Me and my bump buddy had our babies on exact same day!!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by mummyzilla, Jan 31, 2011.

1. mummyzilla

mummyzilla Well-Known Member

Just have to share this as its such a fluke!!!

Me and my lovely bump buddy Gem_88 had our 2 gorgeous babies on the same day!!!!

This is uncanny as there was actually 3 weeks between our due dates!!!

I went a week over with Noah and docs decided to deliver via c section at 41 weeks, 2 nights before I was due in for my c sec I noticed Gems status update on facebook saying her waters had gone!!!! I was so excited for her and figured that she would have baby Nate within next 24 hours and I would hear birth story when I got out of hospital, I figured our babys would have birthdays 2 days apart which at the time seemed pretty cool considering the distance in our due dates.

I went on the Thursday and had my gorgeous baby Noah and when I finally got on internet to make announcement on facebook, there was Gem making same announcement, Gem had Gorgeous Nate early hours of 27th Jan and I had Gorgeous Noah in the afternoon!!!!!!

So just thought I'd share as it was so uncanny and Gem has been a fab bump buddy throughout this pregnancy so was a happy ending:)

2. camerashy

camerashy Well-Known Member

awww thats lovely :)

3. allyk

allyk Mummy to DD, Preg with #2

thats really cool :thumbup:

hope all 4 of your are doing well

4. comicwife

comicwife Proud mum of 4

wicked coincidence

hope your all doing well xx