May's Munchkins 2015

Oh no!!! I am so sorry mummy! :hugs: you and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!

mummy, I am so sorry to hear of your loss! :( My condolences.

Misspriss, congrats on having a girl! Wonderful news! :)

Sending another big warm hug your way, mummy2o. I hope you have someone there with you to give you all the support you need.

Just catching up now girls - hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! It's lovely to read all of your updates, hope everyone is keeping well xx

mummy I'm so, so sorry for your loss. Will be thinking of you at this hugely difficult time :hugs:

Oh mummy. I am so so sorry. Praying for you and your family. And sending tons of hugs your way. Take good care of yourself.

Room for another May EDD?? I am due May 8th

Mummy - so very sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some peace in the love of your family durring this hard time. :hugs:

Room for another May EDD?? I am due May 8th

Mummy - so very sorry for your loss. I hope you can find some peace in the love of your family durring this hard time. :hugs:

That is was my mom's birthday, such a lovely EDD :) Glad to see you here!

mummy, I'm so so sorry for your loss! :( So heartbreaking! My love and sympathy is with you.

To update my info - The doctor calculated my date as May 23 and I am having a girl.

I'm 19 weeks and during the last week I sometimes thought I felt our baby move. Then yesterday I suddenly felt him a lot during the day and today as well! :) I never thought that change would come so suddenly! I really love the feeling!

Anyone else look like a hairy monkey?? :haha:
I was watching my belly move the other night and suddenly realised just how very hairy its become!! (Lucikly I'm very fair haired so its not too bad, but hubby did refer to me as a ginger monkey!) :haha:

Anyone else look like a hairy monkey?? :haha:
I was watching my belly move the other night and suddenly realised just how very hairy its become!! (Lucikly I'm very fair haired so its not too bad, but hubby did refer to me as a ginger monkey!) :haha:

Haha, this cracksme up! I have noticed more hair too! Could also be due to lack of having, :haha:

Congrats on the girl amaryllis!!

Welcome :hi: to those new to the group! My edd is may 9th so close to yours!

Anyone have suggestions to help fall asleep? Even getting into bed at 9, I am not falling asleep until 1:30-2am! It is killing me during the day!

Welcome kajastarlight! May 8th is my dad's birthday I'd love my little boy to appear 5 days early on that day too!

Congrats on the little girls amaryllis :flower:

Eline I'm exactly the same, the teeny tickles I was feeling seem to have changed so suddenly into proper 'thuds', I'm loving it so much too!

MrsMandy that made me laugh, I've definitely noticed more hair growth during pregnancy, and some recently around my belly button. Unfortunately I'm dark haired so it's more noticeable that yours :blush:

atx614 sorry you're having such a tough time getting to sleep. I can't offer much help as I fall asleep very easily, but often wake up several times to pee and just can't fall asleep again - naps during the day are helping to see me through xx

MrsMandy - just last week I suddenly noticed I had long dark hairs on the back of my upper legs. I never have to shave the front of my upper legs, so I assume the back was hairless as well. Boy was I wrong. My sweet OH claimed never to have noticed it though :)

Atx- I would suggest a body scan. It is a mindfullness relaxation exercise, you can find examples on youtube if you're interested. I'm always asleep before I get to my knee ;)

MrsMandy that made me laugh, I've definitely noticed more hair growth during pregnancy, and some recently around my belly button. Unfortunately I'm dark haired so it's more noticeable that yours :blush:

Funnily enough I have had about 3 really black long hairs round my bellybutton! I do pluck them out when they grow :blush:

Speaking of bellybuttons - mine has become very shallow now my bump is getting bigger - I'm waiting for the day it pops out! Does that happen? Will it go back afterwards if it does?? Xx

Sleep.... what is that? LOL I haven't gotten a proper nights sleep in years and years due to chronic back pain. Ya' that hasn't gotten better lol. But I like to do my best to tucker myself out in the evening and then take a nice warm bath with lavender oil in my oil burner and meditation while I am going to sleep. If Hubs is up to it (hahahaha) doing the deed helps me zonk out. (he wants to less and less though)

Hairy? yep --- lol. I actually have PCOS so I am normally pretty harry. It has actually gotten a little better with pregnancy, but far from as little body hair as a woman should have! And I have dark hair too, so ya. But at least it is not thick on my chest and stomach. Just a few hairs here and there in the check and some here and there around my belly button. The few that pop out on my neck and cheecks haven't shown in a few months so that is nice. Oh the fun of PCOS! My OBGYN says I am lucky because he has seen way worse with PCOS patients. Ha!

Oh, and belly buttons :) With DS1 my belly button poped out just a very little bit so it was flush with my stomach. (normally I have a serious inny) With DS2 it didn't pop out at all! It just winked closed lol.

My belly button didn't pop with dd, but with this one it is already more shallow than it was with her. So I am thinking it will pop this time!

I have a deep belly button, but with my daughter it got very shallow and near the surface. I'm assuming it'll do something similar this time.

I'm not sleeping very well either. I wake to pee once, maybe twice and I have a tough time getting back to bed. I also toss and turn from side to side all night because my hips and back gets sore and stiff. I'm napping during the day with my toddler, but nothing gets done in the house and I'm still exhausted.

The movements I'm feeling are still very light but they are there and maybe more frequent. I think baby is just under a fatty area so it's not as strong as it could be. Baby was having a field day kicking the doppler at my appt yesterday though. I felt quite a bit of it, but not very strong. It took a while to find baby's hb because of all of the kicking.

Still 9 days to gender scan and I'm dying to buy some baby clothes and start narrowing down a long list of names...

I hope everyone is well

I'm not sleeping very well either. I wake to pee once, maybe twice and I have a tough time getting back to bed. I also toss and turn from side to side all night because my hips and back gets sore and stiff. I'm napping during the day with my toddler, but nothing gets done in the house.

Still 9 days to gender scan and I'm dying to buy some baby clothes and start narrowing down a long list of names...

I hope everyone is well

my house is terrible. I feel so bad, but if I even do the dishwasher I am proud of myself lol. Waiting for some energy and back pain to go away!!

9 days will fly by, can't wait to hear what you're having!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->