• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MC in March, TTC straight away. Wait with me?

Hi Everyone,

First of all, sorry for everyone's losses. It's great that you have all pushed past the devastation. Very admirable!!

I had a miscarriage on March 1st. Hubby and I started trying March 6th until the 12th. Then I was too exhausted and depressed so we only tried on March 20th and now hubby will be away until Easter. Strangely although my HCG levels were almost zero in early March I have been having pregnancy symptoms again since about March 8th which have progressively been getting stronger. Not sure what's going on there as HPT's have been negative.

I am not sure that I qualify for the TWW but I have heard that alot of people get pregnant a week after a miscarriage so I guess I am very much hoping for that! With that in mind I would like to join you guys :) I wish everyone here good luck and lots of baby dust!!

Raavi, I'm sorry for your loss. You could very well be pregnant! Fingers Crossed! :hugs:

hey girls spotting has passed so who knos but was defo not af or o... still neg opk today but only on cd15 so still going to carry on my testing and hopefully i will o by day 20....

Ex wot day were u on when u got ur +opk???xx

Just wanted to ask if you and/or your OH do anything to enhance fertility?

I went to see an accupunture/herbalist who gave me a tea that has really regulated my hormones. I feel so much better! And my CM is better than it has been in the past. I've been diagnosed with a "cold uterus" so I don't drink or eat anything cold and I've added things to my diet that are spicy in nature and make me sweat like peppers, turmeric, curries, and niacin supplements.

I'm also eating mostly organic produce, but it didn't help last time, I still ended with a m/c. Probably just something healthy that doesn't help fertility.

Sounds like a great idea. Where do u go to see a herbalist? At the chinese massage/acupuncture place??

Scorpio I don't do to much..I take my prenatal and have boy take his multivitimin and lately I have been trying to get busy more often even when its no fertile time Bc I hear that that keeps up sperm count and he doesn't usually masterbate. Also around fertile time we make an effort to do it doggy style might sound silly but I heard that's its good for ttc so we tried and I feel like it works Bc it seems to keep his troops from leaking out or at leastwise keeps them put longer. The month I got pregnant was our first month putting this plan in action and it worked but who knows.. I also lay with my booty elevated for as long as I can sit still for a often try doing it straight before bed gravity doesn't win Lol I know these ate simple but I'm hoping they do the trick and make it sticky :winkwink:

I got my positive o test today on Cd 13 or 14 which is right on point all my o tests were + on Cd 14 before!! This is our month ladies I just feel it lots of bfps coming. :hugs::dust:

I would recommend seeing someone who does acupuncture and is an herbalist because it is the holistic diagnosis that they use to make the tea mixture. Mine used some instruments hooked up to a computer to measure my pulse. Then he checked it by checking my pulse manually. Then he asked me about my total health and made a tea mixture for me for all my symptoms. It was kind of expensive ($10 per day) but I seriously would pay double that to feel this good every day.

Just wanted to ask if you and/or your OH do anything to enhance fertility?

I went to see an accupunture/herbalist who gave me a tea that has really regulated my hormones. I feel so much better! And my CM is better than it has been in the past. I've been diagnosed with a "cold uterus" so I don't drink or eat anything cold and I've added things to my diet that are spicy in nature and make me sweat like peppers, turmeric, curries, and niacin supplements.

I'm also eating mostly organic produce, but it didn't help last time, I still ended with a m/c. Probably just something healthy that doesn't help fertility.

A cold uterus? I never heard of that? How did you find that out and whet effects does it have.. mines probably hotter than jell cuz I just love spicy food! I seen you ate early in your 2ww I'm with ya got my positive o today :happydance:

Yay for positive O!! The 2WW is TORTURE but it's exciting that I'm excited. I'm really hoping for the best.

My TCM diagnosed me with a cold uterus. It's weird but you can actually put your hand on my belly and it feels cold even if the rest of me feels warm. It's an Eastern diagnosis that has to do with pulse strength in various main arteries in your body. A TCM can diagnose you if you were curious about it.
Given my diet I was surprised (I like spicy food too) but the teas have really regulated my moods, digestion, and I've even lost 10lbs!

Thanks cortneymarie & mightymom.
Going to buy multivitamin for DH this afternoon & will see a herbalist tmr or nxt week.

OPT was an almost positive, its CD13. The test line was SLIGHTLY more faint than the control line. BD this morning and will test again tmr.

Yay for positive O's!!! I'm so excited, not just for me but for everyone.

*hugs*

Congrats to all the O's! :) Catch those eggys!

AFM: Still watchfully waiting for O. CD 18, negative OPK, CM is creamy wet... So, thinking anyday I'll get my positive OPK. As its still early for me. My last cycle I got positive opk on CD 19, and O on CD 20. I'm very excited about O. We've already got the BD started.

I'm hoping this is a lucky thread and :bfp:'s for everyone! :)

Thought this might cheer you up if you're feeling discouraged:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCKWpuLk89Q

Argh. Got +O but DH doesnt wana BD. He had too much to drink last night and had a hang over all day.

:'( will have to try again nxt month.

Argh. Got +O but DH doesnt wana BD. He had too much to drink last night and had a hang over all day.

:'( will have to try again nxt month.

I would tell that boy yo get moving!!! If it truly is a lost call try for tomorrow morning! There is still hope especially if you std a lot leading up to the +opk!!

Will have to try tonight and also tmr morning. Funnily he never gets drunk but did this time. Talk about bad timing lol. Im not the needy or controlling type. But nxt month Im getting the whip out!!

Good luck ladies xx

Owooo, Scorpio atleast you know when AF should be arriving. I hope you get eggy anyways. :hugs:

Yeah, I won't be mad if I end up with BFN because cos it's still early days. BUT it better not happen again *sting of the scorpio tail* I figure it might be good to get AF before getting PG. Either way I'm happy :) My cycle was 42 days before MC so I don't really know when AF will come. I'm just glad that I am OV.

@ MightyMom thanks for the YouTube link. Loving 'Smash' at the moment. I also listen to music when I'm feeling down. One of my fav's is 'Somewhere over the rainbow' since MC.

I'm mad over Smash too! I love the covers. It is like Glee but without all the annoying teenager drama.
I am all about a playlist when I am sad. I even have a "Sad" playlist I made so I could cry it out on my way to work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->