mc after 4 weeks. Tired and confused

thehardway

Reaction score
Hi - glad to find you all!
mc on Sun - only a few days after bfp, 4 wks in.
Been TTC for 8 months - this was first BFP.

Feel miserable but we're determined - went to doc today and getting a scan at 6wk to make sure everything is OK.
Forogt to ask doc though - does mc count as CD1 or do I have to wait for this bleed to pass, then wait for AF, then start counting from then?
AF since coming off pill have been horrible - I know now why I went on it - and this is just like that.
Or should I just forget dates and numbers and just keep waiting for ov signs?
We don't want to miss any opportunity - I'm not a youngster!
Looking for advice and reassurance.
Thanks

I counted the first day of my MC as CD1. My two cycles since have been totally wonky, and for both I ovulated a week later than normal so I would suggest using OPK's to make sure you don't miss it.

So sorry you are going through this!

the next two to three cycles will be out of whack, hormones and emotions all over the place - try not to focus too much on this next month use the OPK's and try to think positive however hard it may be x

it's never easy

Sorry for your loss! :hugs: You seem to have a good PMA though and I'm sure you'll get that sticky bfp soon. You can start trying again once the bleeding has fully stopped and with it having been so early, you might ovulate close to when you would normally expect to. Try to be patient though and don't get upset if it takes a while longer. Opks are a reallygood idea. I'd test with them and pregnancy tests until they're both fully negative, then just use opks until ov. Good luck and remember to go easy on yourself!

Sorry for your loss, its not easy... My miscarriage started on May 24, I had my fist period on June 18 it was a 17 day cycle. I'm still out of wack I use to be 28 day on the dot. May past 3 cycles have been 34 days, 36 days, and 33 days. And from what I understand this is normal...? I still haven't been able to figure out when I Ovulate... Time for me to try the kits too! Good luck!

Hi
Thanks for kind words.
Had a good PMA day today - went out, glorious sunshine, stocked up on OPKs, bought new diary solely for charting TTC, had a glass of wine and started to THINK POSITIVE.
My username isn't thehardway for no reason - I do like a challenge and this is just another one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->