May's Munchkins 2015

Missz, so glad everything was okay! That is scary! Did you have uti symptoms or did they just find it when you peed in a cup?

Good luck at scans imsotired and mrsruby! So exciting! I feel like I am missing someone else who has a scan this week, but good luck to all!

Mrsruby, would your hubby let you find out if he doesn't want to know? Or is it both or nothing? If you have to wait at least you are already 22 weeks, 18 weeks will fly! The first half sure has!

When I peed in the cup!, but I've never had a uti before and today I've been noticing the symptoms I've been getting a lovely stinging sensation in my bladder after emptying it!, it's not really that painful more irritating than anything.

Oh my I keep forgetting about this thread. Spend too much time stalking the second and third trimester forums lol.

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to all the May munchkin mamma's! Hope everyone had a great holidays and are getting rested up from the busyness.

I had my 20 week scan on the 29th. 99% of baby is good to go. I do have to go back in 2 to 4 weeks because they found a fibroid possibly, or I had a contraction during the scan. My memory is foggy on the first bit, my Dr apt had a lot going on in it lol. She said either way it's nothing to worry about so I won't until someone tells me to! :)

I'm also team :pink:... AGAIN! :haha:. Yup that makes 3 girls. Not having a son did upset me for a day or two, but having another princess also good. I know girls, I get girls. I don't know what I'd do if I had to suddenly buy trucks and cars lol I'd be so lost.

My morning sickness is finally easing up, I'm down to 2 diclectin a day before bed. I imagine this will be my last month on them :) I've lost almost 10 pounds start to 20 week apt. I started at 229 (ick!) I'm at 220 now. My doctor isn't worried and frankly I'm happy. If I gain 10 or 15 pounds now I won't actually alter my weight much! Yes!! Lol.

We've decided to name our little girl Wynter Adelaide. Subject to change, we changed dd2s name a couple weeks before delivery lol.

Anyways, that's my long winded update for no good reason lol. Wishing everyone here smooth weeks into the third. Check back later :)

Atx: I had a discussion with DH today and he just really doesn't want to find out until delivery. He said I can find out but I need to keep it a secret from everyone including him, lol. I'm horrible at keeping secrets. But I think I'm going to give it a try and find out! Lol

Hi Ladies and Happy New Year! I am so excited to read of all the new pink and blue bundles on here! Congrats! And welcome to the new comers!

I have my 20 week ultrasound tomorrow morning. We already know it's a boy but we are excited to see him again and hear that anatomically, he is fine.

I feel him move everyday now. Today I felt the movement from the outside as well! Very exciting! The nausea now is completely gone but I am still exhausted. I have also suffered from headaches a few times a week but I had to too with my daughter.

I have also developed a sensitivity to greasy foods. At first I thought it was food poisoning but it keeps happening and I have narrowed it down to a sensitivity to fried and heavy foods. I gets repeated bouts of diahrrea followed by sharp abdominal pains and the sweats. It is horrible and hits me so fast. In a couple instances I was on a long car drive or out in public and frantic to find a bathroom. It has been terrible. I never had this with my daughter.

I have a Dr.'s appointment on Wednesday and am going to request a test for a UTI because I am thinking maybe that is what this is. I had a bad one when I wasn't pregnant and I remember having abdominal discomfort like this. We'll see!

How is everyone else feeling?

Ah back to work.. :(

I had two weeks off for the holidays and today's my first day back. I'm already trying to figure out when I want to make my end date.. haha.. I'll be quitting my job when I stop before baby comes and staying home for a while (not sure how long yet). I'm nervous about becoming at SAHM because it's such hard work and I really enjoy my adult break of going in to work but the job I have right now I hate so I'm going to test out being a SAHM at least while I search for something different.

MeaganMachenz and kategirl, I've updated you to :pink: and :blue: on the first post!

My 20 week scan is Friday. I've very excited to see baby! Haven't had an ultrasound since 8 weeks. Not finding out the gender but I'm still very excited to see him/her!!

Thanks for updating, my due date is actually may 14th now that I've had the scan :)

We had our 20 Week Scan this morning and everything went very well. I am so grateful! It was so much fun to see our son on the monitor. He was moving around and punching my tummy, which I actually felt on two different occasions. LOL So I am relieved. I didn't sleep well last night worrying about it all.

Attached is the best pic they could get of him. It is so much more real now!

Attachments

• bbr-20week.jpg
    bbr-20week.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 5
Meagan congrats on team pink and lovely name x

Rubys was your scan today? Or is it tomorrow either way are you telling us ladies or are you making us wait too lol

Leikela it sucks about the bad tummy!! But beautiful scan picture

Kiss good luck for Friday! :)

I had my scan today and baby is measuring perfectly on time and is healthy! They couldn't get a good view of the spine, so I will be going back for another scan in the next month or so. I looked to see if I could tell the gender, but I'm not positive I saw what I think I saw. Lol and I didn't ask the tech to confirm it. So I'm going to say we are still team yellow. :)

I almost forgot to add a pic! The baby was folded in half for the first part of the ultrasound. That is it's foot on its forehead!! Lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 7
Cute pics leikela and rubysmom! Love seeing those photos!!

thanks for sharing your photos!!

I got my first order of NB cloth diapers yesterday! They are so cute :) <3

An issue was found with one of little boys kidneys today. We've to go to a different hospital next week for a more detailed scan.

Samzi, really hope that out works out OK at the next scan .

Beautiful pics ladies!

Samzi, hope a more detailed scan shows everything is alright!

I had my scan today and baby is measuring perfectly on time and is healthy! They couldn't get a good view of the spine, so I will be going back for another scan in the next month or so. I looked to see if I could tell the gender, but I'm not positive I saw what I think I saw. Lol and I didn't ask the tech to confirm it. So I'm going to say we are still team yellow. :)

I almost forgot to add a pic! The baby was folded in half for the first part of the ultrasound. That is it's foot on its forehead!! Lol

Wow what a little gymnast you have there!! Amazing picture!

thanks for sharing your photos!!

I got my first order of NB cloth diapers yesterday! They are so cute :) <3

Oooo what'd you get!?!?! I'm a tad obsessed with cloth nappies!!

An issue was found with one of little boys kidneys today. We've to go to a different hospital next week for a more detailed scan.

Hopefully it was just a misinterpretation Samzi! I hear a lot of people go for extra scans to get a good look at a potential problem and everything is fine fingers crossed for you and you little boy xxx

I've bought my whole NB stash and they are SO CUTE!!!

What'd you get?!?! I only have a few so far!, I ordered some size 1 bamboos and wraps from little lamb in the Boxing Day sale but I'm still waiting on them!.

Samzi, I hope all is well for your little guy and the detailed scan shows that!

I have about 8 all in one NB and 10 size 0 snapped left from my daughter. Some are super girly prints so I may need a few more, but 18 was great with dd. if I ranout, I just used disposable until after wash, or used a size 1 and snapped it way down and put an extra interest in slit fit her.

I remember seeing my girlfriends Nb diapers after not seeing a diaper that small for 3 years and I almost cried they were so tiny and adorable lol Until theyre pooped in, then not so cute lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->