MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

I don't see a page 74?
But those test r looking good. Those walmart brand ones aren't as shady as I thought! :)

Did you use a trigger? If so I wouldn't trust these results.

There looking good Hunnie!!! :thumbup:

When i had HCG in my body i never got a negative untill my next BFP, it was a right pain in the butt because i wasnt sure it was a new BFP untill it started to get noticeably darker and darker..

This pregnancy i used like 50 ic's, because i just wasnt sure if it was old hcg or new... so i was a crazy testing lady, sat upstairs analysing lines :haha:

Fingers crossed x

Did you use a trigger? If so I wouldn't trust these results.

Ya she is testing it out everyday. That's why it says 7dpiui. She's not calling bfp (yet!) I am sure she knows its not out until 10-14 days after u trigger!

Oh ok good. I hate to see people get all excited when its still trigger, been there done that and it's crushing!!

Oh ok good. I hate to see people get all excited when its still trigger, been there done that and it's crushing!!

Same here, I got a pregnant on a digital, and called all my family, only to find out I tested too soon. This was all when I was new to the game and don't know better :)

Yeah, nobody is calling it a BFP yet.

I'm just showing that my tests are not getting fainter.

Hang in there Stucki :) its gonna be okay!! I have good vibes :) and feel something special is gonna happen :) MUAHHHZ

Same here, I got a pregnant on a digital, and called all my family, only to find out I tested too soon. This was all when I was new to the game and don't know better :)

Yes it is a devastating road to have to go down.

Stucki keep your chin up its gonna happen!!

Go stucki, and ya it does look darker, don't be disheartened if its lighter tomorrow, doesn't mean anything bad! Keep up the most awesome thread on BnB (i think anyways lol) this will help so many ppl in their journey!

I hope you get darker lines tomorrow! You have so many people rooting for you and cheering you on! FX!

i'm going through withdrawal over here!

Sorry ladies, my contractors were here hanging chair rail since 8am. They just left so I took some tests. I'll have them posted in the next 10 minutes :)

I guess yesterday was just wishful thinking. Lol. They're definitely lighter today.

https://i46.tinypic.com/4ill6w.jpg

https://i45.tinypic.com/24cftx5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"