May's Munchkins 2015

Also pointing out from the genders known on main page girls are winning lol lots of little girls coming, cant wait to see what the yellows turn to!

samzi, I hope they were mistaken and everything turns out find on the more detailed scan. I will be thinking of you!

Team :pink: here! We opened our envelope on Christmas morning! Doctor said 80% sure - so there is still a small chance of a boy, but we're running with girl unless we find out next week at our 20 week anatomy scan!

Crazy active little girl though - I feel her every day on both the inside and outside. Loving it!

Congrats mito!

My dd was way more active than this guy. But she is very active now too, lol. So maybe he will be chill.

DS1 was crazy active - he is a total laid back and chil guy
DS2 was not very active - he has ADHD and can't sit still for more than 30 seconds! LOL go figure!
This one is very active like DS1 was :)

Just got back from the shortest dr appointment ever.. It was basically "Hi, come back in 4 weeks we will do an ultrasound and glucose screen" Then she left. Literally she was not in there for longer than 60 seconds.. didn't feel for my uterus or measure or anything like that like they would normally do.. but whatever haha. Little man HATES the doppler haha not sure how he knows but any time I use my home doppler (even from early on) he would kick at it and he did the same to the nurse today, she had to try 5 times just to get an accurate read.

We are STILL not set on a name =/ hubby and I just can't agree. We have time yeah but still.. I don't want to put it off and have to decide last minute lol I am such a planner so this REALLY bugs me haha.

Good news! My hubby graduated last month and this week he took his licensing test, and surprisingly got results the next day! (which was yesterday) and has already been issued a temporary RN license (hard copy should arrive within 5 weeks). He plans to go to Nurse Practitioner so this is just the first step but a nice step up for sure! He's been applying for jobs ever since so hopefully something comes along soon! Then we can start looking into buying a new home! :D which will be nice because I am dying to set up a room for baby! It sucks having stuff with no where to put it!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Hi ladies! I just had my 21 week ultrasound and everything looked great! My baby weighs 15oz! From what I've seen, it looks big, but I realize babies all grow at different paces..

How much did everyone's baby's weight at the 20/21 week mark?

Pottery Barn has a great sale on cribs!

I honestly don't remember being given the weight! The sonographer might have mentioned it, but all my doctor said was "Everything looks good on your scan!"

I've never been told how much they weigh either. They just tell me "Babies look great" and I'm mostly fine without too many specifics. No need to spend any more time googling than I already do. ;)

I had a doctor's appointment today (no ultrasound; just a check-up). They were able to locate and distinguish the heartbeats easily which is always a relief. Last time I had to have an unplanned u/s because they could only make out one, but it turned out they were just snuggled in close to each other with super similar heart rates. It was such a stressful experience that I didn't even enjoy the extra look at the babes! I had my fundal height measured for the first time today, but my doc told me it's not a good indication of much when you're carrying twins and didn't want to scare me by telling me how big I'm already measuring. Eek! I've really popped in the past two weeks. Babies are sitting surprisingly high and causing a lot of acid reflux/heartburn, but I'm just happy they're growing well.

Hubby and I have finally starting playing with the baby name books. It's so fun -- and a little overwhelming -- to consider all the possible combos since we're team yellow with twins! I suspect we won't settle on completely definite choices until they're born and we get a peek at them, but it'll be fun to get some good BB, GG and BG options ready. :)

Glad to hear everyone's news and see some cute ultrasound pics! I may be biased, but I think May's Munchkins are the cutest bunch of fetuses out there!

Samzi, good luck with the kidney thing. Like everyone else said, hopefully another scan will reveal that all is fine!

Hi ladies! I just had my 21 week ultrasound and everything looked great! My baby weighs 15oz! From what I've seen, it looks big, but I realize babies all grow at different paces..

my 20 week ultrasound was technically at 19 1/2 weeks lol but little man measured in at 11 oz. I've heard 14 oz is the average for 20 weeks but anywhere from 8 oz to 1 1/2 lbs is normal. (Pretty big gap there though!)

I also haven't gained much weight.. I initially lost 5 lbs and then I gained that back and was stuck there for a bit.. at my dr appointment yesterday I was shocked to see I had actually gained 5 1/2 lbs since last months appointment! :wacko: Under normal circumstances I would be FREAKING out over that much gain.. but considering I am over 23 weeks along and thats really the only gain I've had this entire pregnancy, I guess its not much to complain about. Just going to have to keep closer tabs on things now since most of my gaining does come from 3rd tri.. but I figure if I go to 40 weeks and only gain a lb a week from here on out, thats still only a total gain of 22 lbs, which is not bad at all!

thanks for sharing your photos!!

I got my first order of NB cloth diapers yesterday! They are so cute :) <3

I've bought my whole NB stash and they are SO CUTE!!!

How many NB size did you get?

I'll have to count to check but I think I got around 20-25?

As far as WHAT I bought.. I don't think I have more than 2-3 of one single brand.. haha.. I buy one here or there and then I bought someone's NB stash that had tons of different brands. I think they are all all-in-ones though there may be some pockets, too. I have a couple prefolds and covers as well but I've never really liked those. Though I didn't cloth diaper DD until 4 months so maybe with a newborn will be different.

Also pointing out from the genders known on main page girls are winning lol lots of little girls coming, cant wait to see what the yellows turn to!

It's really funny though because in our Facebook group we have 9 boys and 2 girls.. haha.. plus 5 yellows. :)

Team :pink: here! Still due on the 26th of May. Everything looking good!

Our baby weighed in at 12 oz at the 20 week scan.

Fx for good news next week, Samzi.

Congratulations on your little girl, ImSoTired! :)

Since last week I constantly seem to be hungry :s I even can't concentrate at work because I'm daydreaming about eating donuts and all kinds of unhealthy stuff... I hope this won't last for the rest of my pregnancy, I do my best to keep eating healthy, but it's getting pretty hard.

At 19w3d my little guy weighed 10oz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"