May's Munchkins 2015

Hi ladies, can i please join you? Pretty please :kiss:

Im expecting a baby girl on the 25th of May...:wohoo:

Time has been flying by so quickly till now and it will be great to chat to ppl who is experiencing similiar things as me.

Ive started feeling soft tickles and pressure type feeling low down. Cant wait for them to become more prominent.

Lol the belly hair is funny, i had the same ah look at all the hair on my tummy moment 2 weeks ago lol.

The funniest and annoying thing at the moment is sneezing and wetting my pants a tiny bit :dohh:

Welcome to the new ladies!

I don't have any tips for sleeping better... I cosleep with dd and she is still nursing multiple times a night which wakes me up. Plus my hips have been killing me if I don't switch often enough. We just got back from my inlaws and I couldn't believe how much more comfortable our own bed was! I'm happy to be home. Lol.

I've noticed a few long black hairs on the back of my thighs as well. Normally I don't have much hair there either. And I just pluck my belly hairs as they come. :)

My belly button with dd went completely flat! But it seems to be getting shallower by the day. I already switched my belly button ring out for my maternity one, so my belly button doesn't get irritated.

I had the throwing up flu on Christmas Eve that luckily only lasted 24 hours. Then my husband (who was only around me the day after) got it 2 days later. And he gave it to his dad while we were visiting! Luckily dd only seemed to puke twice and was over it, but now she has an icky cold. :( I'm ready to have a healthy house and family again. I hope everyone else stays healthy!

Happy New Years!

Just wanted to say Happy New Year ladies!

Can't believe this will be our last as just a couple! Such an exciting time coming in 2015 can't wait for our next adventure!! :happydance:

Yay! Happy new years! Can't believe it is 2015 tomorrow. Time sure is flying!

Rubysmom, hoping you and your family are better ASAP! Throwing up is the worst!

Happy new year Ladies!,

Welcome Tella!

We are going to have babies this year!! Woohoo!

Happy new year ladies! !!! 2015 is gonna be a awesome one!!

Hi ladies! I've been away with the holidays but just caught up!

Congrats on the blue and pink bundles! I think I got the first post all updated.

Welcom Kaja and Tella!

Sorry for your loss Mummy2o.

A quick update here: I've been having some major energy issues and over Christmas I realized I was anemic! I've been doing much better since taking more vitamins. Otherwise, been feeling baby moving a lot and am getting excited for my 20 week scan next Friday! Not finding out gender but I'm excited to see baby!!

It's funny, I think we have about even on team blue vs pink on here but the facebook group is being dominated by blue!!

Welcome back kiss! Glad you are getting your energy back. I was anemic with dd and hoping to avoid it this time!

Watching the Ohio state game, go bucks! Hubby is off 4 days which has been lovely. Sad he has to work tomorrow.

Less than a week in my countdown to my ultrasound Thursday. I just can't wait! I hope everyone is well and happy new year!

I haven't been on this thread much, but we did find out we're having a boy this time around! My pregnancy has still been pretty easy, but it's a bit harder than last time (more emotion, more tired due to the toddler, and a bit more achy). I hope everyone is doing well!

I've my 20 week scan on tuesday. Just over a week late but hey :lol:

I have my 20 week ultrasound on Monday and I'll be 22+4... So almost 3 weeks late. Holidays got in the way for me. Oh well. I'm so ready to see the baby! This is my 1st ultrasound since 8 weeks. Can't wait!

Ah Rubysmommy you've had to wait such a long time!! GL with the scan! X

And go everyone else waiting on their 20 week scan!.

I had an eventful evening yesterday I ended up spending a part of my evening in labor ans delivery!!, I wiped my self after using the bathroom to find some small part of a stitch. It was like two small bits of stitch knotted together. Of course I panicked a bit and spoke to L&D they asked me to come in straight away and bring the bit of stitch with me. Got there and was shown immediately to my own room and I used the bathroom again and found two more pieces of stitch on the tissue paper!. I thought the worse that my stitch was failing or fraying. The hospital were really brilliant and quickly worked out that it was undissolved small stitched from where my cervix was cut away and stitched back on so not important for keeping my baby in!.

We are so relieved but taking it easy now and they did find I've got a UTI just waiting for lab works to confirm so I can get some antibiotics to clear things up.

I have been waiting for so long, lol! It feels like forever. We are planning on staying team yellow still. But I keep swaying more towards just me and DH finding out. He still wants to keep it a surprise until delivery, but will be ok with finding out if that's what I decide. Decisions, decisions!

Thank goodness it wasn't anything too serious misszoie! But that sounds like it would be terrifying. I'm glad you and baby are doing well and the antibiotics work fast for you.

Missz, so glad everything was okay! That is scary! Did you have uti symptoms or did they just find it when you peed in a cup?

Good luck at scans imsotired and mrsruby! So exciting! I feel like I am missing someone else who has a scan this week, but good luck to all!

Mrsruby, would your hubby let you find out if he doesn't want to know? Or is it both or nothing? If you have to wait at least you are already 22 weeks, 18 weeks will fly! The first half sure has!

I'll be 20+2 at my scan so not late at all, and I saw baby at 12 weeks but I'm still so anxious. Only a few days left to go.

Most days I'm feeling baby frequently for the past 2 or 3 weeks. Sometimes baby had a quieter day which gets me to worrying but i have to remember baby is growing and is still small enough to hide a little bit. I love the movements though and I feel like it's more frequent than with my daughter. I was thinking this is a girl but the movements have me thinking maybe not? I just can't wait to find out on Thursday!

I hope everyone is well!

Zoie, so glad the hospital swung into action quickly for you - what a scary night that must have been, but great to know you and baby are both fine!!
Good luck for all the scans! Ruby - me and hubby have found out and are desperately trying to keep it quiet from everyone else! Its so hard to think about everything you say to not let something slip! We have bought some gender specific clothing and I have it all hidden in a bag at the bottom of the wardrobe like it's contraband!! :haha:

Well, my little one is an active little kid!! Today has been less kicks but constant wriggling!! Feels so strange but so lovely at the same time!! My bump has become really tight and hard the last couple days - I reckon I'm gonna have another burst forward again soon! Can't believe i'm gonna be 6 months tomorrow!! Seems simultaneously like it's gone super quick but super slow too!

Back to work tomorrow after 10 days off over Christmas :( .... But bright side - only 3 months at work before my maternity leave starts!! (Trying to ignore the fact that means only 3 1/2 - 4 months before labour!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->