MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

It is rubbish that you;s dont have the Conception indicator clearblues... usually america gets everything before the UK... so it seems strange that you's dont have them.

I think the best way to do it, is for someone in the UK to buy them off ebay and then ship them to you... there still work out dear though and postage from the uk to the USA can take about 2 weeks roughly :/

Babee. I found the uk eBay and there are a bunch for sale with worldwide shipping! Yay! I'm going to have to get some ;)

oh stucki thats Fab!!!... :)

i really like them!, ive used them really early and got pregnant, even with stupidly faint lines! that my partner couldnt even see lol

6dpIUI!!! Pretty sure by tomorrow they'll be negative!

https://i50.tinypic.com/2uxu6pg.jpg

https://i49.tinypic.com/2ex9h0z.jpg

https://i48.tinypic.com/nwynvt.jpg

looking great! can't wait 'til line spotting time!

I had a line on the wondfo with a beta of only 11 :D So they are pretty sensitive!

Yay for Negatives stuck!!!! Can't wait for them to go positive again!!! :D

Those strip tests are fab! So sensitive! Glad to see you are nearly negative!! Now we just need a blaring + in a few days!! :yipee:

Yes they are sensitive! I had a positive yesterday (faint but pink) and my beta was 5!

cant wiat till this time next week :happydance: have everything crossed for you xx

Praying praying praying :) can't wait to see those get darker again :) maybe in 3-4 days :) hehehehehe

I wonder what exact day you O'd :) if you O'd on day of IUI :) or day after our cycles are REALLY close this time :)

Oooo roll on the next few days! I bet you can't wait Hunnie x

Actually, I'm trying to play it cool. Lol.

But I'm chock full of symptoms!!!

My nipples have been erect and untouchable since yesterday. I mean, seriously! They're so hard they are getting chaffed from my bra.

My boobs are swollen (but that could be the progesterone)

Plus, I'm super horny, and when we bd I get cramps afterward.

Oh, and I'm freaking exhausted.

Oh when me and DH bd, it was like AF was coming got my bfp that week. I was also on progesterone, could be from that maybe OR u could be on ur way!!

I turned into a miserable BITCH, the few days leading upto my BFP lol... Had crampy goings on...

boobs didnt hurt then, but making up for that now...

Oh also had some lovely Yellow EWCM YUK YUK.. lol

I can't tell what my cm looks like because DH and I bd'd before he left yesterday.

Before that though, it was creamy (now its progesterone creamy!) lol

eeeew! progesterone cooter is awful! :hugs:

ahhhhhhhh i didnt think about the progestrone stuff lol

Yeah. It always globs back out of me at the worst times. There's nothing quite like walking through the grocery store or talking to your neighbor about politics or lifting weights or doing squats at the gym when WHAM....gross, globby progesterone ooze comes pouring out of your vagina at a rate far faster than when you wedged it up there the day before.

And then you're forced to wonder...has leaked through my pants? Can everyone see it?

LMAO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->