Me & my wife are finally expecting

Breezeway

Reaction score
We have been married for 2 yrs, together for 4, last year April we tried the turkey baster method and sadly it did not take. We did not try again until this may.( The traditional way)! 4 try's later after giving up (4months), we found out today that we are pregnant! :) my advice, relax and don't stress it. Easier said than done! I know but I am soooo happy. She has 3 teenage boys, and I have a 12 yr old daughter. My only wish is to have a healthy baby, I plan to live this pregnancy to the fullest and enjoy every drop, down to the very sore n sensitive breast! I had my daughter when I was 17 and sadly I missed so much from working my tail off n going to school. Now I'm in heaven. Baby dust sprinkled to all!

Congratulations! It's amazing how relaxing and 'letting go' of the idea really does work - easier said than done tho when you're desperate xx

congratulations! I hope oyu have a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Trust I know... I was truly letting go, tho the thought remained hopeful.... It's hard, but I know lots of people who were very successful once they let go, n had fun

Thanks ladies.... So far pregnancy has been ok, tho spontaneous spotting huge scare tho dr said Lil Blu is doing good, hit 2 months today :) dr said it was old blood left over, since lil Blu implanted weirdly n near my cervix, I will get spotting. Ultrasounds look great heart beat is also great! Baby dust to all! Xoxoxxo

Congratulations!

My wife and I are expecting in March too! I'm 3 months pregnant with our first child and we tried for 16 months to conceive. Not stressing about it really does help, but there's no way to make someone feel that way who is anxious and on the TTC train. We were 2 weeks away from starting IVF when we got my BFP. Crazy! Good luck with the bambino!

Thanks guys, so far so good, we r currently 10 weeks n counting, had a few ultrasounds, a couple of bleeds, tho heart beat is still strong at 174bpm..... I'm so happy it finally hit me today as I was applying for WIC, (helps pregnant mothers n infants. With essential milk, chz etc). It's so surreal! Next appt we get to hear our lil Blu heartbeat, truly ecstatic!

They keep changing my due date but now it's somewhere in April, either way we r happy as hell, sprinkles to every1! Congrats to those I've missed! Please keep in touch....

Congrats! It always happens when u least expect it, yea I know the feeling of the Train! Lol, thanks n the same to u n ur wife.... Blessings

Congrats, glad to know things are going swell and right on track.

Congratulations!

My wife and I are expecting in March too! I'm 3 months pregnant with our first child and we tried for 16 months to conceive. Not stressing about it really does help, but there's no way to make someone feel that way who is anxious and on the TTC train. We were 2 weeks away from starting IVF when we got my BFP. Crazy! Good luck with the bambino!

Congrats to you as well. Your story is so similar to my own! We also tried for 16 months before positive, we are due late M arch now and Were going to give up for ivf next year.

You're we can keep in touch on this journey. :happydance:

Me and my wife are 13 weeks now, due 3rd april.

We did it via AI, did you do it naturally????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->