Meet location poll!

I say manchester as it is one of the closest for us x

Leeds its closer than the others :hissy:

Wooo seems ahead just now...who else is going ??

i said manchester, leeds or liverpool, no offence to preston haha, i just didnt know if it was big station or not and i am NOT in the mood to be dragging prams up stairs pregnant!!

x

lol ellie u been there before!

Anyhow i voted for Manc, Lpool or P'ton :thumbup: Don't mind Leeds either it's just being on a train 2 hours either way with a little girl who has decided she isn't too keen on her pram anymore maybe a lil difficult :dohh:

I voted Leeds or Manchester. Leeds is obviously very close to me - especially St Leonards Farm lol! But Manchester seems pretty easy by train.

when have i been there? are u sure lol, i think u might be fibbing... :lol:

x

pregnant brain more like :haha: i don't tell fibbies :angelnot:

Remember last time i met you at the t station cafe with Alice? The 1 with the smelly subway? Thats Preston :laugh2:

Wooooo go Leeds...plus am loooving some of the shops there :rofl:

Well my cousin shops there all the time and she kept telling me while i was down there but we went to Notts instead cos its easier from Lincoln by train so i forget :rofl: But i whenever i was like ooooh like you necklace she kept saying yes sarah LEEDS so i'm going to get a list and TOTALLY make a weekend of it :rofl:

Iphone maps out and pin point each shop for maximum expenditure :rofl:

Yea i'm TOTALLY useless :dohh:
BUT i will find out....though they are bound to be seriously expenisve as she has muchos pennies :)gun:)

pregnant brain more like :haha: i don't tell fibbies :angelnot:

Remember last time i met you at the t station cafe with Alice? The 1 with the smelly subway? Thats Preston :laugh2:

ohh right, well in that case i change my vote to any hahaha

x

Dallas, TX, USA :) haha kidding, I didn't vote

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back