MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

Im sorry my URL was a dud!! Keep your head up, and get mad for a little while, dont hold it in!

It will happen for you hun, maybe not in the time you desire, but it WILL!!!

<3 so much love and hugs for you <3

like all these other ladies said, you are meant for this. as determined as you are, i know you'll be a mommy. you deserve this and it's going to happen for you. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

<3 Stucki I'm so sorry darling.....bless your heart....I had the bestest feelings about this beanie :( apparently my vibes were so very wrong :( I wish I could give you all the money in the world (if I had it), and my mom just said that same thing to me the other day. I think it hurts us each and every one to see others hurting more than ourselves :( it hurts so bad for me....and I'm praying God will make a way for you to get the IVF or something to work and find out why you can't keep the pregnancies :( Maybe if you ever get the chance to do IVF put in at least 3 embies to see if they take at least you have 3 chances and not just ONE.....I've been playing the lotto maybe I'll win something one day...praying so hard for you!!!

Hey girl just checking in on you.. How are you holding up??

still thinking of you and hoping your as well as you can be after all this. :flower:

Aww hun im so sorry your going through all of this but i honestly belive that one day you will have a baby
I was told i couldnt have kids unless i lost weight i was suffering with PCOS i smoked and i had suffered 2 MC but now i have a little boy. I never lost weight i did stop smoking tho.
I never in the world thought it would happen for me being overweight but we honestly took our eye off the ball totally chilled out decided if it was ment to be it would happen and bam i fell pregnant.
I totally stressed all the way through im surprised i didnt cause myself to have a MC but heres here now and hes very healthy
What im trying to say is dont give up hope but maybe relax about the whole thing i know its easy for me to say that people used to say it to me and all i wanted to do was smack them in the face,Every month was such a let down i used to cry and it nearly split me and my hubby up cause sex became a chore instead of enjoying it. I would say have a holiday,drink,get drunk have some wild sex and enjoy yourself and you never know what will happen xxxx

bubbles, i know you mean the best, but stucki doesn't have a problem getting pregnant. she has a problem staying pregnant.

again, i know you mean the best, and you're saying it with a good heart, but telling someone to just "relax" can be hurtful.

stucki, we're all thinking of you. love you hun!

I can't even imagine how frustrating this is for you :( I do know for a fact that when you become a mother that baby will be SO loved.

I "think" it was you that said that you and your husband got tested to see if you were compatible but did you ever get any of the fetal tissue tested for any abnormalities? I read that alot of miscarriages happen because of chromosomal abnormalities....

Sorry I didn't mean anything by it I just know how hard it is and I agree its not great when sumone says relax it does hurt. I honestly hope that it happens for you and I honesly didn't mean to upset you if I have x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->