mc charts need a little look for help

jenny25

Reaction score
sorry to sound insensitive , what it is i wonder if anyone started charting the day they mc or in a another took note from the day the mc to the day they got first af following mc, reason for asking is that i want to have a look and see if mine is like normal cause i lost my boy at 14+3 and had to get induced which was natural and last year i had a d&c and i got my period 19 days later so i want too see if it would be roughly the same even though it was a mini op and too see if ovulation occurs before first cycle it would be a great help for me x

I started charting again from first day of my m/c for same reason. Want to try again as soon as my cycle returns to normal. haven't had first af following m/c yet.

I didn't temp at all my in between my miscarriage and 1st cycle. I'm actually not doing it now either...giving my two months semi-off...just BDing when we feel like it.

If you are interested how your cycle is normalizing after your miscarriage then it wouldn't hurt to temp and start charting again.

So sorry for all your losses and wee anges.:hugs:

Sorry, I didn't temp right away but I did start after a week or so and used opks as well and I know that I ovulated about 3 weeks after my mmc. Didn't catch that eggy unfortunately. I would say the only way to know whether you will ovulate or not is to wait and see using temps or opks. If you want to try again straight away i would suggest bding every other day as soon as bleeding stops. Sorry I couldn't be more help. Good luck with everything!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->