Me to You bears, including Special Editions. OFFERS! Need them gone ASAP! xx

i really like the blue nose friends is theyre any chance you could go a bit lower as they're only 5 to buy from the shops many thanks xx

Lowest I'd go is £4.50 on a single one of them as they're all mint condition, still with tags, and many have sold out from the shops now, but I will offer a discount if you buy multiples xx

If you still have any left hun, id def ebay them as they sell like crazy on there and for rediculous amounts aswel.

do you have any zebra blue nose or the tatty teddy dressed in zebra outfit? x

thats great hun, yes i am talking about the one with the robin and red jacket. i will let you know for deffenate tomorrow xxx

Will do any of the £25 ones as 2 for £40, and any of the £30 ones as 2 for £50 (so each way you save £10) BARGAIN. Really need them gone as I'm somehow short on money this month :dohh: and have bills to pay in about a weeks time :/ xx

ETA: That includes shipping btw xx

can you pm me your email address hun so we can sort out paypal ect xx

I'll do 3 small blue nose friends for £12 posted hun xx

Also have 3 big blue nose friends for £12 each, but will do all three for £30 posted xx

Special offers on first post, and will do further discounts on larger purchases, and will also hear offers xx

i'd do two blue nose friends for 6 posted, best i can do sorry

Will be going to the Post Office tomorrow, if anyone wants to buy anything ;) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->