• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC#10 at 4w6d~ I need some positive vibes. Page 159.

stucki, i honestly think you're one of those girls who gets better results in the afternoon/night.

and there's nothing wrong with testing if it reassures you.

so glad to see the pink lines :)

:hugs: oh my goodness! this must be so emotionally draining for you! maybe popchick is right--two betas to show progress may put your mind at ease.

It doesn't even reassure me anymore.

I'm not testing again.

If the pregnancy fails, then there's nothing I can do to stop it.

Today I am pregnant, today I am happy.

Although after that negative digital, I went into my backyard, planted 3 fruit trees, transplanted 9 berry bushes, painted my chicken coop, and burnt my burn pile.

I've been a busy girl today...I think a nap is in order.

No betas, not until I hit 6 weeks.

Because if that beta comes back 12 then I'll know it's not progressing...I don't want to know.

yeah, i would probably do the same thing that you're doing.
you can't do anything about it, just enjoy the moment, and hope for the best.
i'm thinking about you.:hugs:

ps - super jealous that you live in a house and can plant trees and bushes! i'm in the city, so i have my little herbs in pots on the kitchen windowsill and that's it!

It was ur urine! I think you r fine, so the last digital u took said pregnant right? U r!! It had to be ur urine for some reason. I found that women on progesterone don't get as dark of lines. Including myself. Is it vaginal progesterone? And slower rising HCG I don't know that there is any scientific evidence behind that bit its been my experience anf what I've seen on here. Lots of love stucki <3

It is vaginal progesterone!!!!

Is that true? If so, that would make me feel 100% better!!! Lol

Jtink, I love that we have land. The house we bought us on 3/4 an acre and its agriculturally zoned so I've got my chickens and orchard and massive 30x30 garden.

We've waited SOOO long to have a house of our own with a yard! We're military so we've always rented.

I love being able to paint and change things to what I like :)

Jtink, I love that we have land. The house we bought us on 3/4 an acre and its agriculturally zoned so I've got my chickens and orchard and massive 30x30 garden.

We've waited SOOO long to have a house of our own with a yard! We're military so we've always rented.

I love being able to paint and change things to what I like :)

one day i will have that. one day!!! :)

i've always wanted chickens too, but my husband isn't exactly a chicken person, and we live in chicago, where 6 months out of the year, it's freezing :( pooop!

i really want to raise goats someday. i love them soooo much! (i know...i'm really weird!)

omg, my husband and i went to a pumpkin patch the other day, and they had BABY GOATS. they were so cute i thought i'd died and gone to heaven.

I'd have goats if they weren't so mean...my friend had two and they were nasty, they'd charge you and kick it you and head butt you if you let your gaurd down.

We may get a pig, but right now I've just got a flock of chickens.

i heard goats are mean, too. but why do they have to be so adorable?

my 9 year old sister is obsessed with pigs. she wants to buy one and name it wilbur.

Stucki I think it is your FMU. It's up to you whether or not you want to keep testing but at this point I think it's only raising your stress level. I am also a natural worrier and I am still worrying about this pregnancy, ie is she moving enough, is she growing properly, etc. When I went for my betas my doctor didn't even tell me what the #'s were because he knew I would analyze them:dohh: It's pretty sad when your ob/gyn even knows you're a nut!He didn't even review the second set though because by that time I had a scan and we saw a heartbeat. He said he didn't care what the #'s were if baby had a hb. I think that this will be your sticky bean and you should just relax and enjoy. I wish you the best of luck and H&H 9 mos!

Whoop whoop, my am tests suck bad too , my afternoon tests are way better

Stucki (not trying to tell you what to do here) but please please back away from the tests! End your testing with good positives and pregnant on your digital.

I bet you have paced up and down all day since you done those am tests, for them to of all been wrong because your afternoon ones are spot on correct. So you have stressed you and baby out for no reasons just because of those stupid horrid tests!.

I know that in the past when you have tested there have looked promising to then fade to nothing and it all be over and it's been sooo awful to see you go through this time and time again.

But this is a different pregnancy and every pregnancy is different!. PMA PMA PMA :happydance:

Ultimately do what you want, who am I to say otherwise, I just don't like to see you get upset etc x x

I am so glad your HPT's and Digi are back to being positive again!! Good luck hun!!! I hope you can go on and have a H&H 9 months!!! :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->