• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

I agree way darker :) FX tightly stick little baby stick :) I have a great feeling for you sweetie try not to worry that won't help it any :) Muahhhhhz :) PRAYERS YOUR WAY!!!

those are clearly darker! i'm sorry this has to be so scary for you, but you've got lots of prayers and positive thoughts from a lot of caring ladies headed your way! i'm so excited for you!

waaaaayyyyy darker!! YAY!! With lines like those on wondfo's I'm curious to see how dark an frer would be :)

When are you going to make your first appointment?

6 weeks!! I am so excited for you..how many times can I say that? LoL

I need to start buying a couple of maternity tops, my belly is poking out the bottom of my vests :/ lol

My FRER line is virtually non-existant this morning...and I had a nice 10 hour hold.

I guess this will be another chemical for us.

I can't live through this again, double digits are just a little hard to handle...so after this, I probably won't be back here. I just can't TTC anymore.

:hugs: oh, stuck! i'm so sorry. are you going to try to test again later...just in case your fmu just wasn't up to it?

Probably not. I mean, it wasn't just a little lighter...it was pretty much not there.

scrap the FRER!!!, there seriously SHITE.

I had gorgeous dark super dark in fact lines on ics and i did a frer with same urine and it was sooo faint, that any normal woman who wasnt a poas addicted would of called it Negative!.

Whip out a IC chick... and just stick with them, i really wouldnt waste your money on them x

:cry: :cry: :cry: Comparison picture

https://i48.tinypic.com/24exag3.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/fuano6.jpg

oh hunnie im sooo sorry :( :hugs:

any chance your urine is just diluted??? x

No, it was over a 10 hour hold. It's about as concentrated as urine can get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->