm in there. :dance: It was crazy because on the way up to the doctor I told DH that I thought baby was super active right then because I was feeling a little queasy from all the sloshing going on - and sure enough s/he was practically doing somersaults in there! :headspin: We asked the ultrasound technician to write the gender on a card for us to open tomorrow on Christmas morning - she said she's 80% sure since it's still a little early yet. Plus she said she would never give anyone a 100% sure answer until the baby was born - so we'll take 80%!

Can't wait to find out which team we're on tomorrow morning! DH made me take the envelope with me to work yesterday because he didn't trust himself with it! He's going to be so much fun to watch as a dad - I got teared up just thinking about it last night... my first hormonal cry! :cloud9:

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday and if you're traveling that you get to where you are going safely!! :xmas6:

So exciting Mlt. I wanted to wait until Christmas to see but I just couldn't do it. No self control over here! My husband felt kicks yesterday for the first time with this baby. It seems more real to me too when I feel them outside. I guess there's just no doubt it's baby then. :) I love watching my husband with my kids. It's pure joy.

been feeling my baby girl kylie ann since week 12 and its my first pregnancy! but since week 16 she's discovered my cervix and loves to plop against it. i yelp everytime she gets powerful with her kicks and all her kicks have been powerful lately! not only that, but my mom and i both witnessed my skin push up several during one of her kicking frenzies and it even made my yoga belly band twitch! baby is so strong and moves all day and night!

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate! And happy hollidays for the rest of you :)

Its amazing how busy I have been this month even without school going on! Christmas Eve is always a family day for us, just mom dad and kids. We went about 2 1/2 hours north of us to go to "Santa's workshop" with the kids and they had a blast! and then when we got back to our neck of the woods we had our traditional dinner out, followed by opening a christmas eve box (which is always geared toward a family movie night so it had Christmas PJ's, frozen cups, the movie "How to train your dragon 2" and candy and pop corn. I of course got to do the baking for Santa while everyone else watched the movie lol (the kids helped a little but were mainly distracted by the movie) and of course I had to be Santa after the kids went to bed. only got 3 1/2 hours of sleep when a certain little someone decided it was time for mommy to get up and pee.. and get a drink.. then attempt to go back to sleep only to need to eat moments later.. so here I am all awake and stuff at 5:22 AM.. No point in going back to bed now.. Mrs. Clause still has to make breakfast before the kids wake up! (Chocolate chip mickey mouse pancakes and bacon!)

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones!

Hope everyone had a great Xmas!

Sjd, love the holiday movie box idea! I plan to do that once kiddos are a bit older!

Hubby has to work tomorrow...ugh. Enjoyed having him home the past three days!

Great to hear updates from those enjoying the holidays. Hope all who celebrate had a wonderful Christmas! I think a couple of you owe us some gender news after opening envelopes yesterday... I can't wait to hear what you're having!

As for me, I'm having a nice holiday visit with family. My bump has really popped in the last week so it's been fun showing it off. Hubby seems a little frightened by the recent physical changes. It's almost like he's just now coming to the realization that we're having babies!

Enjoy the family time everyone and keep those updates coming!

Congrats Misspriss!!! Have you decided when youre going to tell your family?

Thanks guys! Actually, I thought I'd like to keep it a secret between DH and I, but as soon as I knew all I could think about was telling everyone, so we told Christmas day :)

Hi guys. A sad update from me. Daniel Scott Anderson was born sleeping at 19 weeks. I had a scan the day before and he was kicking and moving around and less than 36 hours later he was born asleep. I hope you continue to have happy and healthy pregnancies :)

mummy2o, I am so so sorry to hear! Sending you hugs and comfort. Take care of yourself!

I am so sorry to hear this! My thoughts are with you and your family :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->